• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 13

Status
Not open for further replies.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
very tiring riot my nephew got hitched and I had a house full of out of town guests .. I need a vacation..

how was camping riot ?

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sounds like you a full weekend, no rest for the weary though. Everything go well with the wedding? I'm sure your family appreciates what you did to make the affair a happy one.

camping was fun. My brother-in-laws kids a bit much to handle sometimes, but for the most part it was a nice weekend. yesterday I shot in my first pistol competition, and that was fun too. This weekend was a decent one, I cant complain at all. Dad said my brother was bummed I wasnt there, but he understood. He may even be home this weekend. Everything is ship shape for the moment

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone here know how I can get ahold ghost or whoever is in charge of stickin up these banners? I was told quite a while ago that the dimensions are 1025x125 but the new SportsHoopla banner appears to be quite a bit taller than that.

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
anyone here know how I can get ahold ghost or whoever is in charge of stickin up these banners? I was told quite a while ago that the dimensions are 1025x125 but the new SportsHoopla banner appears to be quite a bit taller than that.

oh damn I forgot that you haven't been around for a long time ..ahhh ghost sold the SportsHoopla to hammerdown

thats who you need to pm them to.. and what banners are you talking about ?.. lets see them

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol i havent made any yet as I dont have the dimaensions, but I was thinkin one for here and one for the UA pages. thx for the info misko, I will pm hammerdown, is he pretty good about gettin back to folks?

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the default sports SportsHoopla logo at the top looks like it is about 250 px tall rather than 125, so I would like to use that extra space if I can

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well Imma get movin on those banners, maybe I will have something today or tomorrow to show you fellas

GetRiot

Warn the others...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
alrighty, well i had a minute and came up with this thing for the UA page

attachment.php

Status
Not open for further replies.