• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The My Vibe Thread

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shitty way to start a weekend but we're all here for you.

Nothing but the best.

I'm only a PM away for anything.

Sorry, I don't own a private jet but will keep playing Mega Millions and PowerBall so if I win, I can rehab with you in the Bahamas

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you cannot bitch when you are part of the problem. So, the wife asked me to start looking into a new car, understand this means about a year out for us, because she knows I research to get the best deal possible. Thanks to Americans dumb asse's there are less and less luxury sedans because Americans fell in love with SUVs. Lincoln no longer makes any sedans, the Ford, Chevy's are mid-size sedans that don't really meet the luxury sedan market, the Caddies are not get stellar reviews and seem small to me. But hey you want a flippin SUV the sky's the limit. Volvo is supposedly going all electric in or by 2025.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess you cannot bitch when you are part of the problem. So, the wife asked me to start looking into a new car, understand this means about a year out for us, because she knows I research to get the best deal possible. Thanks to Americans dumb asse's there are less and less luxury sedans because Americans fell in love with SUVs. Lincoln no longer makes any sedans, the Ford, Chevy's are mid-size sedans that don't really meet the luxury sedan market, the Caddies are not get stellar reviews and seem small to me. But hey you want a flippin SUV the sky's the limit. Volvo is supposedly going all electric in or by 2025.
If you want a true "luxury" sedan, and I mean luxury sedan, check out the Genisis and your local Hyandai Dealership.

New 2024 start at $74,995 and can leap over $100K.

Depending on where you reside, your dealer ""might"" have a used one for sale. Hardly anyone trades them once they own them. If he does, Hyandai requires that every single thing be checked and recorder before the car can even be looked at. If there's a used one they will guarantee it, not warrantee it. I rode in one once. Incredible. If I had the cash, I'd get me two. One for the Mrs. and one for me.

Before you can test drive one, they do an income and credit check. You have to qualify to drive one of those puppies off the lot. At least you did in NH in 2021.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you want a true "luxury" sedan, and I mean luxury sedan, check out the Genisis and your local Hyandai Dealership.

New 2024 start at $74,995 and can leap over $100K.

Depending on where you reside, your dealer ""might"" have a used one for sale. Hardly anyone trades them once they own them. If he does, Hyandai requires that every single thing be checked and recorder before the car can even be looked at. If there's a used one they will guarantee it, not warrantee it. I rode in one once. Incredible. If I had the cash, I'd get me two. One for the Mrs. and one for me.

Before you can test drive one, they do an income and credit check. You have to qualify to drive one of those puppies off the lot. At least you did in NH in 2021.
I thought Hyundai broke away from Genesis? Either way I have a friend who is a mechanic and a few friends that own Hyundai's and they hate them. All state the cars have a lot of issues. I am looking at a Lexus LS, Audi A7, I will research the Genesis for sure.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought Hyundai broke away from Genesis? Either way I have a friend who is a mechanic and a few friends that own Hyundai's and they hate them. All state the cars have a lot of issues. I am looking at a Lexus LS, Audi A7, I will research the Genesis for sure.
I bought an Elantra for my grandson about four years ago and he loves it. Still driving it about 50 miles a day back and forth to work.

I only have the one ride I had in just one car. It was used and it was beautiful. Very small sample.

Good luck on whatever you choose.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I bought an Elantra for my grandson about four years ago and he loves it. Still driving it about 50 miles a day back and forth to work.

I only have the one ride I had in just one car. It was used and it was beautiful. Very small sample.

Good luck on whatever you choose.
My mechanic friend stated Computer issues, my Grainger rep owned one had the engine blow two times. Crazy. But I assume the Genesis is on another level, Either way I have plenty of time to research

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't go wrong with Lexus. We had two before leaving the states. Loved them and the service from the Lexus dealerships was top notch.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also like their ES300h Ultra Luxury vs their LS. Nice price point just wondering if it's anything more than a Camry on Steroids

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I drive a Ford F150.
My last "car" was a Ford F150
Only car I have owned in last 30 years was a Honda Accoed, which I loved.

I don't buy luxury vehicles.
I don't get massages or other spa treatments.
I wear boots or flip flops.
I have shirts I wear that are 13 years old.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I drive a Ford F150.
My last "car" was a Ford F150
Only car I have owned in last 30 years was a Honda Accoed, which I loved.

I don't buy luxury vehicles.
I don't get massages or other spa treatments.
I wear boots or flip flops.
I have shirts I wear that are 13 years old.
And this is your vibe?

I have never owned a truck never had a sustained need for one.

I to have owned an Accord great car, simple and basic but great.

I buy a new car every 7 to 10 years.

I want some Luxury because the wife and I travel a lot.

I too do not get massages and or go to Spas

I where boots and never Flip Flops

Not sure how old any of my shirts are I don't keep track of their purchase dates.

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boston Globe Sports.

I used to read their shit a long time ago, but their shit just got too click bait and their website got too...hacky.

But I just got an email link from them. I didn't open it, but I could read the "Headline" or "Catchline".

Patriots First Black Head Coach!

While the stat may be true, who the fuck cares?
I didn't even fucking notice until it was pointed out to me, and now I'm pissed.
Pissed That it makes enough of a difference at the Globe that they had to point it out.

To me, he's not the first black head coach. He's just the first HC since Bill. He's just the next HC. He's just our Pats HC.

Taiwanese, African, Indigenous...It's 2023 Globe writers. Take off the white pointy hats with eye holes and look around.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I used to read their shit a long time ago, but their shit just got too click bait and their website got too...hacky.
Ever since John Henry bought it and included it with the Red Sox, NESN and Fenway.

Newspapers are going the same way as the dial telephone. Everything that's reported, happened yesterday and still isn't correctly reported.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boston Globe Sports.

But I just got an email link from them. I didn't open it, but I could read the "Headline" or "Catchline".

Patriots First Black Head Coach!

While the stat may be true, who the fuck cares?
I didn't even fucking notice until it was pointed out to me, and now I'm pissed.
Pissed That it makes enough of a difference at the Globe that they had to point it out.

To me, he's not the first black head coach. He's just the first HC since Bill. He's just the next HC. He's just our Pats HC.

Taiwanese, African, Indigenous...It's 2023 Globe writers. Take off the white pointy hats with eye holes and look around.

New Patriots coach Jerod Mayo: 'I believe if you don't see color, you can't see racism'​