• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

the new HC sticky thread

106_7THEFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now that I'm thinking I wouldn't mind going for a defensive minded coach, and I'm starting to pull closer towards the hire of Sean Mcdermott, I would really like to see the skins interview mike zimmer tho i think its his time but i don't want to skins to prolong the hiring too much so the head coach won't have to just pick left overs as his assistants , so i hope the bengals lose this weekend lol

Shenanihanigans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now that I'm thinking I wouldn't mind going for a defensive minded coach, and I'm starting to pull closer towards the hire of Sean Mcdermott, I would really like to see the skins interview mike zimmer tho i think its his time but i don't want to skins to prolong the hiring too much so the head coach won't have to just pick left overs as his assistants , so i hope the bengals lose this weekend lol

As long as they hire a very qualified coordinator for the opposite of whatever the head coach is, then I don't care.

McDermott made the eagles defense atrocious two years ago, with all those free agent signings (Dominic RC, Nnamdi Asamuogh, etc), so that doesn't bode well.

then again, the panthers defense is legit, and he was the architect of that (with Ron Rivera, a defensively minded head coach).

duke1861

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wish there would have been mutual interest between us. He is a great coach.

I honestly have no idea who we are going to hire. Our interview list has been crap and it concerns me. I am not interested in interviewing Perry Ferwell (sp) or Danny Smith. I honestly think Bevell is the next best choice after Lovie Smith. I don't want to hire a college coach either.

I am concerned because we should have hired a GM and we didn't. As such, the offseason isn't off to a good start. Lets hope we get a great coach. Hopefully, its a coordinator.

106_7THEFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IM GOING TO GO AHEAD AND SAY JAY GRUDEN IS COMING TO THE SKINS

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schefter tweeted about an hour ago that along with Lovie as HC to the Bucs, Rod Marinelli (cowboys) will be the DC and former Cal coach, Jeff Tedford the OC.

106_7THEFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Schefter tweeted about an hour ago that along with Lovie as HC to the Bucs, Rod Marinelli (cowboys) will be the DC and former Cal coach, Jeff Tedford the OC.

JEFF TEDFORD IS A GOOD QB COACH HE COACHED ARRON RODGERS

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man you wont give bruce allen a shot before you call him the new vinny

It's not Bruce that I'm worried about, its Dan. So what do you think the role of Smith is? Is he still a consultant to Dan? For what purpose? To give dan an ability to second guess Allen or provide his input? How would you like it if you were just hired for a job but you boss told you that he was also going hire a consultant to report to him that consults on what you are supposed to be doing? Would that instill confidence in your Boss's faith in you? I wouldn't be happy about it and it would cause undue stress right out of the box. But that is a typical Danny move that I'm sure someone on this board will defend.........

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hopefully we can put the Briles as next coach to bed after that performance last night.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He may be our only option, ala Zorn.

ThruTheEyesOfRuby

Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redskin's interview list thus far..

Panther's DC Sean McDermott
Raven's OC Jim Caldwell
Giant's DC Perry Fewell
Seahawk's OC Darrell Bevell

skinz2winz

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allen does not have a solid record as a gm to begin with. And I am not alone on my opinion that Allen is simply going to enable Dan to do what he does.

Let's get one thing straight shark, Dan is the owner. There is no work-around. To say he mettled with Shanahan is a joke. He let Shanahan do whatever he wanted and look at the chaos that ensued. Let's give Snyder and Allen a chance here without jumping to conclusions. VC is no longer with this organization, so why keep talking about him.

Tdog21Skins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want Perry Fewell, I'll take Sean McDermott before I take Perry Fewell..why aren't we trying to interview Todd Bowles?

deanpet21

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My top choices are Gruden or Bevell.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

106_7THEFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i have moved away from bevell . he doesnt even run the seatle offense , cable does

YOU MUST OF READ THAT ARTICLE ON HOGS HEVEN ABOUT HIM, I KIND OF MOVED ON TOO, IM KIND OF GOING TOWARDS MIKE ZIMMER, OR CAROLINA'S DC

106_7THEFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IM STARTING TO HEAR ALOT OF GOOD THINGS BOUT KEVEN WISENHUT, I WOULDNT BE MAD IF HE GOT THE JOB

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not Bruce that I'm worried about, its Dan. So what do you think the role of Smith is? Is he still a consultant to Dan? For what purpose? To give dan an ability to second guess Allen or provide his input? How would you like it if you were just hired for a job but you boss told you that he was also going hire a consultant to report to him that consults on what you are supposed to be doing? Would that instill confidence in your Boss's faith in you? I wouldn't be happy about it and it would cause undue stress right out of the box. But that is a typical Danny move that I'm sure someone on this board will defend.........

for the love of god . smith has been on the staff all year . i am going to repost a blog i found that shows what shanny was doing

allen intimated to it at the press conference that shanny would go outside the organization for player acquisition input and would disregard campbell and brown .

after looking at the grades of the recommended players , allen came to the conclusion that they were right very often and shanny rejected their findings

so could a,j, smith been brought in to take a look at that ? or does it have to be some drawn out conspiracy to get snyder back in the game ?

i am not worried about snyder meddling . he gave 2 HC's free reign to run the operation and for the most part with gibbs and shanny did

i see no reason why its etched in stone that he wouldnt do it again

it doesnt mean he will . he could go back to meddling . but damn , how about we see what takes place before we start dyng a thousand deaths ? why worry about something that hasnt happened yet ?