• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Why can't one of the Rams' players do this!!?? :L
This dude obviously went to the Rick Rude school of show boating!

:lol:

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quinn is so explosive off the corner. Man does he bring the lumber!

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I am confused am I not allowed to say the Rams are mediocre in the normal threads? I mean it's the truth i don't see whats negative about it?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea. That it is jacobarch. Some people would find that offensive because it is heaping negativity onto the fan base. This is what we agreed upon. There are other ways to state the truth without heaping negativity and I demonstrated that for you on the post I edited. We have been terrible for nearly two decades and much of it started with the Queen Idiot and her insanity with John Shaw and Jay Zygmunt running a complete dog and pony show. The Rams were laughable and lame and everyone in the league knew it. Anyone who is a Rams fan worth their weight knows these things and I used to state that outside the negativity thread but we changed all that. Here is where you state those things. Outside of this thread, you learn to think and post positively. It is that simple and yet that complex.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's so hard to say anything good tho :P

10-4

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I know but things are getting better especially since we jettisoned the Bradford chatter and begin focusing on how the Rams are going to build our offense. I am finding a lot of good things about Foles and I am excited to see what happens in the draft to affect our offense.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I am confused am I not allowed to say the Rams are mediocre in the normal threads? I mean it's the truth i don't see whats negative about it?
I believe if you speak the truth you are being objective and what can be negative about that?

Although, saying the Rams are mediocre right now is actually a subjective opinion. Especially during the off season when no one knows what the Rams will be when they take the field next.

I guess you could say the Rams were mediocre last season if you must speak the truth. Heck even far below that for sometime but to say anything else, to me can't be the truth because we have no idea how good or poor this 2015 Rams team will be.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite word. Mendacity. And Elizabeth Taylor was one fine woman.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PHOENIX -- Five years ago, the Philadelphia Eagles had Sam Bradford graded as the best NFL quarterback prospect in a decade.

That was long before Chip Kelly was head coach of the Eagles, as Andy Reid was in charge of the team’s draft.

“When he was scouted out of college, we thought -- and this goes back to Andy -- we thought he was the best young quarterback we’d seen in a long, long time,” Lurie said Tuesday. “Probably since Peyton Manning coming out of college. Rookie of the year his first year. Outstanding. Pat Shurmur had him as an offensive coordinator, reconfirmed everything we’d heard about him in the draft process. Extraordinary competitor. Incredibly accurate and needs to stay healthy.”

So Lurie wasn’t completely surprised when Kelly decided to go after Bradford, who had been the first overall in the 2010 draft by St. Louis.

As Lurie sees it, finding a franchise quarterback is the No. 1 priority in building a Super Bowl contender. His team had drafted Donovan McNabb second overall back in 1999. That led to a decade of success, including the franchise’s second every Super Bowl appearance.

Guess Andy Reid is crazy too? But yeah other NFL teams don't see his talent. Gotcha. Just backs up what I've been saying all along...

Last edited:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the media at the NFL meetings in the off-season. Ahhh the stories.. or lack there of.

Remember the one about the Raiders and Jamarcus?

You know what's crazy? Chip Kelly likes mobile QBs. :scratch:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love the media at the NFL meetings in the off-season. Ahhh the stories.. or lack there of.

Remember the one about the Raiders and Jamarcus?

You know what's crazy? Chip Kelly likes mobile QBs. :scratch:

Jamarcus was a bust on a talent level. Bradford for the Rams has been a bust but for injury reasons. You normally don't see bust still playing and teams giving up stock to aquire them.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
PHOENIX -- Five years ago, the Philadelphia Eagles had Sam Bradford graded as the best NFL quarterback prospect in a decade.

That was long before Chip Kelly was head coach of the Eagles, as Andy Reid was in charge of the team’s draft.

“When he was scouted out of college, we thought -- and this goes back to Andy -- we thought he was the best young quarterback we’d seen in a long, long time,” Lurie said Tuesday. “Probably since Peyton Manning coming out of college. Rookie of the year his first year. Outstanding. Pat Shurmur had him as an offensive coordinator, reconfirmed everything we’d heard about him in the draft process. Extraordinary competitor. Incredibly accurate and needs to stay healthy.”

So Lurie wasn’t completely surprised when Kelly decided to go after Bradford, who had been the first overall in the 2010 draft by St. Louis.

As Lurie sees it, finding a franchise quarterback is the No. 1 priority in building a Super Bowl contender. His team had drafted Donovan McNabb second overall back in 1999. That led to a decade of success, including the franchise’s second every Super Bowl appearance.

Guess Andy Reid is crazy too? But yeah other NFL teams don't see his talent. Gotcha. Just backs up what I've been saying all along...

I remember when I used to back up Sammy...But I lived up to my end of the bargain and said he didn't produce last year I would jump off his bandwagon. soooo

duckrun.gif

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember when I used to back up Sammy...But I lived up to my end of the bargain and said he didn't produce last year I would jump off his bandwagon. soooo

duckrun.gif

He didn't play And that's fine that's how 99% of Rams fans feel. Besides he's not a ram anymore. I dont care what he does in philly my point was just that NFL teams do see talent in him. Not buying only two teams Do and the rest don't. that makes no sense.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He didn't play And that's fine that's how 99% of Rams fans feel. Besides he's not a ram anymore. I dont care what he does in philly my point was just that NFL teams do see talent in him. Not buying only two teams Do and the rest don't. that makes no sense.

Well, of course it doesn't make sense to "you"

No your point was that every team that needs a QB would jump at the chance to take Sammie, and that's not true, only a few teams that are out of their minds would take a chance on a QB that has played 49 games in the past 6 years, and hasn't done it very successfully! He has proven that he is average, that is what teams have seen!

If admitting that you are right will get you to stop with the ridiculous Sammie posts, I admit you are right, is that good enough for you?