• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU was sloppy last year. Those kids did just enough to win in 2014.

Jameis 2013: 40 TDs / 10 INTs
Jameis 2014: 25 TDs / 18 INTs

You can be scared all you want, but the guy had a killer red-shirt Freshman year and led his team to a 4th Q comeback for a national title. He wasn't great last year, but these 18-21 year olds on FSU were very complacent and needed their ass kicked.

Not to mention Jameis ran a pro-style offense and Sam ran a spread-O (when he wasn't hurt).

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did see that on JW he is very football smart. But they said the same thing about Sam. But if I'm a GM JW lead the league in INTs and that would really scare me. It's way tougher in the NFL. Yes it was a weak QB class but I really don't think this year is much better. The only injury sam had coming out was his shoulder and that has never been a problem. You can't predict bad luck and ACL's

Can't predict bad luck and ACl's?? Give up the act Coug. We are ALL sick of your BULLSHIT.

HE DIDN'T EVEN PLAY HIS LAST YEAR OF COLLEGE. Injury Prone maybe? I saw it. Some others saw it.

But our Front office was too busy being morons to see it. It was PLAIN as FUCKING DAY. How many #1 overall picks didn't even see the field the year before they got drafted in college?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yet sam still had better stats. 5 years is s long time and I would take that bet.
First of all the number one most important stat is how many National Championships did Winston win compared to Sammie?

Now I'm going to try to explain some things to you Coug, but I know you will only read what you want and you will give excuses for the rest!

I keep telling you, Sammie had a "GREAT" sophomore year. There are plenty of guys that have had a great year and never did anything in the NFL, why because it was ONE great year! The year Sammie won the Heisman, two other QB's in his conference also finished in the top 4 for the Heisman that year, Harrell and McCoy. Maybe the conference wasn't that good! Harrell and McCoy also put up big numbers that year! So to base his greatness and talent off of a great sophomore year is ridiculous! ARCHIE GRIFFEN ring a bell. There are a ton of guys with talent that win the Heisman, all it means is that they were the best COLLEGE player that year!

You keep saying Sammie was playing great the last year he got hurt 14 Td's in 7 games, 6 of those TD's came in two games against two of the worst teams in the league, that's almost half of his TD's! One of those games he threw 3TD's and for like 120 yards, that tells me the defense gave him pretty good field position and that the defense pretty much was the main reason the Rams
won! Even at that, his great season he lead us to a 3-4 record, with 2 wins coming against two of the worst teams?

If you want to go that route, let's revisit Sammies junior year, based on the same amount of passes he threw his sophomore year, Sammie was on pace to throw 0 interceptions and 12 TD' s his junior year. He was completing 56% of his passes compared to 68% his sophomore year. you like to rip Davis and say that defenses "figured" him out, well maybe after all the game film on his sophomore season, maybe other teams "figured" him out!

So ya, if I was a GM and a "smart" business man I wouldn't throw the kind of money the Rams did at him based on 1 great sophomore year, on top of coming off of an injury! Would I have taken a chance on him later on , ya, but not for that kind of money BASED ON A GREAT SOPHOMORE YEAR! You have to also question what was going on his 3 games his junior year When they were 1-2 in his starts and 7-3 when he didn't start? Oklahoma scored over 35 points 5 times that year, non when Sammie started, maybe it was the system, maybe Sammie got "figured" out!

Let the excuses begin!

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coug you just won't let go man.. You are worse than I was when the Rams drafted Bradford and I wanted Suh. :lol: I couldn't let it go for a bit - ask some of these guys that were on CBS.

I was so pissed because I knew it wasn't going to end up good for the Rams, while we passed on a great player.

But it's over. Got to move on man. You keep wanting to argue about Sam's college days or his lack of NFL games... All we can do is move on and watch what happens. If I'm wrong and Samantha tears it up, so be it. I doubt it happens, but we will just have to wait and see. What good is it sitting here arguing about this anymore?

Hell I gave it up about 2 years ago. I was tired of it. But ever now and then, it's like a fuse that blows out and I have SAM FLASHBACKS!! :gaah:

What could have been is just that my man.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I keep wanting to be done with this, but then Coug has to bring up Sammies talent and the love the league has for him and then I can't help but respond! Because I've seen neither!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really so if a guy gets hurt in college teams are suppose to write them off? Again that shoulder injury has never been the issue in the NFL so I don't see your point. His college tape was plenty good to be the #1 pick. So you knew he was going to be injury prone? He didn't miss a game his rookie year. What was it like 23 games in a row he played. Then it was an ankle sprain then the knees.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've moved on haha. But some of the stuff you guys come up with just isn't true.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Bo Jackson didn't get hurt, he would have been the best RB ever.

If Len Bias didn't do cocaine, he would have been a stud in the NBA.

If Hank Gathers doesn't die on the court, Loyola M might have beat UNLV.

