• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The most talented center in the game

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patrick Ewing says that it might be none other than:

8f06079301b599bcfd8c60395baab0c0

Can't say that I disagree.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could possibly be. Give it some time and we'll know. At the moment all that talent is leading to 0-6

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Could possibly be. Give it some time and we'll know. At the moment all that talent is leading to 0-6

Agreed. He's been exciting to watch so far. He's got to do it for longer and has to prove he can play additional minutes. It'll take some time.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. He's been exciting to watch so far. He's got to do it for longer and has to prove he can play additional minutes. It'll take some time.

It would be nice to see how he develops. The league needs more talented Centers like Embiid.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude hit 4 out of 4 threes and bloclked lebron 2 or 3 times and he has barely been on the court.....you have guys like towns and davis in the West---- but in the East- if you were picking a big man after Andre Drummond i couldnt argue with this guy provided of course he is healthy. I couldnt believe how good he looked vs. the Cavs....defensively ridiculous- hitting 3's - and moves like a wing.....i can see why pre-injury many hadh im over even wiggins and parker.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tristan Thompson. Case closed
Thompson is just incredibly valuable in todays league......how many bigs can switch onto guards and do a damn good job? totally changes the look of your defense when you have a big man who can guard practically any position on the court....

embiid looks special though- IF he can stay healthy- and of course that is a big IF.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thompson is just incredibly valuable in todays league......how many bigs can switch onto guards and do a damn good job? totally changes the look of your defense when you have a big man who can guard practically any position on the court....

So you agree with me? I knew you would

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until Embiid plays 60 games, in one Season, I'm going Towns and then Boogie.

Shout out to Myles Turner who is a tier lower. But, still fantastic.

But, Damn....Embiid is niiiiiiiiiiiice.

Please don't let him go the way of Greg Oden.

Mecca of the “B” Team

ClipGangOrDontBang
Hoopla Cash
$ 19,999.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

embiid looks special though- IF he can stay healthy- and of course that is a big IF.

True.

Did you see Westbrook whore out DeAndre?

Tristan fits perfectly with the Cavs...maybe even the Warriors, Portland.

But, he'd have limited value to the Teams in the NBA that don't have a high octane offense.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Until Embiid plays 60 games, in one Season, I'm going Towns and then Boogie.

Shout out to Myles Turner who is a tier lower. But, still fantastic.

But, Damn....Embiid is niiiiiiiiiiiice.

Please don't let him go the way of Greg Oden.

too bad Boogie's such a head case. but then that ain't what this thread's about. talent-wise he'd CERTAINLY be up there...

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
dude hit 4 out of 4 threes and bloclked lebron 2 or 3 times and he has barely been on the court.....you have guys like towns and davis in the West---- but in the East- if you were picking a big man after Andre Drummond i couldnt argue with this guy provided of course he is healthy. I couldnt believe how good he looked vs. the Cavs....defensively ridiculous- hitting 3's - and moves like a wing.....i can see why pre-injury many hadh im over even wiggins and parker.

I hear you. As a 76ers fan, I'm excited. We haven't seen Simmons yet . . . but all I can think about is putting those two guys on the court together. With all the draft picks the team has accumulated, it's exciting.

This is without even getting to the fact that they could improve the roster by trading Noel and without touching on what Okafor does (or doesn't) bring to the table. Exciting times in Philadelphia.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear you. As a 76ers fan, I'm excited. We haven't seen Simmons yet . . . but all I can think about is putting those two guys on the court together. With all the draft picks the team has accumulated, it's exciting.

This is without even getting to the fact that they could improve the roster by trading Noel and without touching on what Okafor does (or doesn't) bring to the table. Exciting times in Philadelphia.
it might be a good idea to get a decent guard or two...lol.....i mean- your guys big man rotation is potentially rididculous...embiid, okafor, noel, saric, simmons

the guards are real real real bad....hopefully use your own pick and the lakers pick on some guards in this upcoming draft...maybe sign one or two in FA....nik stauskas is just plain awful.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It would be nice to see how he develops. The league needs more talented Centers like Embiid.

KAT and Embiid are nice additions to the talent pool at Center. Davis is fantastic. Cousins as well. We could be seeing a resurgence of the big man, just in a slightly different form.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it might be a good idea to get a decent guard or two...lol.....i mean- your guys big man rotation is potentially rididculous...embiid, okafor, noel, saric, simmons

the guards are real real real bad....hopefully use your own pick and the lakers pick on some guards in this upcoming draft...maybe sign one or two in FA....nik stauskas is just plain awful.

Rodriguez, Bayless, and Henderson are decent NBA-quality players. But the drop off after them is startling (and those guys aren't even that great to begin with.) Hollis Thompson can hit some 3s but that's about it. Not sure what they have in TLC but he's not polished enough to provide any meaningful playing time right now. In short, I agree. They need to address the guard position. I think they'll have no choice but to go guard in the upcoming draft.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
KAT and Embiid are nice additions to the talent pool at Center. Davis is fantastic. Cousins as well. We could be seeing a resurgence of the big man, just in a slightly different form.
that is just where the modern NBA is moving...its a "pace and space" league....big men that cant shoot and cant guard on the perimeter are going the way of the dinosaur- slowly becoming extinct. guys like embiid, davis, towns- super athletes that can guard multiple positions and even have some range are where the NBA is going.