• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, of course it doesn't make sense to "you"

No your point was that every team that needs a QB would jump at the chance to take Sammie, and that's not true, only a few teams that are out of their minds would take a chance on a QB that has played 49 games in the past 6 years, and hasn't done it very successfully! He has proven that he is average, that is what teams have seen!

If admitting that you are right will get you to stop with the ridiculous Sammie posts, I admit you are right, is that good enough for you?

You should admit it because You are wrong Smed. Best prospect in a decade since Payton manning... Now tell me if you needed a QB back then you look the other way. So Yes every team that needed a QB would have took him back then. Shit he hasn't done anything since and he still is getting a first rd pick offered.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You should admit it because You are wrong Smed. Best prospect in a decade since Payton manning... Now tell me if you needed a QB back then you look the other way. So Yes every team that needed a QB would have took him back then. Shit he hasn't done anything since and he still is getting a first rd pick offered.

My God nobody cares! Well, except you of course!

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Best prospect since Peyton Manning? :pound:

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh so he'd be the number one pick this year according to scouts? ok Mr. inside info, I want names and direct quotes.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh so he'd be the number one pick this year according to scouts? ok Mr. inside info, I want names and direct quotes.

Seriously? Look at his college stats compared to JW. not near as many interceptions and more touchdowns. Not to mention the Offield stuff. It's not rocket science buddy.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously? Look at his college stats compared to JW. not near as many interceptions and more touchdowns. Not to mention the Offield stuff. It's not rocket science buddy.

Here we go again. So you think that a QB gets picked solely on his stats? It must be rocket science to you if you think that. The off-field stuff gets overlooked all the time. Ever hear of a guy named Lawrence Phillips?

Again, live in the now. Bradford is not a draft pick anymore, so far he's an overpaid bust who won 19 games in five years, period...

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It wasn't your conversation? it was a conversation me and Smed had a while back ago.

You are on a public message board. If you want to have a private convo, you can do so in other ways. As long as you are on a PUBLIC message board, anyone who pleases can chime in whenever they'd like.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LTRF is correct Cougar. Geez, you must be a glutton for punishment in the form of being bitch-slapped to near oblivion.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are on a public message board. If you want to have a private convo, you can do so in other ways. As long as you are on a PUBLIC message board, anyone who pleases can chime in whenever they'd like.

That's fine join in but it was a conversation me and Smed had a long time ago about the DRAFT. So you telling me to live in the now makes no sense to what we are talking about.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jameis is better than Samantha. Google Steve Marriuchi and what he said about Jameis and Peyton. Samantha doesn't have off the field issues like Jameis.. Bradford barely played his last year of college and was in a WEAK QB class come draft day that day oh so 5-6 years ago. :L No he wouldn't be the #1 QB coming out of this draft. Remember Coug: The Rams idiot FO bit on Sam Bradford and his glass jaw, just like AL Davis bit on Jamarcus.

The Eagles GM is simply trying to boost his new QBs confidence. Poor guy is going to lose his job soon too. :lol:

Last edited:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jameis Winston:
Games missed: ZERO
Total losses in 2 years: 1
National championships = 1
*Please go find Jameis' 2nd half completion % in tight games... It's got to be 75%+

Sam Bradford:
Games missed: grab a calculator
NC's: ZERO
Hurt shoulder: 1
Hurt mangina: 1

One QB has the heart of a Lion, the other a heart of a GIRLYMON. Jameis will run laps around Sam's first 5 years.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jameis is better than Samantha. Google Steve Marriuchi and what he said about Jameis and Peyton. Samantha doesn't have off the field issues like Jameis.. Bradford barely played his last year of college and was in a WEAK QB class come draft day that day oh so 5-6 years ago. :L No he wouldn't be the #1 QB coming out of this draft. Remember Coug: The Rams idiot FO bit on Sam Bradford and his glass jaw, just like AL Davis bit on Jamarcus.

The Eagles GM is simply trying to boost his new QBs confidence. Poor guy is going to lose his job soon too. :lol:

I did see that on JW he is very football smart. But they said the same thing about Sam. But if I'm a GM JW lead the leauge in INTs and that would really scare me. It's way tougher in the NFL. Yes it was a weak QB class but I really don't think this year is much better. The only injury sam had coming out was his shoulder and that has never been a problem. You can't predict bad luck and ACL's

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jameis Winston:
Games missed: ZERO
Total losses in 2 years: 1
National championships = 1
*Please go find Jameis' 2nd half completion % in tight games... It's got to be 75%+

Sam Bradford:
Games missed: grab a calculator
NC's: ZERO
Hurt shoulder: 1
Hurt mangina: 1

One QB has the heart of a Lion, the other a heart of a GIRLYMON. Jameis will run laps around Sam's first 5 years.

Yet sam still had better stats. 5 years is s long time and I would take that bet.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's not entirely correct Cougar. If you do a tibial table test on a player, you can predict with a high degree of probability that Mr x, y, z is looking at an ACL injury or whatever in his future. You are correct that the test does not predict the exact date and the details that will contribute to the injury but you can get a pretty good idea that the player is headed for an injury sometime soon based on the results of that test.