If Trent Green didn't get hurt, Kurt Warner and the Rams may never have won a super bowl.

If Michael Jordan would have been drafted #1 or even #2 overall, the Bulls wouldn't have 6 rings.

If Phil Jackson didn't go to LA, Kobe and Shaq would have killed each other and may never have won 1 ring.

If the Seahawks would have ran the ball twice on the 1.5 yard line, they would have won back to back super bowls

If I had boobs, I wouldn't leave the house.

If Mike Martz would have ran the ball more and controlled the clock, the Rams might have 3 super bowl titles.

If I had a few million dollars, i'd have a big boat and name it SportsHoopla and invite everyone in here for a week to costa rica to fish and get pussy.

If ducks couldn't fly, they'd be extinct.

If I was a little taller, I could have dunked in high school.

Somethings are just meant to be the way they are. You can say it's luck, destiny, or lack of something... it is what it is.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really so if a guy gets hurt in college teams are suppose to write them off? Again that shoulder injury has never been the issue in the NFL so I don't see your point. His college tape was plenty good to be the #1 pick. So you knew he was going to be injury prone? He didn't miss a game his rookie year. What was it like 23 games in a row he played. Then it was an ankle sprain then the knees.

Coug.... How many #1 overall picks didn't even see the field the year before they got drafted in college?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coug.... How many #1 overall picks didn't even see the field the year before they got drafted in college?

Idk but The fact his tape was so good that he still got picked number one should tell you something. The shoulder checked out i'm sure with the medical staff. And don't act like the Rams are the only team that would've picked him number one. Any team that needed a quarterback would've done the same thing.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

God love ya Coug. You're a good dude, but I think it's time to light that little boat on fire and watch it sail off to sea. Say your peace and move on. I know it's tough. And just know I like giving you and everyone shit on here, but we are all Rams fans and that's the bottom line.

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I mean, technically he did see the field... he just saw it face first as he got planted and hurt his shoulder against BYU.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk but The fact his tape was so good that he still got picked number one should tell you something. The shoulder checked out i'm sure with the medical staff. And don't act like the Rams are the only team that would've picked him number one. Any team that needed a quarterback would've done the same thing.

Ok his tape was good - holy hell it was good. :L But the fact is he HAD NO TAPE his last year because he was injured. No one ever picks a guy #1 overall and he didn't play the year before. Except... those dumbass Rams. :lol:

And remember Coug, that QB class wasn't good at all. The Rams reached and HOPED all at the same time.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Bo Jackson didn't get hurt, he would have been the best RB ever.

If Len Bias didn't do cocaine, he would have been a stud in the NBA.

If Hank Gathers doesn't die on the court, Loyola M might have beat UNLV.

If Trent Green didn't get hurt, Kurt Warner and the Rams may never have won a super bowl.

If Michael Jordan would have been drafted #1 or even #2 overall, the Bulls wouldn't have 6 rings.

If Phil Jackson didn't go to LA, Kobe and Shaq would have killed each other and may never have won 1 ring.

If the Seahawks would have ran the ball twice on the 1.5 yard line, they would have won back to back super bowls

If I had boobs, I wouldn't leave the house.

If Mike Martz would have ran the ball more and controlled the clock, the Rams might have 3 super bowl titles.

If I had a few million dollars, i'd have a big boat and name it SportsHoopla and invite everyone in here for a week to costa rica to fish and get pussy.

If ducks couldn't fly, they'd be extinct.

If I was a little taller, I could have dunked in high school.

Somethings are just meant to be the way they are. You can say it's luck, destiny, or lack of something... it is what it is.

Sounds like we have to make sure you end up with a few million dollars!!! :suds:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok his tape was good - holy hell it was good. :L But the fact is he HAD NO TAPE his last year because he was injured. No one ever picks a guy #1 overall and he didn't play the year before. Except... those dumbass Rams. :lol:

And remember Coug, that QB class wasn't good at all. The Rams reached and HOPED all at the same time.

I don't think drafting the best prospect in 10 years is reaching. it may have been a week quarterback class but there wete no questions about him being a good quarterback.

Again you guys turn this around like it's me loving the dude I'm just saying what the NFL GM's were saying. And they still are.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes but did you see his tape? :nutswing:

The only tape I see, is duct tape, that's the only thing keeping him together! There might be a little super glue too, because I see Coug is stuck on him!

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think drafting the best prospect in 10 years is reaching. it may have been a week quarterback class but there wete no questions about him being a good quarterback.

Again you guys turn this around like it's me loving the dude I'm just saying what the NFL GM's were saying. And they still are.

When you say he's the best prospect in the last 10 or now 15 years, you SHOULD expect us to either say you are IN LOVE or laugh.

It was Philly's GM saying it NOW. Not then. And he's doing it to boost Sam's confidence Coug. :lol:

C'mon man think outside the box just a little.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

So now he's the best prospect in ten years? Because one guy supposedly said so? :L