• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The official No-call thread

klopstop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I hate poor officiating which cost a team a victory and bottom line is we were screwed.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't seem to understand, its not like the play would have been blown dead. Throwing a flag would not have made one bit of difference there.

Why? If the call is there to be made you have to make it. It's much worst when you don't make it. If you make it and it's the right call then no one can complain, but when you swallow the whistle and let it go you open up a huge can of What if?

The guy had 2 handfuls of jersey right in front the official and did not let go until the ball was on it's way down well past the 5 yards. You have to call that everytime.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Refs are going to be *extremely* hesitant to make any call in that situation, you have to count on them allowing a lot of contact. It was a bad call, but you can expect that kind of thing in that kind of situation, IMO.

There is a huge difference between being hesitant to throw the flag and what happened there. That was the most obvious cause of PT/holding that I have ever seen and the ref let it happen for what reason? They had just called it on Culliver a few minutes earlier. Why is it different here? Why are the Ravens allowed to cheat?

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
That was the most obvious cause of PT/holding that I have ever seen and the ref let it happen for what reason? They had just called it on Culliver a few minutes earlier. Why is it different here?

Yeah, that does suck that a less blatant PI had just been called on the Niners...I'm just saying refs don't want to decide a game in the end zone on the last play. Ravens knew that which is why they played it how they did.

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
There is a huge difference between being hesitant to throw the flag and what happened there. That was the most obvious cause of PT/holding that I have ever seen and the ref let it happen for what reason? They had just called it on Culliver a few minutes earlier. Why is it different here? Why are the Ravens allowed to cheat?

Exactly! If you're going to penalize Culliver for playing physical, you need to do the same with Williams (or whoever that was covering Crabtree).

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Yeah, that does suck that a less blatant PI had just been called on the Niners...I'm just saying refs don't want to decide a game in the end zone on the last play. Ravens knew that which is why they played it how they did.

But they did. They decided it by not following the rules. They allowed the 49ers to lose the ball when they shouldn't have. That decided the game. End of story. The refs were wrong. You can't dance around it.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The guy had 2 handfuls of jersey right in front the official and did not let go until the ball was on it's way down well past the 5 yards. You have to call that everytime.

I think we were talking about the safety play where the punter ran it out of bounds.....Ravens were blatantly holding everywhere, but it made no difference at all.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Who cares if they want to or not?!?!?! They are there for a fucking reason. If there is a blatant foul you call it. You can't just let everything go.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I think we were talking about the safety play where the punter ran it out of bounds.....Ravens were blatantly holding everywhere, but it made no difference at all.

I thought the clock goes back to when the hold took place. If not they need to look at that in those situations.

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
They would've got to him sooner

MAKES NO DIFFERENCE. Do you guys understand the rules? They wouldn't have put time back on the clock if they had called holding. It was holding, everyone knew this including probably the refs. A flag there makes no difference at all.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But they did. They decided it by not following the rules. They allowed the 49ers to lose the ball when they shouldn't have. That decided the game. End of story. The refs were wrong. You can't dance around it.

THIS!!!

klopstop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The safety should not have come into play. First and goal from the one would have been the right call!!!!!!!

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will never be brought up....

no point... we fucking lost.... im hating and FUCK YOU!

Category 5o

Errday Trollin'
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn, if only the niners got the benefit of the doubt on a similar no call once before!

9ERPI.gif

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
The safety should not have come into play. First and goal from the one would have been the right call!!!!!!!

exactly. That safety would have never happened. Because we would have had the lead. But hey ray ray needs to win his last game. Joke

spacedoodoopistol

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Who cares if they want to or not?!?!?! They are there for a fucking reason. If there is a blatant foul you call it. You can't just let everything go.

You're right, but you have to accept how the game generally works.

Dodub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't feed the troll

ida one

Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Phil Simms is an idiot for repeatedly saying good no call. Jim Nantz replied with the ball was snapped at the five and Crabs was held two yards into the endzone! Total BS IMO

Phil Simms had the right to call it the way he seen it. I too, believe it was the right call.Crabtree was pushing off at the same time as the holding was going on. They only showed it a dozen times.

klopstop

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
You are right, we did lose, and I am not disputing that at this point. What is done is done. We still were screwed on a terrible no call. Peace!