• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you also did well against zona. This is like the bears fans saying how well trubs and their line played against the lions.
The Cardinal's have been playing tough the last few games. I give them more credit than you do. The Rams have been pounded with injuries this season and have had one of the toughest schedules in the NFL. Don't count them out.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cardinal's have been playing tough the last few games. I give them more credit than you do. The Rams have been pounded with injuries this season and have had one of the toughest schedules in the NFL. Don't count them out.
Well also look who the cards have played

giants-falcons yuck
wiped by the saints.
wiped by stl
Lost to the mighty bucs
really only San Fran. Who we are seeing is a great defensive team, but lacks offense and benefitted from a truly generous schedule.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well also look who the cards have played

giants-falcons yuck
wiped by the saints.
wiped by stl
Lost to the mighty bucs
really only San Fran. Who we are seeing is a great defensive team, but lacks offense and benefitted from a truly generous schedule.
The Cardinals have been competitive most of the year, and of late, only the Saints & Rams have dominated them.

The Rams have had their struggles, losing to a couple of bad teams they really should have beat, namely the Bucs & Steelers. It's good to see them dominate teams, aka the Redbirds, they should beat.

So, if they can play like they played yesterday, they potentially could go 11-5.

Of the teams remaining:
  • The Hags - They get the Weehawks at home knowing they let them off the hook losing by a routine field goal attempt by GZ to end the game in their first meeting this year. Rams win 34-28
  • @ The Boys - They are actually in a bigger mess than the Rams. The Boys haven't beat a team with a winning record this season. Rams win 37-19
  • @ The Whiners - This will be the Rams toughest test of the 4 remaining game. They face the $.049er in Levi (Ironically 49 cents was the original cost of Levis in 1849, so probably a more appropriate nickname) This could be a game that the 40 ounce'rs sit their starters, provided they clinch the the Division prior to Kick off. (Should the 9turds win the next two, and the Seaslugs lose the next three) If not, I like Wade using tape of the first meeting to game plan a defensive masterpiece. Rams win 24-12
  • The Canaries - Well, if the Rams are in position to scratch a win to make the playoffs, considering what they did to the Redbirds in their Crib, I can see the Rams sitting their starters in the second half playing them in LA. Rams win 43-22

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Cardinals have been competitive most of the year, and of late, only the Saints & Rams have dominated them.

The Rams have had their struggles, losing to a couple of bad teams they really should have beat, namely the Bucs & Steelers. It's good to see them dominate teams, aka the Redbirds, they should beat.

So, if they can play like they played yesterday, they potentially could go 11-5.

Of the teams remaining:
  • The Hags - They get the Weehawks at home knowing they let them off the hook losing by a routine field goal attempt by GZ to end the game in their first meeting this year. Rams win 34-28
  • @ The Boys - They are actually in a bigger mess than the Rams. The Boys haven't beat a team with a winning record this season. Rams win 37-19
  • @ The Whiners - This will be the Rams toughest test of the 4 remaining game. They face the $.049er in Levi (Ironically 49 cents was the original cost of Levis in 1849, so probably a more appropriate nickname) This could be a game that the 40 ounce'rs sit their starters, provided they clinch the the Division prior to Kick off. (Should the 9turds win the next two, and the Seaslugs lose the next three) If not, I like Wade using tape of the first meeting to game plan a defensive masterpiece. Rams win 24-12
  • The Canaries - Well, if the Rams are in position to scratch a win to make the playoffs, considering what they did to the Redbirds in their Crib, I can see the Rams sitting their starters in the second half playing them in LA. Rams win 43-22
obv you follow rams more than me, whats the real deal with goff

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, I agree with Vita's assessment of the rest of the season IF all of the Rams show-up every game. Once again, I believe the Rams are awake due largely to the home fans booing the crap out of the team as they left the field, two weeks hence on Monday night when they got an unbelievable ass-whippin by the Stillers. When your own fans boo you mercilessly, that will get a prideful, highly-paid athlete's attention. And rightly so.

I believe we will run the table as the Rams are looking up at two poser teams (in my opinion) that have no earthly business being 10-2. I think we are going to show-up for a payback game against the Seahags this week at home and even though AD has been double and triple-teamed this year, he is going to have a great game and guys like Fowler, Littleton, Rapp, Ramsey, Weddle, and Matthews are now fully awake. Shoot, even Joseph-Day had a great day in Phoenix last Sunday!! I believe this D is going to kick some serious Seattle ass this week.

Last edited:

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, I agree with Vita's assessment of the rest of the season IF all of the Rams show-up every game. Once again, I believe the Rams are awake due to largely to the home fans two weeks hence on Monday night when they got an unbelievable ass-whippin by the Stillers. When your own fans boo you mercilessly, that will get a prideful, highly-paid athlete's attention. And rightly so.

I believe we will run the table as the Rams are looking up at two poser teams (in my opinion) that have no earthly business being 10-2. I think we are going to show-up for a payback game against the Seahags this week at home and even though AD has been double and triple-teamed this year, he is going to have a great game and guys like Fowler, Littleton, Rapp, Ramsey, Weddle, and Matthews are now fully awake. Shoot, even Joseph-Day had a great day in Phoenix last Sunday!! I believe this D is going to kick some serious Seattle ass this week.
If that Ravens embarrassment didn’t light a fire under their asses, nothing will. I think the Dallas and Arizona games are definitely winnable. We always play tough against Seattle, so I think we have a chance of pulling that one out. I think that with San Francisco having such an early bye week, they might start looking more drained in the upcoming weeks , so we might be able to take that game up there. Just depends on which Rams team wants to show up for these four games.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Usually @Vitamike is the one saying this but some of you need to make your way over here. If you’re gonna constantly bitch about Mcvay and the Rams or Snead or whoever, this is your spot. Lol

Funny thing is this thread was started when the Rams were awful.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Usually @Vitamike is the one saying this but some of you need to make your way over here. If you’re gonna constantly bitch about Mcvay and the Rams or Snead or whoever, this is your spot. Lol

Funny thing is this thread was started when the Rams were awful.

