• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

‘Will you f**king stop kissing all the babies? You’re not running for public office.'”

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wilson is no longer a Seahawks problem and so far they are progressing nicely. I’d rather focus on the present and future. I’ve put Wilson behind me.
Do you really exist?

I've tried to send you multiple PMs over the past year and a half, but you can't be found by the Hoop system.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you really exist?

I've tried to send you multiple PMs over the past year and a half, but you can't be found by the Hoop system.
Maybe I'm the ghost in the machine. Joking. I get PMs from a slew of members, no idea why you are having a problem. In fact I think I have actually gotten PMs from you but long ago.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RW was terrible last season, no doubt and his decline, if you want to call it that, started with the "Let Russ Cook" bullshit. After a hot start vs inferior competition, that season went up in flames very quickly because Russ just isn't that kind of QB. He needs to improvise to be successful and have a running game that can play to his greatest asset which is play action deep throws. Tbh, I just don't think him and Payton will be a good fit but Payton has a smart offensive mind and will play to RW's strengths.

Now, having said that, why the Broncos thought they were only a QB away is mind boggling to me. Good defense, yes, but the talent on the offense is not very good and their Oline was and is an issue, even when healthy. Combine that with Russ not willing or maybe unable to scramble like he once did and it just doesn't work. A HC alone whether he gets Russ right or not can't make up for poor talent. And going to the AFC doesn't help. There will be 10 teams scrapping it out for 3 WC spots. As for how it set the Broncos back, meh, they took a shot and really, they were after Rodgers and were hedging their bet talking to the Hawks about Russ when the Rodgers deal flamed out. They were doing this, no matter what. I'm just glad they did it with our team and we reaped the benefits instead of the Packers.

But RW was a great Seahawk and we were lucky to have him for a good run. Like @HaroldSeattle says, time to move forward and enjoy the team we have now.

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yesterday's Broncos loss was brutal. Russ has an uncanny ability to give his fanbase false hope only to then bludgeon them with it at the end of the game.

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, he was absolutely dreadful in the 2nd half of the game yesterday...