• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The My Vibe Thread

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that seems weird
When frozen shortly after picking, blueberries can be just as high in antioxidants as fresh blueberries. In fact, freezing can increase the concentration of anthocyanins, which are antioxidants, because ice crystals disrupt the plant tissue, making them more available. Frozen blueberries can also have similar or higher concentrations of other nutrients like fiber, vitamin B-6, riboflavin, thiamine, and folate. Frozen blueberries may also have lower levels of pesticide residue than fresh blueberries.

Just don't tell @nefansince75 he'll pick me apart on a technicality.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When frozen shortly after picking, blueberries can be just as high in antioxidants as fresh blueberries. In fact, freezing can increase the concentration of anthocyanins, which are antioxidants, because ice crystals disrupt the plant tissue, making them more available. Frozen blueberries can also have similar or higher concentrations of other nutrients like fiber, vitamin B-6, riboflavin, thiamine, and folate. Frozen blueberries may also have lower levels of pesticide residue than fresh blueberries.

Just don't tell @nefansince75 he'll pick me apart on a technicality.
I love shit like this, I love when I learn something new.

Thanks

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So a question. Was chatting with dad last night he stated he was frustrated with the US Olympic Committee's pick of LeBron James carrying flag at opening ceremony. He felt it should have been Simone Biles, I agree with him, what are your thoughts.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So a question. Was chatting with dad last night he stated he was frustrated with the US Olympic Committee's pick of LeBron James carrying flag at opening ceremony. He felt it should have been Simone Biles, I agree with him, what are your thoughts.
I have no problem with either but Biles seems a better choice than veteran pro.
I'm not watching the olympics much this go around.
Started with the Tranny Show and many of the events news covers LGBTQ coming out.
Just not interested in womens rugby team being all lesbians.
Also not interested in "how beautiful coming out is"

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simone all the way. Lebron has so many stages to walk out on that it doesn't even seem right he's there.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no problem with either but Biles seems a better choice than veteran pro.
I'm not watching the olympics much this go around.
Started with the Tranny Show and many of the events news covers LGBTQ coming out.
Just not interested in womens rugby team being all lesbians.
Also not interested in "how beautiful coming out is"
Liquor
Guns
Beer
Titties
Quickie

Im down for that.

cheerupcharlie

Correcting BK on the daily
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Definitely Biles. She is the Olympics. It’s her life. Every day. LeBron doesn’t train all day ever day for the Olympics. It’s like a Summer League for LeBron. It happens once every 4 years. Means much more to her.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Simone all the way. Lebron has so many stages to walk out on that it doesn't even seem right he's there.

Definitely Biles. She is the Olympics. It’s her life. Every day. LeBron doesn’t train all day ever day for the Olympics. It’s like a Summer League for LeBron. It happens once every 4 years. Means much more to her.
@cheerupcharlie - You and I are stating the same thing, though you did it better. Why the fuck can't everyone who mattered with that decision see the same thing?

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Biles.

And I side with Southie.

I don't really care if you're a fairy or a dyke, makes no difference to me if a bobsledded takes it in the chute or if a synchronized swimmer likes to lick a snatch.

But don't make the Olympics all about cross dressing and sex changes. It's just gone too far.

And biological male boxers beating up women??? Fuckin seriously???
I cannot, will not, support it.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sister-in-Law passed last night.

She was in such severe pain that the doc ordered morphine. She got the first shot at 3 yesterday PM and it hardly took at all. She got a second one at 7 PM and at 9 pm she told my brother that she felt a thousand percent better and went to sleep. At 10 pm she smiled and exhaled for the last time.

Hate to be a downer, but at the very least, she'll never suffer again.

See you on the backside Jayme. RIP.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

She was in such severe pain that the doc ordered morphine. She got the first shot at 3 yesterday PM and it hardly took at all. She got a second one at 7 PM and at 9 pm she told my brother that she felt a thousand percent better and went to sleep. At 10 pm she smiled and exhaled for the last time.

Very sorry for your loss and more so fore your brother.
I am glad for her that she is no longer suffering and that the miracle of modern medicine allowed her to be pain free as she passed.
With the people that truly bring joy to our lives we miss them and mourn them in passing but don't be sad that she is gone, be glad she was in your life at all.

With a little butterfly effect decades ago, she may have never met him at all and he may have married some swamp monster wench like my brother.

nefansince75

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Condolences to you and family.