• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Most deranged killers evrr

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,296.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife and I watch a lot of Oxygen network.....

Snapped
Snapped: Killer Couples
Various Dateline shows
The killer couples series is pretty silly....let's go on a cross country killing spree....sounds like a great idea, right?

SMH.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The killer couples series is pretty silly....let's go on a cross country killing spree....sounds like a great idea, right?

SMH.

Thsts what the Bever bros were wanting to do........shock the world by killing their own family, going on a killing spree to get their own wikipedia page......

Reactions: DJ

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seen this guy on Forensic Files 5-6 months ago........:

Another must watch.......Itll make you wonder.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another mind numbing killers......:

The Chicago gang would amputate wo.ens breat while they were still alive......

**Thomas Kokoraleis confessed that he and the others had taken women back to Gecht's place – what Gecht called a "satanic chapel."[8] There they had raped and tortured the women, and amputated their breasts with a wire garrote. Kokoraleis went on to say that they would eat parts of the severed breasts as kind of a sacrament, and that Gecht would masturbate into the breasts before putting them in a box. Kokoraleis claimed that he once saw 15 breasts in the box.[**

Unreal

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wife has Netflix,but I never watch,Ill be on the lookout for it.....

This what he did to his Mother:

Clarnell (Kemper) Strandberg and Sally Hallett
Edit
On April 20, 1973, allegedly three weeks after becoming engaged, Kemper was coming home from a party, and 52-year-old Clarnell Strandberg was awakened by her son's arrival. While sitting in her bed reading a book, she noticed Kemper enter her room and said to him, "I suppose you're going to want to sit up all night and talk now." Kemper replied, "No, good night."[51] He then waited for her to fall asleep, then he snuck back into her room to bludgeon her with a claw hammer and slit her throat with a penknife. Kemper then beheaded her and "humiliated her corpse," as stated in an 1984 interview. [25][52] Kemper stated that he "put [her head] on a shelf and screamed at it for an hour ... threw darts at it," and, ultimately, "smashed her face in."[25][53] He also cut out her tongue and larynx and put them in the garbage disposal. However, the garbage disposal could not break down the tough vocal cords and ejected the tissue back into the sink. "That seemed appropriate, as much as she'd bitched and screamed and yelled at me over so many years", Kemper later said.[54]

Kemper hid his mother's corpse in a closet and went to drink at a nearby bar.[55] Upon his return, he invited his mother's best friend, 59-year-old Sara Taylor "Sally" Hallett, over to the house to have dinner and watch a movie.[56] When Hallett arrived, Kemper strangled her to death to create a cover story that his mother and Hallett had gone away together on vacation.[49] He subsequently put Hallett's corpse in a closet, obscured any outward signs of a disturbance, and left a note to the police. It read:

There are many of people out there that are creepy......

Post no.25 of the Forensic Files episode,Dirty Little Secret,at the end of the show,they tell the killer had beheaded both victims ,threw their heads in the bathtub annd bathed with them.......
Everytime you think you heard it all,you hav'nt.........
Mindhunter is an outstanding series and I'm really sorry they didn't make more seasons. The guys they got to play each serial killer looked a lot like the real ones. Very well done series and I highly recommend it.

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ed kemper was a really sick guy.killed his grandparents and his mother along with 7 college girls.

selkies ftw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Including his mothers
I don’t know if it was something that they made up for the show but he said he buried the women’s heads in the garden outside his mothers kitchen window because she always wanted him to bring home a girl that would ‘look up to her’.

1690487145310.gif

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously…

This thread is so disturbing. I need to unfollow it.

Tomorrow.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bloody hail that guy was massive?! As soon as I saw this the killer from Silent Rage immediately came to mind.

I remember that movie........have not seen this movie in many years......