• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The N Word Is Wrong No Matter Who It Is

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just avoid it. you never know who around you may want to feel oppressed that day. besides given the history of the word.. and the history of whites/blacks in this country.. im fine not using it. I really don't have any need to insult someone based on race. it's the people who get mad at for saying retard that I cant understand. attacks based on intelligence or lack thereof are good enough for me.

I think the problem with retard is that it is attacking a learning disability.

There are so many ways to attack people with words it seems silly to inadvertently offend an entire group of innocents.

That being said if the word ****er offends you when somebody says it then do not say it yourself.

If people want to be treated fairly and justly then drawing lines to separate the people is a really stupid thing to do, 1 group of people being allowed to use a word based on skin color or sexual orientation or disability is still acknowledging that they are different, how is that going to end the inequalities?

Flauge

Still a Heat fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,109.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm black and I called my white friend the other day one of the realist n***ars I know

damn I want to be called the realist n***** someone knows. that seems like a pretty sweet title. my black friends just called me "opie" until brian scalabrine came along. anything beats opie.

piss-tons

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think people just get offended too easily nowadays. Not specifically talking about the n word but just in general.

BOTSLAYER

You can be anything
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Just to get this jack ass off the radio they should ban that word.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always see black guys with white chicks but rarely the other way around. What is up with that?
70% of black women have kids out of wedlock. The black guys move on and the women raise their kids with government support.

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guess it depends where you live. It does happen here in L.A. a lot...

Actually, that is trending the other way. Initially, this was seen as the african american man's revenge over the many years of r*pe, etc. on this sisters in a previous time. While many attractive white females have had sexual congress with african americans, most tend to be overweight cows who appreciate the attention. The fact that many attractive and educated black females are now choosing white male partners reflects badly on the rap culture and the bullshit macho personas of young black men who are enamoured of the the wrong goals.

NorthernLights88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I'm just done listening to people drop the "N" word and making excuses as to why it is supposedly okay in some circumstances, but is wrong whenever someone who is not black says it. I'm tired of hearing rap songs and crap that use it freely and what not. I've had it pounded into my head my entire life as to how horrible it is to say it, but yet for some reason, many people say there's nothing wrong with a black person saying it. I get that there's a negative history with that word, and if society decides it needs to be demonized, then get consistent about it and hold everyone to the same standard. Either it's okay, or it's not. This issue shouldn't have a single shade of gray to it, but people allow their emotion to control their thoughts on it and logic looses out more often than not.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I'm just done listening to people drop the "N" word and making excuses as to why it is supposedly okay in some circumstances, but is wrong whenever someone who is not black says it. I'm tired of hearing rap songs and crap that use it freely and what not. I've had it pounded into my head my entire life as to how horrible it is to say it, but yet for some reason, many people say there's nothing wrong with a black person saying it. I get that there's a negative history with that word, and if society decides it needs to be demonized, then get consistent about it and hold everyone to the same standard. Either it's okay, or it's not. This issue shouldn't have a single shade of gray to it, but people allow their emotion to control their thoughts on it and logic looses out more often than not.

I guess you missed where other races use it too.

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you missed where other races use it too.

Give me a fucking break. You think these young kids grasp the meaning of this debate? I remember as a small child being reprimanded by a neighbor for putting a coin in my mouth as a very small child. He told me a ****er might have held that same coin. These last couple of generations have no clue what this conversation is about of the hate and harm earlier generations heaped on people of color.

I am blessed that my family never said anything of the sort.

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another vivid memory I have is that my family was invited to a black man's wedding. He took particular care, I am told, to make sure we were protected against those who maybe rightfully resented our presence. My father and he had been great friends in the Naval Reserve. For my part, I remember being generously received and catered to. A lasting impression.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give me a fucking break. You think these young kids grasp the meaning of this debate? I remember as a small child being reprimanded by a neighbor for putting a coin in my mouth as a very small child. He told me a ****er might have held that same coin. These last couple of generations have no clue what this conversation is about of the hate and harm earlier generations heaped on people of color.

I am blessed that my family never said anything of the sort.

I guess you also missed the convo about the difference between ****er and ****a and the context its being used.

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you also missed the convo about the difference between ****er and ****a and the context its being used.

Well, I may be going into dementia. If so, I expect to be a happy mouseketeer. But yes, I see the distinction whether you agree with that or not. When I was young and played a lot of basketball, I interacted with a lot of young black men I considered friends. My martial arts days were pretty much the same. About 80% black and 20% crackas. But please, feel free to judge me as the whim moves you.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I may be going into dementia. If so, I expect to be a happy mouseketeer. But yes, I see the distinction whether you agree with that or not. When I was young and played a lot of basketball, I interacted with a lot of young black men I considered friends. My martial arts days were pretty much the same. About 80% black and 20% crackas. But please, feel free to judge me as the whim moves you.

Im not judging you, im just sick of ppl saying other races cant use the word without blacks getting mad, when that is not true.