• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Most deranged killers evrr

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I apologize. I assumed this thread was in the PF.

Please disregards my posts in this thread. Inappropriate for this forum.

I don’t think we went too political yet.

I also think most people don’t really know what they feel about life in prison vs death penalty.

Which is actually why we could probably have a civil discussion. Because there really is no republicans or democrat side on this!!

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you tube is full of stuff on serial killers and other types too.ted bundy is the sickest serial killer i have watched stuff about.he used to keep girls heads around his house and have sex with them.he was really sick.

For me,that distinction belongs to Jeffrey Dahmer........

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think we went too political yet.

I also think most people don’t really know what they feel about life in prison vs death penalty.

Which is actually why we could probably have a civil discussion. Because there really is no republicans or democrat side on this!!
You are probably right, but the topic doesn’t really belong in this forum. No reason to invite that vileness here.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is Typhoid Mary considered a serial killer??

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And its people like this that tell me there is no such thing as a God.......:( Ive watched this a couple of times)

What this guy did after he dismembered the 2 victims,absolutley makes me wonder about the human race and what some is capable of.......( it tells you at the end of the show)

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me,that distinction belongs to Jeffrey Dahmer........
Read something the other day that tied him to Adam Walsh.

Seems a little out of his age range, but his dad even called Americas Most Wanted saying he was worried Jeff had committed crimes against kids.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read something the other day that tied him to Adam Walsh.

Seems a little out of his age range, but his dad even called Americas Most Wanted saying he was worried Jeff had committed crimes against kids.

There was one kid 14 yrs old.......

Heres the actual story:

May 27: Konerak Sinthasomphone, 14. The younger brother of the boy Dahmer had assaulted in 1988. Sinthasomphone was drugged and had hydrochloric acid injected into his brain before Dahmer left him unattended as he left the apartment to purchase beer. When he returned, he discovered Sinthasomphone naked and disoriented in the street, with three distressed young women attempting to assist him. When police arrived, Dahmer persuaded them he and Sinthasomphone were lovers and that Sinthasomphone was simply intoxicated. When police left Sinthasomphone with Dahmer in his apartment, Dahmer again injected hydrochloric acid into Sinthasomphone's brain, and this proved fatal. His head was retained in the freezer and his body dismembered..

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive watched numerous of shows on HLN and ID about serial killers for years now,and some are just so bizarre,it really makes a person wonder how twisted and demented a person can actually be.......Its definnetly a nightmare and could not even imagine.

This is the latest one I watched,although theyre not serial killers,it still boggles my mind........

How can you take out your whole family like that.......?

Anyone else watch these twisted shows.........??
My wife and I watch a lot of Oxygen network.....

Snapped
Snapped: Killer Couples
Various Dateline shows

Mebert

Not Mebert's Alt
Hoopla Cash
$ 22,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ken and Barbie Killers are pretty messed up, someone said Kemper and I agree with that.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ken and Barbie Killers are pretty messed up, someone said Kemper and I agree with that.

One thing that also made Edmund Kemper menacing.....was his size,he stood 6ft 9 weighing over 300 lbs easily......

HY6JLFZRMNXXYLR3CDVQKWOYGU.jpg

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There was one kid 14 yrs old.......

Heres the actual story:

May 27: Konerak Sinthasomphone, 14. The younger brother of the boy Dahmer had assaulted in 1988. Sinthasomphone was drugged and had hydrochloric acid injected into his brain before Dahmer left him unattended as he left the apartment to purchase beer. When he returned, he discovered Sinthasomphone naked and disoriented in the street, with three distressed young women attempting to assist him. When police arrived, Dahmer persuaded them he and Sinthasomphone were lovers and that Sinthasomphone was simply intoxicated. When police left Sinthasomphone with Dahmer in his apartment, Dahmer again injected hydrochloric acid into Sinthasomphone's brain, and this proved fatal. His head was retained in the freezer and his body dismembered..

Big jump from six to fourteen though.

But all they ever found of Adam, was his head.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife and I watch a lot of Oxygen network.....

Snapped
Snapped: Killer Couples
Various Dateline shows

Ive been watcjing do many shows for a very long time that the wife adked me one day if I was planning something......lol

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They profiled him in the Netflix series Mindhunter…..creepy fucking guy…..

Wife has Netflix,but I never watch,Ill be on the lookout for it.....

This what he did to his Mother:

Clarnell (Kemper) Strandberg and Sally Hallett
Edit
On April 20, 1973, allegedly three weeks after becoming engaged, Kemper was coming home from a party, and 52-year-old Clarnell Strandberg was awakened by her son's arrival. While sitting in her bed reading a book, she noticed Kemper enter her room and said to him, "I suppose you're going to want to sit up all night and talk now." Kemper replied, "No, good night."[51] He then waited for her to fall asleep, then he snuck back into her room to bludgeon her with a claw hammer and slit her throat with a penknife. Kemper then beheaded her and "humiliated her corpse," as stated in an 1984 interview. [25][52] Kemper stated that he "put [her head] on a shelf and screamed at it for an hour ... threw darts at it," and, ultimately, "smashed her face in."[25][53] He also cut out her tongue and larynx and put them in the garbage disposal. However, the garbage disposal could not break down the tough vocal cords and ejected the tissue back into the sink. "That seemed appropriate, as much as she'd bitched and screamed and yelled at me over so many years", Kemper later said.[54]

Kemper hid his mother's corpse in a closet and went to drink at a nearby bar.[55] Upon his return, he invited his mother's best friend, 59-year-old Sara Taylor "Sally" Hallett, over to the house to have dinner and watch a movie.[56] When Hallett arrived, Kemper strangled her to death to create a cover story that his mother and Hallett had gone away together on vacation.[49] He subsequently put Hallett's corpse in a closet, obscured any outward signs of a disturbance, and left a note to the police. It read:

There are many of people out there that are creepy......

Post no.25 of the Forensic Files episode,Dirty Little Secret,at the end of the show,they tell the killer had beheaded both victims ,threw their heads in the bathtub annd bathed with them.......
Everytime you think you heard it all,you hav'nt.........

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive been watcjing do many shows for a very long time that the wife adked me one day if I was planning something......lol
The wife and I often say, "Hope nothing bad happens to you. Because, the other person will be fucked when the cops look at our DVR library."