• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The official stfu Tito thread

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
"I'm just saying that it is not inevitable that the same pattern will occur.

And that pattern is they struggle against good pitching.

I know, I know your going to list all the good pitchers they have beat.

Read what I am saying they struggle against good pitching. Key word good pitching.

Good pitchers dont allways pitch good. And Bad pitchers can put it all together and pitch good. So the key word good pitching.

What beats good pitching Speed. which the Giants dont have any of. So thus the pattern of just beating bad pitching.

EZ ALL GOOD !!!"

Stats taken from 09/24:
The Rays lead the majors with 164 stolen bases and have the 3rd highest stolen base%. They have one of the best records as well in a very tough division. They have also been no hit by good pitching several times this year, including a perfect game. They have also scored 0 or 1 runs 20 times this season. Compare that to the Twins who have a better record than the Rays and despite only 62 stolen bases have scored 0 or 1 runs 18 times this season. I know the Twins have more power, but bear in mind that their best hitter has been out for some time this season. Speed by itself will do absolutely nothing against good or bad pitching, hence the reason that Ford, Burriss, and Velez are not major league quality players at this point in time.

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
That's all I've got to this point, so everybody who has something they want to add, feel free to do so.

SF11704

Senile Forum Poster
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A little on the stalkerish side - but funny as hell.
Spit coffee all over my desk.
I can't even imagine ANY type of reponse to something like this
I would venture to guess that in Mr. Tito's book you are slightly more than just a typical JA!!!!!!!!

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
A little on the stalkerish side - but funny as hell.
Spit coffee all over my desk.
I can't even imagine ANY type of reponse to something like this
I would venture to guess that in Mr. Tito's book you are slightly more than just a typical JA!!!!!!!!

Well, when I first came to that board and NN said some stupid arrogant crap trying to claim it was a fact I decimated him. I kept annoying him on every stupid point he claimed was true until I decided to do the same to inoutretreat. I was as much of a dick as possible to him until he disappeared (or got a new sn.) Then I decided to go back to Tito for doing the same stupid crap as always. I guess when I see blatant stupidity, then I have to kick it in the ass as often as possible hahaha. I guess I'm a super JA!

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wait I found another good one for his dumbass "wins are the only stats that matter" rants:

" Nate

You can make stats say anything you want them to say. Thats why stats are for LOSERS !

Win is the only stat that matters. Jose Guillen gives the Giants the best chance to win PERIOD. Thats why he will start 4 out 5 games VS Braves"

Everytime you make this statement I'm going to copy and paste these questions:
Just to clarify Tito, who is better:
Felix Hernandez 13W-12L or John Lackey 14W-11L?
And what about: Josh Johnson 11W-6L or Bronson Arroyo 14W-9L?
What about: Cliff Lee 12W-9L or Phil Hughes 18W-8L?
Just give me your picks, no explanations are necessary yet.

msgkings322

I'm just here to troll everyone
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wait I found another good one for his dumbass "wins are the only stats that matter" rants:

" Nate

You can make stats say anything you want them to say. Thats why stats are for LOSERS !

Win is the only stat that matters. Jose Guillen gives the Giants the best chance to win PERIOD. Thats why he will start 4 out 5 games VS Braves"

Everytime you make this statement I'm going to copy and paste these questions:
Just to clarify Tito, who is better:
Felix Hernandez 13W-12L or John Lackey 14W-11L?
And what about: Josh Johnson 11W-6L or Bronson Arroyo 14W-9L?
What about: Cliff Lee 12W-9L or Phil Hughes 18W-8L?
Just give me your picks, no explanations are necessary yet.

This part seems like a timely one to post...why don't you?

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
good idea msg, I'll just bump the thread instead. He did the work all by himself with that post.

Last edited by a moderator:

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Wow, he is incredibly repetitive and stupid, I've already found a use for 2 of these hahaha.

ColinCoby

"Duff Man…Oh Yeah!"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,351.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like when Tito uses the word PERIOD, as if typing in all caps means your argument is that much stronger, and further debate in no longer necessary.

That said, I only have one more thing to say about Tito and this entire thread:

IGNORE THE BITCH. PERIOD. ;)