• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official 5,000 Posts Thread for a 2017 Flyers Stanley Cup

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like this kid....
I hope we keep him up, he could turn out to be a gem in the rough!!!!
We needed a spark and with his speed he gave it to us. We won because of any or all of the following
1 Weal provided a spark
2- Line changes
3- Playing SJ a really early game for West coast team
4- Nuevy played well
5- Our forwards dumped and chased instead of dump and watch
6-Guys actually hit the other players with authority i think i even saw Gee throw a check or two
7-We actually got some shots from inside 25 feet.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We needed a spark and with his speed he gave it to us. We won because of any or all of the following
1 Weal provided a spark
2- Line changes
4- Nuevy played well
6-Guys actually hit the other players with authority i think i even saw Gee throw a check or two

You forgot #8
Because Simmer jumped on the ice and went straight for the puck, took that sum'bitch and jammed it down their throats!!!!!

Simmer for the C

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 Weal provided a spark
2- Line changes
4- Nuevy played well

He actually moved the puck well and kept his feet moving.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He actually moved the puck well and kept his feet moving.
For the most part everyone did we looked like a team that actually hustled toward the puck and cut off time and space and created turnovers. If we could only do that on a consistent basis.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the most part everyone did we looked like a team that actually hustled toward the puck and cut off time and space and created turnovers. If we could only do that on a consistent basis.
I don't see why we can't. It's the defensive brainfarts that kill us. We still need a little more size for sure though.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see why we can't. It's the defensive brainfarts that kill us. We still need a little more size for sure though.
Our forwards when they do their job our defense follows suit. We cant have 5 of our top 6 forwards not able to play 5 on 5 and want to win a cup. I still think we need a serious shake up up front. Hope i am wrong and we sneak into the 8th seed and take a cup home.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our forwards when they do their job our defense follows suit. We cant have 5 of our top 6 forwards not able to play 5 on 5 and want to win a cup. I still think we need a serious shake up up front. Hope i am wrong and we sneak into the 8th seed and take a cup home.

Well we've gotten to the cup as an 8 seed before so I'm a believer. Been hearing something about read going down to bring up Weal and another youngster. I'll check again and get a name and confirmation.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well we've gotten to the cup as an 8 seed before so I'm a believer. Been hearing something about read going down to bring up Weal and another youngster. I'll check again and get a name and confirmation.
I love how Read keeps taking blame and shit ass Weiss and the whole scrub 4th line just keeps their spot.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how Read keeps taking blame and shit ass Weiss and the whole scrub 4th line just keeps their spot.

I know right, there are worse players on this team then Read for sure, what does Vandevelde contribute? Not over impressed with Bellemare either but at least he's halfway decent on PK.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know right, there are worse players on this team then Read for sure, what does Vandevelde contribute? Not over impressed with Bellemare either but at least he's halfway decent on PK.
I dont know why we keep that whole line around. If its because they kill penalties well i have a stat for you. We are 18th in the league this year 20th last year and 27th the year before on the penalty kill. They aren't even doing that well so why do we just keep throwing them out there on a regular shift every game.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Montreal re-cycles Julien.
I would mhave grabbed Hitchkok
For some reason i thought Hitchcock was American and Julien was Canadian and that factored in but i looked it up and Hitchcock is from Edmonton.