• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

the new HC sticky thread

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm quite sure he'll be hearing from Tony Dungy, and Tony Dungy will tell him to stay far away from the Redskins

i wouldnt mind caldwell but dungy should stay out if it . caldwell is a qualified minority coach with a chance to get a job after a rough 1st time out . yeah the skins job is a challenge but dont shut the door on an opportunity

Krusheasy

Still Not a Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 474.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[ame="[MEDIA=twitter]418505614164111361[/MEDIA]"][/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

Skin'EmAll

Celebrity Troublemaker
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly I'm skeptical about McDermott. He will switch to a 4-3 and that's not a bad thing if we address/add the right players to make that system work. I have no idea what he'll do/bring in offensively.

j_y19

ESPN Cast Off
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cowher 2 times??? Hmmm......It doesn't take 2 meetings to say "hell, no. I'm not interested."

Sportster 72

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Professor Clayton said there would be numerous interviews (same think Allen said) and James Franklin was on the list.

Shenanihanigans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Insider says Lovie Smith is interested in "focusing on other opportunities at this time."

Certainly seems like code for, "Hell no," if you ask me.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Due to the level of dysfunction currently in place in DC, one would suspect most of the top candidates many of us want are going to turn us down. Lovie is likely going to take the Bucs gig and who ever we get we are going to have to pay top dollar.

106_7THEFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Insider says Lovie Smith is interested in "focusing on other opportunities at this time."

Certainly seems like code for, "Hell no," if you ask me.

Sounds like he had a talk with tony dungy told his ass to moonwalk out this interview

106_7THEFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Due to the level of dysfunction currently in place in DC, one would suspect most of the top candidates many of us want are going to turn us down. Lovie is likely going to take the Bucs gig and who ever we get we are going to have to pay top dollar.

And I think its sad, cause of our past mistakes , this time I finally think they have the front office right, yes Bruce Allen is the GM per say but from what I got from the interview is Scot and Brown are going to be doing all the research and just telling Bruce who to go get and he is going to get them

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I think its sad, cause of our past mistakes , this time I finally think they have the front office right, yes Bruce Allen is the GM per say but from what I got from the interview is Scot and Brown are going to be doing all the research and just telling Bruce who to go get and he is going to get them

If we had someone with the chops to keep Dan under control, I might have a little more faith. But right now my take is Bruce is the new Vinny. Dan will have way too much input at the end of the day.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we had someone with the chops to keep Dan under control, I might have a little more faith. But right now my take is Bruce is the new Vinny. Dan will have way too much input at the end of the day.

man you wont give bruce allen a shot before you call him the new vinny

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man you wont give bruce allen a shot before you call him the new vinny

Allen does not have a solid record as a gm to begin with. And I am not alone on my opinion that Allen is simply going to enable Dan to do what he does.

Shenanihanigans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like he had a talk with tony dungy told his ass to moonwalk out this interview

I agree. I mean, I don't know if Lovie smith would have been the ideal candidate anyway, but it certainly doesn't help that dingy, our press corps, and Dan Snyder himself are all fucking the redskins over, repeatedly.

Now ESPN reports that the redskins will interview the giants shitty defensive coordinator, perry fewell?!?!

Ummm... Does the Danny know that the giants defense has been just as bad as ours has been for the last three years under Fewell?!?!

Terrible interview choice.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Allen does not have a solid record as a gm to begin with. And I am not alone on my opinion that Allen is simply going to enable Dan to do what he does.

allen has 2 good personnel men in brown and campbell . it has been widely reported that shanny didnt listen to them much and went outside the organization for his information.

so if allen lets those 2 do their job and he handles the contracts and cap how is this a snyder enabler ?

does allen have a history of being a mouthpiece ?

there is a difference in being not very good at talent eval, and being a lapdog

106_7THEFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HEY GUYS I FOUND THIS GOOD READ ON DARREL BEVELL, AND ITS BASICLLY SAYING BEVELL DOESNT REALLY RUN THE OFFENCE TOM CABLE DOES CHECK IT OUT GOOD READhttp://www.ballhogsradio.com/2014/01/01/some-insight-into-redskins-coaching-candidate-darrell-bevell

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
allen has 2 good personnel men in brown and campbell . it has been widely reported that shanny didnt listen to them much and went outside the organization for his information.

so if allen lets those 2 do their job and he handles the contracts and cap how is this a snyder enabler ?

does allen have a history of being a mouthpiece ?

there is a difference in being not very good at talent eval, and being a lapdog

Taken in a vacuum that all sounds good skinsdad. But reality is that Dan is still the owner, Allen is not qualified to hold total power in matters of player acquisition, and nothing from this current move suggests that Dan is prepared to just sit back and let qualified people do the work. If he were, he would have promoted Brown and
Left Bruce as president and PR guy with no personnel duties. Snyder left himself a Vinny clause.

Buffalo_Nickel_1

Hoopla Cash
$ 268.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Taken in a vacuum that all sounds good skinsdad. But reality is that Dan is still the owner, Allen is not qualified to hold total power in matters of player acquisition, and nothing from this current move suggests that Dan is prepared to just sit back and let qualified people do the work. If he were, he would have promoted Brown and
Left Bruce as president and PR guy with no personnel duties. Snyder left himself a Vinny clause.

HEY GUYS I FOUND THIS GOOD READ ON DARREL BEVELL, AND ITS BASICLLY SAYING BEVELL DOESNT REALLY RUN THE OFFENCE TOM CABLE DOES CHECK IT OUT GOOD READhttp://www.ballhogsradio.com/2014/01/01/some-insight-into-redskins-coaching-candidate-darrell-bevell
Man I guess'bevell is worthless and does nothing