• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The My Vibe Thread

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Liquor
Guns
Beer
Titties
Quickie

Im down for that.
The LGBTQ Olympics has removed the IBA from world boxing governing body.
The IBA previously banned athletes with an XY chromosome (men) from boxing as women.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is wrong with these people???
Carini said after the fight that she's never been hit that hard by any female fighter.

Fuck it. Make women and men compete against each other for every medal. They want to mix the bag?? See how well women compete in every event against men. Boxing, rowing, Archery, Downhill, Slalom, bicycle racing, Weight Lifting swimming and track & Field as well as basketball and tennis. Go through one Olympics and see how well they fare against men. Then give everyone a blood test and determine what the blood says. XX or XY. No tweeners.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Carini said after the fight that she's never been hit that hard by any female fighter.

Fuck it. Make women and men compete against each other for every medal. They want to mix the bag?? See how well women compete in every event against men. Boxing, rowing, Archery, Downhill, Slalom, bicycle racing, Weight Lifting swimming and track & Field as well as basketball and tennis. Go through one Olympics and see how well they fare against men. Then give everyone a blood test and determine what the blood says. XX or XY. No tweeners.
Punish all women because of a few fags?

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Punish all women because of a few fags?
It's the basic "equality".

They want equality in everything. Employment, rights, privileges, wages, hiring etc.....

Then compete on an equal level. Once it's been proven that they cannot be physically equal, then quit with the trans shitshow. Make that trans fight a real man of equal size and weight and heshe will go find something else to mope around. Force the hand of the lightweight peckerwoods that run the Olympics. Either that or stop competing in sports that allow trans men to compete against women. Especially after failing the gender evaluation.

OR have fake trannies and put them up against guys like that Algerian. Either that or tell the next female to go up against him to bust his groin, fuck the rules. Turn his balls into plates.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is just wrong, I really do not understand the argument. If your chromosomes test male (XY) I think then you are male. I really do not understand how this is hard to understand

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is just wrong, I really do not understand the argument. If your chromosomes test male (XY) I think then you are male. I really do not understand how this is hard to understand
It's called being WOKE. You must accept everything that some extreme leftist says is okay. If you don't like it, you're a traitor to Democracy.
You have to understand that everyone has a right to be whatever they want to be, regardless of the consequences to others.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's called being WOKE. You must accept everything that some extreme leftist says is okay. If you don't like it, you're a traitor to Democracy.
You have to understand that everyone has a right to be whatever they want to be, regardless of the consequences to others.
There's nothing wrong with Woke. It's when woke became over-woke that's the issue. And it's not driven by extreme leftists.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We live in a world where nobody wants to be labeled, and I'm mostly okay with that. But I prefer to live in a world that places a high value on fairness. How you dress? Choose yourself. Who you fight in an international competition where future money is on the line? Look to the chromosomes to determine a fair fight.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are saying it was born with a vagina and male Chromosomes...?
To me, the XY will dictate testosterone levels which determines muscle development, strength etc.
A clear advantage. Otherwise, why can't the other XX woman add testosterone?

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You must accept everything that some extreme leftist says is okay.
to have and have not GIF

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To me, the XY will dictate testosterone levels which determines muscle development, strength etc.
Agreed a trannie can be born with both genitals but if you have XY you will produce more testosterone. I also read where the IOC stopped testing for male / female back in the 90s.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also read where the IOC stopped testing for male / female back in the 90s.
They tested this year to make absolutely sure that no real XY men were competing against women. The heshes were excepted even though they were XY.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They tested this year to make absolutely sure that no real XY men were competing against women. The heshes were excepted even though they were XY.
Where did you read this?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Link?
They are not giving details at all. Show me the pussy!

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
USA Network has the Olympics on 24/7 and they reported it three or four days in a row.

https://www.newsnationnow.com/us-news/sports/olympics/sex-testing-olympics-2024-paris-rules/

Is sex testing required for Olympics?​

Mandatory sex testing for the Olympics was banned in 1999, as reported by Topend Sports, but some athletes may still have to undergo verification.

While there is no Olympic code requiring athletes to confirm their identity, the International Olympic Committee has left sex and gender to the discretion of each sport’s governing body.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the International Olympic Committee has left sex and gender to the discretion of each sport’s governing body.
Which means....................Go ahead and cheat. We'll look the other way and hope no one notices and forces us to test someone.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Which means....................Go ahead and cheat. We'll look the other way and hope no one notices and forces us to test someone.
Pretty much, and more specifically from what I read this was left in the hands of the boxing commissioners for the IOC and not the IOC as a whole