People find shit to complain about when your successful too, apparently.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People find shit to complain about when your successful too, apparently.

Fair enough when they make questionable spending decisions with limited resources due to cap issues. Does seem like an overspend for Floyd, but DeSean's contract is heavily incentive laden, with weekly roster bonuses and team success clauses and the like.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough when they make questionable spending decisions with limited resources due to cap issues. Does seem like an overspend for Floyd, but DeSean's contract is heavily incentive laden, with weekly roster bonuses and team success clauses and the like.

I get it. Floyd maybe a little, maybe not the guy is a good run defender as well as pass rusher.

Goff and Gurley yes let’s not let that happen again.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get it. Floyd maybe a little, maybe not the guy is a good run defender as well as pass rusher.

Goff and Gurley yes let’s not let that happen again.
I think Gurley was a mistake only in hindsight. He was the real deal, and injuries happen.

Now with Goff, he had 1 great year, and needed a lot of hand holding to get there, yet still they signed that dude to a huge deal early in year 4, not year 5. This after he was nearly labeled a bust in year 1!

Either you believe in the guy and build around him, or push him out and/or tag him in year 6 if you want to go that far, but the way they did it just blows my mind!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is the Rams have no clue how to work 1st round contracts. Likely why they don't hold 1st rounders to any real value in the first place.

They manage those 1st rounds much like they would manage later round picks.

Those 1st rounders seem to be disgruntled when they see those later round picks get large contracts a year earlier, walk in FA or get a substantial tag 1 year deal, especially when they are excelling at their position. (AKA Gurley)

They forget how much more they got on their rookie deals compared to the later round dudes..

Their shelf life now is their biggest worry, should it expire any earlier than expected than they would be screwed just for going earlier in the draft.

The new CBA likely puts all rookie rounds on similar term deals bc not every 1st rounder is going to luck out like Goff & Gurley, and teams are going to learn these hard lessons the Rams have put themselves in.

Either way, I hope the Rams get their act together, these HUGE contract misses only hurt the team no matter what they do to move forward.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Gurley was a mistake only in hindsight. He was the real deal, and injuries happen.

Now with Goff, he had 1 great year, and needed a lot of hand holding to get there, yet still they signed that dude to a huge deal early in year 4, not year 5. This after he was nearly labeled a bust in year 1!

Either you believe in the guy and build around him, or push him out and/or tag him in year 6 if you want to go that far, but the way they did it just blows my mind!

Yeah, if you're going to jump the gun on the extension, you better get concessions in that contract (unless the guy is an unmistakable superstar in the making). I'm sure they thought they had something with McVay/Goff, but that soured quickly.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interestingly enough, Gurley remains an unsigned FA and the Falcons have made it clear that they have no intention of bringing him back. Wouldn't the next scenario everyone can guess be interesting especially if genius boy's inner dumbass shows up.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The problem is the Rams have no clue how to work 1st round contracts. Likely why they don't hold 1st rounders to any real value in the first place.

They manage those 1st rounds much like they would manage later round picks.

Those 1st rounders seem to be disgruntled when they see those later round picks get large contracts a year earlier, walk in FA or get a substantial tag 1 year deal, especially when they are excelling at their position. (AKA Gurley)

They forget how much more they got on their rookie deals compared to the later round dudes..

Their shelf life now is their biggest worry, should it expire any earlier than expected than they would be screwed just for going earlier in the draft.

The new CBA likely puts all rookie rounds on similar term deals bc not every 1st rounder is going to luck out like Goff & Gurley, and teams are going to learn these hard lessons the Rams have put themselves in.

Either way, I hope the Rams get their act together, these HUGE contract misses only hurt the team no matter what they do to move forward.

See I think the Rams believe those late first round picks are comparable to 2nd and 3rd rounders as far as hit or miss. So unless you have a top 10-15 pick, you’re chances of hitting on those late round firsts (finding a starter) are the same as the 2nd or 3rd. Just look at how good Seattle has drafted. Patriots lately too.

So if you can move those picks and get top NFL talent at a position like Ramsey or Stafford, why not.

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only real "hit" in the Rams draft with an available number one has been AD and that is when the Drama Queen was still running the show. BTW, Fischer (a.k.a Drama Queen) is officially out of football and coaching. Nobody will touch that colossal douchebag with the proverbial ten-foot pole. What a shame we had to endure that idiot for five years.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here you go. This is the thread for you to complain about how bad we are and how bad Mcvay is at 6-1 this year.

Please bitch and moan here

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any past trades, signings, or anything that just chaps your ass constantly…

Right here

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great!

Now we just need a Kool Aid thread for guys like you that want to ignore reality and pretend everything is fine.

Seriously, only you would look at that disaster of a game last week and think everything is fine because they managed to win by 9.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea that sounds good ALR but it would have to stay here, That is what this thread was started for awhile back. Shit, I get my undies in a wad and cranking from time-to-time. I might join the pending bitch-fest myself just to get old-dude cranky and bitch until I can't bitch anymore!!