• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART4

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxSteel

Screwed from birth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wow, that game really got me going. List too long, but woke up this morning with a 4" long burn on my arm from the grill last night. Looks like the first 2 layers are gone.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Ghost, that's the second time today someone has told me that. I will tell ya, it hurts like a SOM BITCH.......

oh yeah burns are no fun at all

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been a while since I've seen that flick. LOL.

How's everyone doing? Not many peeps on since the game, from what I've seen by reading back.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howdy, Max. I'd like to forget it, that's for sure.

Any word on Big Ben? Heard he was having an MRI today, but haven't heard results. Been tied up at wrok.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Roethlisberger's foot not broken
Monday, October 03, 2011
By Ed Bouchette , Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
Tests showed no broken bones in quarterback Ben Roethlisberger's left foot, which remains sore and somewhat swollen after it was injured in the Steelers' 17-10 loss Sunday in Houston to the Texans.

There still could be some other structural damage in the foot -- possbily a sprain, according to a source with knowledge of the injury. That damage will not be fully determined until the swelling subsides.

Roethlisberger's status for next Sunday's game against Tennessee at Heinz Field has yet to be determined.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smith, Harrison among the injured Steelers

Steelers lost a game Sunday at Reliant Stadium.

They hope they didn't lose more than that.

The list of the walking wounded following a 17-10 loss to the Houston Texans included defensive end Aaron Smith (foot sprain), running back Rashard Mendenhall (right hamstring) and outside linebacker James Harrison (eye).

Smith and Harrison returned to the game. Mendenhall did not return after a 3-yard touchdown run in the third quarter.

Steelers coach Mike Tomlin said Harrison will undergo tests as a precaution.

Harrison said on Twitter that "my forehead pad in my helmet came down and hit me in the eye when I made contact with the tackle."

"He had a little double vision," Tomlin said. "Once that cleared, he was able to come back into the game."

The Steelers were already without starting left tackle Jonathan Scott (ankle) and right guard Doug Legursky (shoulder).

When asked about the state of the offensive line, Tomlin didn't appear to rule out the Steelers looking outside of the organization for reinforcements.

"We'll rally and see who we have coming back," he said. "We'll look at the men who played in this game and make those decisions at the appropriate time, which is moving into next week."

MaxSteel

Screwed from birth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Roethlisberger's foot not broken
Monday, October 03, 2011
By Ed Bouchette , Pittsburgh Post-Gazette
Tests showed no broken bones in quarterback Ben Roethlisberger's left foot, which remains sore and somewhat swollen after it was injured in the Steelers' 17-10 loss Sunday in Houston to the Texans.

There still could be some other structural damage in the foot -- possbily a sprain, according to a source with knowledge of the injury. That damage will not be fully determined until the swelling subsides.

Roethlisberger's status for next Sunday's game against Tennessee at Heinz Field has yet to be determined.

Well, you can blame most if not all of the injury and sacks, etc. to the O Line for not protecting him.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanx for the update, Misk. It could be worse.

My prediction: Ben will play this weekend. He finished the last game after it happened, and I think that says it all. He's one tough hombre.

Of course, if he doesn't start getting some protection from the line, how long can it be before he gets a SERIOUS injury? Standing behind that line is like screwing a two-dollar Bangkok streetwalker with a cheap condom, after you've poked it with an icepick a few times.

MaxSteel

Screwed from birth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Tomlin didn't appear to rule out the Steelers looking outside of the organization for reinforcements.
============================

No Shit! How bout building a line through the frigg'n draft? It's not like this issue just popped up. I've said it a thousand times, O line and secondary are the two largest areas of need.

MaxSteel

Screwed from birth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Course, he is the coach, and that's why he's making the Benjamin's and I'm not.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tomlin didn't appear to rule out the Steelers looking outside of the organization for reinforcements.
============================

No Shit! How bout building a line through the frigg'n draft? It's not like this issue just popped up. I've said it a thousand times, O line and secondary are the two largest areas of need.

lol I bet we see flozzel again

Status
Not open for further replies.