• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Naps are good, I get 1 once in a while. I didn't read back on the whole conversation, but did 1 of the strays hurt one of your dogs?

he jumped on the little guy,I was right there so it wasn't to bad hard to say what would have happened if I had not been right there,,,,,so he had to go

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he jumped on the little guy,I was right there so it wasn't to bad hard to say what would have happened if I had not been right there,,,,,so he had to go

Well I'm glad you were there and the little guy is fine. You did the right thing GG..

steelcurtain

Hoopla Cash
$ 826.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still feel bad about it

I'm sure, you got attached but if you weren't there it could have gotten a lot worse.. Hey are you close 2 Onia? 3 yr old wondered of yesterday with his dog, the dog made it home but they are still searching for the toddler..

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure, you got attached but if you weren't there it could have gotten a lot worse.. Hey are you close 2 Onia? 3 yr old wondered of yesterday with his dog, the dog made it home but they are still searching for the toddler..

no I'm not close

grayghost668

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully the boy isn't kidnapped or dead, weird some 1 let him just wonder off...:confused:

if you live out in the country and don't have a fence it doesn't take long for a active 3yr old long to disapear just a couple of minutes and once the child is out of sight it can be so thick that you can't see 20 ft,,,,,,it can happen and it doesn't take much

BigBlueNation111

Let The Games Begin!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

God i hate to hear that! I hope they find the toddler!

Status
Not open for further replies.