• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Most deranged killers evrr

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ive watched numerous of shows on HLN and ID about serial killers for years now,and some are just so bizarre,it really makes a person wonder how twisted and demented a person can actually be.......Its definnetly a nightmare and could not even imagine.

This is the latest one I watched,although theyre not serial killers,it still boggles my mind........

How can you take out your whole family like that.......?

Anyone else watch these twisted shows.........??

Yankee Traveler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The first one...the older kid was crazy and his younger brother was stupid. You can see it in their eyes.

For a wiki page? Stop immortalizing wack jobs.

Oh...and "Knives don't kill people, people kill people"

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you tube is full of stuff on serial killers and other types too.ted bundy is the sickest serial killer i have watched stuff about.he used to keep girls heads around his house and have sex with them.he was really sick.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over the last 10 years or so I have transitioned from pro-death penalty to being against it. But in cases like this where there is absolutely zero doubt (caught red handed, essentially), I could be convinced. Why does society have to spend the resources to keep these worthless users of air alive? They should just disappear, asap.

selkies ftw

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ed Kemper has got to be up there. He killed women, cut their heads off, then had sex with the heads.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Over the last 10 years or so I have transitioned from pro-death penalty to being against it. But in cases like this where there is absolutely zero doubt (caught red handed, essentially), I could be convinced. Why does society have to spend the resources to keep these worthless users of air alive? They should just disappear, asap.

the one thing good about the death penalty is that when you get close to your death date, there are better lawyers, ready to take your case...

redskinsfan1963

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was definitely a fan

I think Jack the Ripper met an untimely death when he took on the wrong whore
the authorities in england dna tested some evidence and say it was a suspect named kosminsky by the dna they tested.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the one thing good about the death penalty is that when you get close to your death date, there are better lawyers, ready to take your case...
I believe that EVERY inmate on death row should have his/her case fully retried before he is out to death. I am not certain where I sit on presumption of innocence or where the burden would lie, I will let smarter idiots than me make those decisions, but I think we need to look at those cases, even if it is fully redundant, with fresh eyes.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe that EVERY inmate on death row should have his/her case fully retried before he is out to death. I am not certain where I sit on presumption of innocence or where the burden would lie, I will let smarter idiots than me make those decisions, but I think we need to look at those cases, even if it is fully redundant, with fresh eyes.

Right. But my point is that generally speaking death row inmates probably did not have great lawyers in the initial cases. But there is a huge organization of lawyers that protect the death row inmates later on. They will generally have much better lawyers taking their cases later to prevent the capital punishment.

When people spend life in jail, they don’t ever get the same quality lawyer as a death row inmate after sentencing.

Therefore. I think any criminal up for death row should rather want death row than life in jail. All of them.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Right. But my point is that generally speaking death row inmates probably did not have great lawyers in the initial cases. But there is a huge organization of lawyers that protect the death row inmates later on. They will generally have much better lawyers taking their cases later to prevent the capital punishment.

When people spend life in jail, they don’t ever get the same quality lawyer as a death row inmate after sentencing.

Therefore. I think any criminal up for death row should rather want death row than life in jail. All of them.
I don’t disagree. And I wasn’t intending to disagree with your previous post. Just clarifying where my thoughts lie.

There is enough shenanigans in the legal system, though (I think I read/heard somewhere that something like 97% of criminal cases end in a conviction), that on the surface, I wouldn’t be opposed to some kind of review of cases after 10 years in prison. Again, I am no lawyer, so I will bow to smarter idiots to determine the specifics.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I apologize. I assumed this thread was in the PF.

Please disregards my posts in this thread. Inappropriate for this forum.

wood20ks

Staff member
Hoopla Cash
$ 6,227.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ed Kemper has got to be up there. He killed women, cut their heads off, then had sex with the heads.

That was on Scary People which was on again today....aka The Co-Ed koller.

At 15 he shot both grandparents,but because of his age,he got out at 21.

After he got out,he shot his mother,called her friend up and told her his mother wanted her to come over.....He then killed hef too.....
He took out his Mothers larynx and shoved down the garbage dispial......

Thats some horrific shit.