• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The My Vibe Thread

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I motorcycles and look at them every time I get an opportunity.

Problem for me is severe Neuropathy in both legs. I have no nerves left below the knees. Shift is my biggest problem. Without back pressure I can't sense anything. I can sense the pressure on an accelerator or brake in a car or truck. Just can't sense anything trying to shift on a Harley or anything else. The wife says it's a God send. I say it's God's punishment for all of my bad boy days.
I can still visualize the motocross courses I frequented in perfect 3d in detail. My muscle memory is still there. My brain tells me I can still do it!
I can’t afford to fall off. I might not ever get back up. I used to bounce off the dirt at high speed , now I’m so busted up from years of abuse.

cheerupcharlie

Correcting BK on the daily
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can still visualize the motocross courses I frequented in perfect 3d in detail. My muscle memory is still there. My brain tells me I can still do it!
I can’t afford to fall off. I might not ever get back up. I used to bounce off the dirt at high speed , now I’m so busted up from years of abuse.

tmp.gif

Ignore the pain and possible paralysis and get back on!

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My brother in law always had a bike. After he broke his back, he switched to $38,000 Harley trike. Now he's in an electric wheelchair and sold the trike. My sister had a soft tail and gave it up last year. She retired as an xray tech last year and told me that driving thirty five miles to work and then home was the best part of her job. Until she had to drive the 4X Jeep in the winter. Their last long ride was to Sturgis from Windam, Maine. That ended his time in a seat.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm still looking at motorcycles.
Just had knee replacement surgery and 2 back surgeries.
Need hip replacement surgery.
I'm an idiot!
My wife asked me to get a motorcycle, say's she wants me out the house more, and thinks I need friends. I looked at a Honda and while I am interested a ZERO TURN mower is a more practical purchase