• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The N Word Is Wrong No Matter Who It Is

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like this topic is in 'kill it with fire' territory. Nobody is changing anyone's mind about this one

It's not going to change any one's mind. A person who uses those kinds of word are trashy people and enjoy being ghetto

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Using the N word doesn't make you ghetto...You're ignorant for thinking the N word make anyone ghetto

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Using the N word doesn't make you ghetto...You're ignorant for thinking the N word make anyone ghetto

Yeah - It's ghetto because I have been in both places - I have audited the wealthy in Beverly Hills and I have audited black owned businesses down in South Central Los Angeles in the heart of the black community. No one in the upper class neighborhoods has ever used that kind of language.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your friend has a name - his name is not stupid, his name is not asshole or something worse. It's disrepectul to be calling him ugly names. Not much of a friend if you ask me. That's fine if you don't care what I think, I don't care what you think either. That makes us equal. You asked how it brings down the community and I gave you an answer.

Its only disrespectful if my friend says it is. None of my friends think it's disrespectful that we use the word amongst ourselves so that would mean your opinion is wrong. I know it bothers you as a white person that you cant define our reality but that's your issue.

shitsho

Work Hard Play Hard
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah - It's ghetto because I have been in both places - I have audited the wealthy in Beverly Hills and I have audited black owned businesses down in South Central Los Angeles in the heart of the black community. No one in the upper class neighborhoods has ever used that kind of language.

You are truly stupid if you think Black people don't use the word simply because you didn't hear it while you were auditing. If you were auditing my business you wouldn't hear it either because that's not the time or place I would be using it.