• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The N Word Is Wrong No Matter Who It Is

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If a white man can't call another person that word without being called out then it's just as wrong for them to call each other. That makes Barnes a thug and a hypocrite just like Barkley. Then again I had zero respect for Barnes and none for Barkley before tonight any way. The only difference is that Barkley is a funny idiot to watch after the games

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Get used to the N word old man. We use it and we will continue to use it

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I've been listening to you dumb asses use the word for the last 50 years since I learned to talk. I thought they were hypocrites and trailer trash then and you're only confirming that the same is still true

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Comes down to this - If you, Matt Barnes and other assholes like Charles Barkely want to sound uneducated -then be my guest. I will continue to think the lot of you are uneducated dumbasses and move on. I don't move in circles where those around me use that kind of language and I respect them enough to not use bad language around them. They are better people then trailer trash like Barnes

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say this, however and then I am done for the night - Don't expect others to respect you when you don't even respect yourself. Understand the history of words and learn why it's wrong

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lana.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ChicagoIrish

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't you start a thread like this already?

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're not the only ones. Ive had some very politically incorrect afterbars in my day.

Censorship is pretty weak in general. Everyone should be able to use the word. Nobody is getting hanged

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
****a and ****er are wrong words just like **** and fuck are. You can use them with malintent or with extreme affection. Thay being said i am trying to not swear at all.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently hoop thinks those 2 words are worse than fuck and ****?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's a generational thing. Folks in their 40's-60's (I'm 51) have had it drilled into our heads that the N word is the worst thing you can say.

The younger generations have basically decided that the best way to take the power of that word away is to basically "own" the word by using it as a term on endearment and use it in songs, etc.

I'd say that both are right based on their unique perspectives.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as a 30 something white guy.. I don't use the word. people seem to get offended when a pale skin white guy uses it.. go figure.

im not going to lie being white in this society is pretty fucking sweet. you don't see stop and frisk happening in white neighborhoods. I know for sure I have gotten out of 1 speeding ticket because I was white. the cops pulled over a few cars and he told me he wasn't going to give me a ticket, but just to wait until he gave the black kids behind me their ticket first before I drove off. so I waited. it may have been wrong, but im not an idiot. if being white means I cant use just one word in the entire English language, that's a decent tradeoff.

besides I married a Cuban/Puerto rican. I get to say all the Spanish slurs I want. which helps.

Last edited by a moderator:

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a generational thing. Folks in their 40's-60's (I'm 51) have had it drilled into our heads that the N word is the worst thing you can say.

The younger generations have basically decided that the best way to take the power of that word away is to basically "own" the word by using it as a term on endearment and use it in songs, etc.

I'd say that both are right based on their unique perspectives.

You should hear some of the convos me and my wife have on this topic. Trust me, it gets REALLY old...

but she HAS definitely questioned me on why she's not allowed to use it...

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as a 30 something white guy.. I don't use the word. people seem to get offended when a pale skin white guy uses it.. go figure.

im not going to lie being white in this society is pretty fucking sweet. you don't see stop and frisk happening in white neighborhoods. I know for sure I have gotten out of 1 speeding ticket because I was white. the cops pulled over a few cars and he told me he wasn't going to give me a ticket, but just to wait until he gave the black kids behind me their ticket first before I drove off. so I waited. it may have been wrong, but im not an idiot. if being white means I cant use just one word in the entire English language, that's a decent tradeoff.

besides I married a Cuban/Puerto rican. I get to say all the Spanish slurs I want. which helps.

Lol, my wife's white(German background no less). Gotta love mixed relationships in a family...:lol:

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I actually laugh when other blacks get mad at some white or spanish person using the word. As long as you don't use the word as Riley Cooper did it I'm fine with all races using it

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually laugh when other blacks get mad at some white or spanish person using the word. As long as you don't use the word as Riley Cooper did it I'm fine with all races using it

I just avoid it. you never know who around you may want to feel oppressed that day. besides given the history of the word.. and the history of whites/blacks in this country.. im fine not using it. I really don't have any need to insult someone based on race. it's the people who get mad at for saying retard that I cant understand. attacks based on intelligence or lack thereof are good enough for me.

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, my wife's white(German background no less). Gotta love mixed relationships in a family...:lol:
german? damn that's the white people's military branch

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just avoid it. you never know who around you may want to feel oppressed that day. besides given the history of the word.. and the history of whites/blacks in this country.. im fine not using it. I really don't have any need to insult someone based on race. it's the people who get mad at for saying retard that I cant understand. attacks based on intelligence or lack thereof are good enough for me.

I'm black and I called my white friend the other day one of the realist n***ars I know