• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chillin at the green parrot. Johnny b,s wife is the bartender, Annie. Commander and friends should be here soon.

RnO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Chillin at the green parrot. Johnny b,s wife is the bartender, Annie. Commander and friends should be here soon.

Drink one for me MS. Gotta go to little league football practice tonight. After dealing w/ 8-9 year olds I may need a few beers...

Steelersrie

Go Lil E #88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll talk to my wife, her cornbread is serious cooked in the skillet. Think I'll venture to the green parrot.

Have ya taken your pic with the 0mi marker yet? It's a block west of where you're drinkin... same side of the road on Whitehead Street, in front of the courthouse.

dammit MS!!! I swear, next year I am gonna be down there when you and the Commander are there, having you there when I'm not is KILLING me!!!

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have ya taken your pic with the 0mi marker yet? It's a block west of where you're drinkin... same side of the road on Whitehead Street, in front of the courthouse.

dammit MS!!! I swear, next year I am gonna be down there when you and the Commander are there, having you there when I'm not is KILLING me!!!

c'mon with your badself. LOL

RnO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Man 6.50 for beer at a ball game... the sad part is its cheaper then the $7 something it is up here. I remember almost crying after looking down at the end of the national anthem to see my Landshark laying on the ground that I just bought.

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to call alcohol abuse there rno. But salute you for standing for the national anthem

Status
Not open for further replies.