• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday Night Football: SNF Jets@Steelers

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When was the last time the Steelers had over 250 yards passing, a hundred yard rusher and a hundred yard receiver?
That great Jets D we keep hearing about lol

Too be fair turnovers were more the reason not bad defense

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 405.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe the Steelers with Tomlin at the helm are basically the Bears under Lovie Smith. They're very beatable if you don't turn the ball over, but if you turn it over they are going to get on a roll and beat you. They play very good special teams and don't beat themselves with stupid stuff unless you have the lead and play smart football. It's an uncanny resemblance.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe the Steelers with Tomlin at the helm are basically the Bears under Lovie Smith. They're very beatable if you don't turn the ball over, but if you turn it over they are going to get on a roll and beat you. They play very good special teams and don't beat themselves with stupid stuff unless you have the lead and play smart football. It's an uncanny resemblance.
Most teams will roll you if you turn the ball over that much especially when one is a virtual pick 6

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 405.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most teams will roll you if you turn the ball over that much especially when one is a virtual pick 6

Right, but Pittsburgh won't beat you unless you turn it over. That was my point. They won't win if you don't turn it over...it's really that simple against teams that play the field position game because their O is very limited

Stlducks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Iowa Hawkeyes of the NFL. They will never win a championship like this but they will rack up regular season wins.