• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The My Vibe Thread

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did years of heavy labor - some of it very heavy.
I always took as cold a shower as I could after washing in warm. It worked for me......
I also did years of heavy labor. Again, much like you, some of it very heavy.
But back then....I took cold showers for other reasons.

But seriously, the lakes in Vermont were freezing cold by my old ass Tennessee living standards, so yeah, I can see it!
We would often go swimming at night in the summer.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also did years of heavy labor. Again, much like you, some of it very heavy.
But back then....I took cold showers for other reasons.

But seriously, the lakes in Vermont were freezing cold by my old ass Tennessee living standards, so yeah, I can see it!
We would often go swimming at night in the summer.
I used to dive into the snow-melt rivers in washington.
I am suffering from joint ailments nowadays. I wonder if the lack of cold water here in Georgia is having an impact?
My tapwater is almost swimming pool warm.

By the way, if anybody suffers from migraines, you can prevent them by taking a warm shower in the morning , followed by a very cold shower.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,532.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feeling validated today.
My wife was unhappy with me for making fun of the fat, singing Jardience chick when her ad came on.
I was listening to a sports radio broadcast yesterday and they were making fun of the Jardience chick!
I'm not alone!

1699730397420.png

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not alone!
No you're not.

Please explain what getting a bright yellow dress and your A1C have in common.

Oh yeah. I take a half dose of Jardiance every morning and it doesn't make me sing or dance.

cheerupcharlie

Correcting BK on the daily
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Feeling validated today.
My wife was unhappy with me for making fun of the fat, singing Jardience chick when her ad came on.
I was listening to a sports radio broadcast yesterday and they were making fun of the Jardience chick!
I'm not alone!

View attachment 345918

I’d eat that all day long. FUPA and all.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just an update uo to 20 min on rower and added in 30 min walk in lunch break. Mon Wed Fri I row Tues and Thurs dumbell workouts no drinking on school nights lost 6 lbs so far

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
school nights lost 6 lbs so far
Congrats. Any lost weight is a lot of work.

I just ended 36 cardio rehab sessions. Now it's walking and Planet Fitness. Monday, Wednesday and Friday at PF, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday will be building back up to two and half mile walks. Sunday is rest day. As good as cardio is for the heart, it doesn't do much for weight. Over the 15 weeks, I put back 10 lbs of the 75 I lost since Nov. 2021.

cheerupcharlie

Correcting BK on the daily
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s taken me awhile to get on the “Belichick must go train”…. But not only is Belichick a bad GM… what has he done in the last 4 years to show he’s even a good coach?

If he’s as great as he thinks… he could make this team competitive. Not playoff caliber but competitive.

I’m very appreciative of everything he’s accomplished as the Patriots coach. But if he was a player….. he would have traded himself years ago.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s taken me awhile to get on the “Belichick must go train”…. But not only is Belichick a bad GM… what has he done in the last 4 years to show he’s even a good coach?

If he’s as great as he thinks… he could make this team competitive. Not playoff caliber but competitive.

I’m very appreciative of everything he’s accomplished as the Patriots coach. But if he was a player….. he would have traded himself years ago.
I too was slow to get on the get rid of BB train, but that is changing. I mentioned at least twice in different threads I have to wonder if he is failing to adapt to today's NFL or if the game has passed him bye.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I too was slow to get on the get rid of BB train, but that is changing. I mentioned at least twice in different threads I have to wonder if he is failing to adapt to today's NFL or if the game has passed him bye.
Quote Robert Kraft in a post game interview:

"It is what it is. We are what we are. There will be no turnaround. We're not going anywhere, but lots of people will be going somewhere when the season ends."

Quote Tom E Curran:

"Mac Jones is a broken man."

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quote Robert Kraft in a post game interview:

"It is what it is. We are what we are. There will be no turnaround. We're not going anywhere, but lots of people will be going somewhere when the season ends."

Quote Tom E Curran:

"Mac Jones is a broken man."
Part of me feels Mac got shafted by BB and the Pats

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.69
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Part of me feels Mac got shafted by BB and the Pats
I agree to a point. Then again, sometimes a QB has to step up and say, enough of this shit, I'll do what it takes to win a f*cking game.

My grandson got suspended for two games after he was sacked two plays in a row when he screamed at his OL. "Can anyone of you assholes fucking block?" About 5000 people in the stands heard it too. When he came back, he wasn't touched for the last 6 games.