• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE OFFICIAL UNOFFICIAL STEELERS BS THREAD..PART 10

Status
Not open for further replies.

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whats that got to do with anything,i dont get off on it or anything.You just take me the wrong way is all,i'm a good man and a good friend if you really get to know me.The nets not really a good place to judge others,i like face to face interaction more...you know..look a man in the eye kinda deal.I'm truly sorry i've pissed you off ghost,never was that my agenda.I just dont take shit from no man in real life or on the little computer.I deal with enough assholes at work,,,,gets old.

I'm not in the mood for a pissing match tonight,,,you can get under my skin you may not do it deliberatly but it still happens,,,,I'm leaving it at that

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nahhh. When it comes to Psych, you give as good as you get, and it's all in fun. Too bad it wasn't the same with Net and LOC.

I haven't tried Chantix. I'm afraid of that stuff. Saw the warnings about thoughts of suicide, and realized that I had too many guns to risk it. Nicorette works pretty well for me, when I actually need to kill a craving. My biggest problem is that I LIKE smoking too much, and have not been well motivated to quit. Need to GET motivated soon while I'm still healthy.

Somehow I got motivated! Wasn't looking for it just happened. Relax and we can do this together if you want. I know I have a head start but just sayin......

grayghost668

Gun Control,,,,not likely
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Somehow I got motivated! Wasn't looking for it just happened. Relax and we can do this together if you want. I know I have a head start but just sayin......

isn't that sweet,,,,,,,,,,,,,lol

Steelerin MS

Seriously?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
578479_10151813853705288_1514483255_n.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.