• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a day or two MS is gonna go insane GG. I picked a bad time to quit smoking..........Well hell when is a good time.........I don't know if I didn't pay attention to all my daughters nonsense or I am keener now..........LOL...................

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a day or two MS is gonna go insane GG. I picked a bad time to quit smoking..........Well hell when is a good time.........I don't know if I didn't pay attention to all my daughters nonsense or I am keener now..........LOL...................

you didnt pay attention .. you were in denial

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

all you need to do is break out a keg and taker easy everything will be fine,,,ya see everytime you want a smoke drink some beer,,,,,,,,after half a day you won't be able to walk a straight line,,,,,but you won't care

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had it...was lucky...mild reaction. And they say you can't get it twice. An older friend of mine died of it. He was 70 to 80 yrs old, but in good health, before he got the bug.

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had it once also. Really you believe you can't get it twice? Bullshit, I don't believe them. You practice law, Dr's practice medicine... Just my thoughts.

NorthCoastSteelersFan

Sleep...now.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A. When did I actually say I was a lawyer?

B. I got that from a Health Dept website, and it makes sense. When you get a virus and it doesn't kill you, your immune system makes antibodies for that particular bug. They're in your system for life. If the same bug enters your system again, they attack it again. Most viruses only get one shot at you.

Now, you CAN get some viral diseases more than once, because there are multiple versions of the same bug. Common cold is a great example...you can only get the same cold bug once, but you can still get all of its cousins, because they each have a slightly different shape, so the antibody for one doesn't work on the others.

Apparently, conventional wisdom is that there's only one version of West Nile. Again, not my opinion, just something I read.

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't think I was, bro. That's normally Psych's department.

You going cold turkey at the moment?

At the moment Chantix was supposed to be 12 weeks, I quit that and smoking in two weeks. It's a rough go at the moment but I refuse to give up. Psych can kiss my ass BTW! LOL Sorry if I offended and nice comeback man........That was awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.