• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The NFL is lying

Godstree

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Incompetence, Human Error, they're human, anything else?

I completely agree it is human error to miss or get calls wrong. The rest is just rose colored glasses, dark rose colored glasses. No way to explain 11 of 12 being fucked up and NONE of the 12 for the other team. I am sure you have rational because just like me, we wear rose colored glasses when it comes to my team.

Sgthall999

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I completely agree it is human error to miss or get calls wrong. The rest is just rose colored glasses, dark rose colored glasses. No way to explain 11 of 12 being fucked up and NONE of the 12 for the other team. I am sure you have rational because just like me, we wear rose colored glasses when it comes to my team.

In an investigation, nothing gets ruled out, including those who "inspected" them. And it's not rose colored glasses when it's fans of other teams saying the the same thing including your fellow Cowboys fan

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HeadStart labs in Pittsburgh disagree. www.headstartlabs.com I'm on a tablet and unable to post the link. It`s getting very interesting.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And does anyone know if it was an ANSI/ASME rated gauge that was used? It wouldn't surprise me if the NFL officials used a non rated one not realizing that if it's non rated it's for reference only not accuracy.

For example,

Wow. You guys are really running out of ways to defend your team when you try that defense:doh:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's pretty funny how all the haters are quick to rule the officials out, yet some are the same people who were complaining about the shitty officiating at some point this season :pound:

I don't criticize officials too much, because I think it is an impossible task to officiate an NFL game in real time without missing a few calls, but I don't see the logic behind comparing complaining about a ref doing a bad job and saying a ref cheated by letting air out of a ball or can't properly determine how much air is in a ball...mistakes happen of course, but don't we all know what likely happened? If you guys say there is no hard proof it's hard to dispute your Argument, but when you come up with these cockamamie scenarios it just comes off like defending the flag to the death...

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Comical...The Patriots are known cheaters and got caught red handed once before with their head coach fined 100,000s of dollars and along the way tainted their three prior championships. The Pats fans can say what they want, but during that great run and when the Patriots were winning last second superbowls many opposing teams before Spygate would say it seemed like the Patriots knew their plays and were calling them out during games.

So tainted. Now, tainted again, win, lose or draw. Like Sherman said at the Pro Bowl, nothing will happen to the Patriots but Lynch might get fined again. Can't touch Krafty, Shady or Belicheat.

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comical...The Patriots are known cheaters and got caught red handed once before with their head coach fined 100,000s of dollars and along the way tainted their three prior championships. The Pats fans can say what they want, but during that great run and when the Patriots were winning last second superbowls many opposing teams before Spygate would say it seemed like the Patriots knew their plays and were calling them out during games.

So tainted. Now, tainted again, win, lose or draw. Like Sherman said at the Pro Bowl, nothing will happen to the Patriots but Lynch might get fined again. Can't touch Krafty, Shady or Belicheat.

funny thing is flute said that he had brady helmet on and he could hear the coaches up to snap ( suppose to stop 15 sec before snap ) . they was using the wrong channel . this was during their sb wins . colts wouldn't talk adjustments at half because they thought the locker room was bugged . ( manning ) only pats fans think pats don't cheat .

tedman2012

Hoopla Cash
$ 981.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't criticize officials too much, because I think it is an impossible task to officiate an NFL game in real time without missing a few calls, but I don't see the logic behind comparing complaining about a ref doing a bad job and saying a ref cheated by letting air out of a ball or can't properly determine how much air is in a ball...mistakes happen of course, but don't we all know what likely happened? If you guys say there is no hard proof it's hard to dispute your Argument, but when you come up with these cockamamie scenarios it just comes off like defending the flag to the death...

what i find is sad goodel makes 40 million from a non profit . wtf is wrong with america ?

Andresrenee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
what i find is sad goodel makes 40 million from a non profit . wtf is wrong with america ?

LOL. You want to be depressed. See who the highest state employees are in each and every state where there is a college football program. Most of these states and their university systems are bankrupt.:lol:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drink the Kool-aid. Pats are guilty without proof and the League is not guilty with an abundance of proof!!!!!

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny thing is flute said that he had brady helmet on and he could hear the coaches up to snap ( suppose to stop 15 sec before snap ) . they was using the wrong channel . this was during their sb wins .

Two reasons why that is idiotic:

1. Flutie has never been documented to have said such a thing, even to the level of "Joe told me that Bob told him of hearing it from Flutie".
2. Flutie wasn't on the Patriots when the Patriots won a Super Bowl.

Fencer

Not left-handed either
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Two reasons why that is idiotic:

1. Flutie has never been documented to have said such a thing, even to a level of clear hearsay like "Joe told me that Bob told him of hearing it from Flutie".
2. Flutie wasn't on the Patriots when the Patriots won a Super Bowl.

uofmarmyguy

Meat Popsicle
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
funny thing is flute said that he had brady helmet on and he could hear the coaches up to snap ( suppose to stop 15 sec before snap ) . they was using the wrong channel . this was during their sb wins . colts wouldn't talk adjustments at half because they thought the locker room was bugged . ( manning ) only pats fans think pats don't cheat .

Wow, all I can say is idiot! Brady was also the 3rd gunman n the grassy knoll. And Bellicheck helped cover up Roswell. Here is the problem with instant access ignorance in America, nub-nuts like this get a common core education and believe every ignorant thing some hate filled shtoop spits out and like Democrats they just keep yelling it louder and more often, because the best way to win the argument is damn the facts, just drown out the competition.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the perfect example of how agenda driven this story is.

Below is the link the the front page of the NY Daily News. That is not the sports page, it's the front page covering how the Daily News deflated a dozen or so footballs in 40 seconds.

But just yesterday, Sheldon Silver the Democratic NYS assembly speaker, one of the most powerful politicians in NYS for the last 20 years agreed Sunday to step down after being convicted of taking millions in bribes.

Any room on the front page for that? ...No. Testing footballs was more important.

This is the definition of agenda.

Breaking, World, US & Local News - nydailynews.com - NY Daily News

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the perfect example of how agenda driven this story is.

Below is the link the the front page of the NY Daily News. That is not the sports page, it's the front page covering how the Daily News deflated a dozen or so footballs in 40 seconds.

But just yesterday, Sheldon Silver the Democratic NYS assembly speaker, one of the most powerful politicians in NYS for the last 20 years agreed Sunday to step down after being convicted of taking millions in bribes.

Any room on the front page for that? ...No. Testing footballs was more important.

This is the definition of agenda.

Breaking, World, US & Local News - nydailynews.com - NY Daily News

And that without even having a football team in New York.....