• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART6

Status
Not open for further replies.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CONGRATS WYO 4000

fireworksanimation-11.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on what I've read so far, I agree with Ghost's and SFNL's actions. Mostly Ghost's, it's his site and if he wants to clean it up, good for him.

I've seen a lot of interwebz bullies on SportsHoopla, not on our threads, but in the others.... and I fucking HATE bullies.

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I play Caption Slap and post here ~ I don't stir up shit elsewhere. I've tried to participate on other threads, but when I did, I got one particularly VILE person commenting and insinuating shit about me, it made me decide that I will read but will not post elsewhere.

I promise you this, if this turns into another Fox and me or my friends get deleted, I won't come back.
Same here Rie.

I only stop in here & the GB thread [once in awhile CHI & MN - no point in bothering with DET!].
If the place turns into FOX - I won't even waste my time reading any of these pages.

That being said - seems hard to imagine this particular thread going south, but . . .

btw - NICE signature!

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same here Rie.

I only stop in here & the GB thread [once in awhile CHI & MN - no point in bothering with DET!].
If the place turns into FOX - I won't even waste my time reading any of these pages.

That being said - seems hard to imagine this particular thread going south, but . . . Misk doesn't let shit get bad around here, that's why... he took lessons from Barney and he just 'Nips it in the bud'

btw - NICE signature!

I played a lot of RUSH yesterday.... well, it was 2112 ;) Trees is my alltime favorite.

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
plus, we don't set out to piss each other off, which seems to be the norm on the other pages... I don't know most of the SportsHoopla peeps outside of this thread and CS, and to keep up with who hates who, who's a db, who's a...

I just don't get it...

I like people, and their differences of opinions make for conversation, but it seems on most of the threads in the WC, a difference of opinion gets you colorful, insulting and/or just plain rude responses.

tk83

Semi-Senior Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry - didn't mean to be rude. Forgot I left the computer on - I wasn't technically ignoring anyone, but I gotta go now . . .

Later

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is up Steeler friends and family???

So the hoop is doing house cleaning.....is it getting that bad???
Is it fox like, or like ispoots kinda bad???

Status
Not open for further replies.