• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART6

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeaderOCola

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
will pass around some reps at midnight when it lets me. have a good evening if you're not around !

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pizza,ya want a slice

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here ya go,,,,,,,,,

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm back... Sooo.. U guys have any questions for me? Feel like I'm a bad guy a bit. Glad to see MISK got rid of that thread. Just a lot of shit for us to sort through sometimes.

Leader.. It's a pretty tough general board and I can totally understand as can a few others why its not the most inviting place for some. I actually applaud you for being outspoken and mixing it up. We are working on making ALL members feel welcome on any board on SportsHoopla. I need to spend more time on subforums like Boise does to get a general feel for the site. Thats my bad... I promise to try and do more than just check the "favorite" that takes me to the GD page off of my phone more.

Thats bad sitewide management.

whyoh

Go Yale!
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm back... Sooo.. U guys have any questions for me? Feel like I'm a bad guy a bit. Glad to see MISK got rid of that thread. Just a lot of shit for us to sort through sometimes.

Leader.. It's a pretty tough general board and I can totally understand as can a few others why its not the most inviting place for some. I actually applaud you for being outspoken and mixing it up. We are working on making ALL members feel welcome on any board on SportsHoopla. I need to spend more time on subforums like Boise does to get a general feel for the site. Thats my bad... I promise to try and do more than just check the "favorite" that takes me to the GD page off of my phone more.

We cool

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yeah do a profile check,smoke has copied mine almost word for word including the AV,

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's up to something,maybe nothing more than messng with me

SFNL

is a little bit warmer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah do a profile check,smoke has copied mine almost word for word including the AV,

Ok... I can ask him to stop. Again.. Its one of those things, its my call on various things and I know he will bitch about it because everyone else has different avy's as well.

So, think from my perspective for just a second.. Do you really think he will do this for too much longer? Is it really worth me mixing it up with an original Ravens fan that I've had run ins with before?

I will if you really want me to, but....

Status
Not open for further replies.