• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since this is the venting thread, oh boy do I have to vent!!! Over the past week I have seen SO many "journalists" claiming that we don't deserve to be in the Superbowl... What a bunch of BS and I really hope its pissing the Rams players/coaches off as much as it is me...

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since this is the venting thread, oh boy do I have to vent!!! Over the past week I have seen SO many "journalists" claiming that we don't deserve to be in the Superbowl... What a bunch of BS and I really hope its pissing the Rams players/coaches off as much as it is me...

i know LTRF, this selective ethics bull shit is getting on my nerves... it's like basically fuck lets not call anything on the Saints but start a witch hunt when the other team got a break for once... It just makes Saint's fans look like whiny bitches to me. I'm glad the nfl came out with a statement that basically said... "get over it..shit happens".

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lot of bitching about Johnsons interception being pass interference also. at least some talking head are saying ya it was interference, OFFENSIVE! Johnson had established position and was going for the ball, Thomas was calling for PI on Johnson, yet he had no idea where the ball was and actually pushed Johnson, which is why Johnson was falling backwards when he picked it off. Also saw where the Saints committed a hands to the face, and holding on "the Big Non Call" on Coleman, along with the fact that the ball looked to be tipped? they still would have wiped those out if Coleman would have been called for helmet to helmet and the Saints would have had 1st and goall But the fact still remains that those calls were also missed. If the average unbiased fan went over that game play by play they would see that the Saints benefited more from "non calls" than the Rams, and I dont think it would even be close?

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lot of bitching about Johnson's interception being pass interference also. at least some talking head are saying ya it was interference, OFFENSIVE! Johnson had established position and was going for the ball, Thomas was calling for PI on Johnson, yet he had no idea where the ball was and actually pushed Johnson, which is why Johnson was falling backwards when he picked it off. Also saw where the Saints committed a hands to the face, and holding on "the Big Non Call" on Coleman, along with the fact that the ball looked to be tipped? they still would have wiped those out if Coleman would have been called for helmet to helmet and the Saints would have had 1st and goall But the fact still remains that those calls were also missed. If the average unbiased fan went over that game play by play they would see that the Saints benefited more from "non calls" than the Rams, and I don't think it would even be close?
I cosign 100% 2 penalties committed by the saints on the play before Roby blasted the WR.. Worst case scenario in that situation is offsetting penalties with the down replayed....and for what it's worth i'll take my money on the rams getting the stop they need to send the game into OT.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yea, I hope the O-line gets as pissed as they were when they read that Dallas D-lineman stating in the media that he wanted to take Goff's soul. The result: 279 yards total rushing and I hope this is what happens Sunday!!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saints fans are just following their low life coaches lead. Any coach with class would have said yeah it was a bad deal but we had our chances wasn't our day. Not the Saints coach oh no. The mastermind of Bountygate believes the fix was in. Give me an fing break.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sean-payton-choke.png

What a great classy guy

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sean-payton-choke.png

What a great classy guy

yeah fuck Payton.... ol constipated face ass mofo!! enjoy the couch beeeoooootch!! Be sure to call coach McVay and congratulate him if we get that W. Seeing as though they had the refs they wanted, stadium they wanted, QB they wanted but failed to get the job done.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's disappointing Isaac Bruce didn't make the Hall of Fame, he deserves to be there. Fifth all time in receiving yards, over 1000 receptions, Super Bowl winner, game winning catch in the Super Bowl, you can go on and on. He sure as hell better make it next year.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The GSOT Shook the very foundations of the NFL. And changed the way the game is played. In doing so they pissed off the NFL old guard and their beliefs in the way the game should be played. In essence made them all look like fools. For this reason they will never truly be given the respect they deserve and why the NFL had to devise a way too take them down.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn them Patriots are good, only 2 penalties committed until just over 2 minutes in the game to go!

Sort of unbelievable eh?

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Damn them Patriots are good, only 2 penalties committed until just over 2 minutes in the game to go!

Sort of unbelievable eh?

They played lights out football, and kicked ass. Philips defense soft of showed up but what was somewhat puzzling to me was how the kept running elderman in motion and no 1 would get to him until 8 or 9 yds after the fact. He should have been double teamed in the beginning of the game; but hind sight is 20/20. I'm just going to say it..the dynasty is the dynasty. WE need to put the sypgate shit in the past since neither game did the team do enough to win. It is what it is..Rams were out coached period.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They played lights out football, and kicked ass. Philips defense soft of showed up but what was somewhat puzzling to me was how the kept running elderman in motion and no 1 would get to him until 8 or 9 yds after the fact. He should have been double teamed in the beginning of the game; but hind sight is 20/20. I'm just going to say it..the dynasty is the dynasty. WE need to put the sypgate shit in the past since neither game did the team do enough to win. It is what it is..Rams were out coached period.
I actually didn't think the pats played that well. Well enough to win yes. I thought our defense played lights out holding to 13 no tds from Brady. Our O just didn't show up. 3 pts really. I give credit to the pats D but 3 pts really?!!!

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually didn't think the pats played that well. Well enough to win yes. I thought our defense play lights out holding to 13 no tds from Brady. Our O just didn't show up. 3 pts really. I give credit to the pats D but 3 pts really?!!!

Oh by all means Ozark it wasn't pretty but championship teams do what championship teams do which is pull through and win at those moments. The offense shit the bed no doubt, they shit the bed. If Gurley wasn't healthy then he shouldn't have played, the play calling was suspect, Goff made some very stupid decisions as he's done all year in times of pressure ( INT, sack). He should have thrown the ball down field out of bounce instead of just tossing it up; that was the back breaker, not to mention the drive when we are in FG range and his boneheaded ass takes the sack. The question marks now will be on defense going forward.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh by all means Ozark it wasn't pretty but championship teams do what championship teams do which is pull through and win at those moments. The offense shit the bed no doubt, they shit the bed. If Gurley wasn't healthy then he shouldn't have played, the play calling was suspect, Goff made some very stupid decisions as he's done all year in times of pressure ( INT, sack). He should have thrown the ball down field out of bounce instead of just tossing it up; that was the back breaker, not to mention the drive when we are in FG range and his boneheaded ass takes the sack. The question marks now will be on defense going forward.
Agreed. Goff is still young as is our coach. Hopefully its a learning experience. What hell is up with Gurley? Still hurts though.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed. Goff is still young as is our coach. Hopefully its a learning experience. What hell is up with Gurley? Still hurts though.

Gurley is still having issues with that knee. They said during the game that some days he wakes up and it just isn't right. Hopefully he gets that sorted this offseason.

Belichick won this one with his defense. Plain and simple, he had Goff struggling to get anything positive going. That missed TD where the pass was a second too late to Cooks in the back of the endzone REALLY hurt. Their only other shot was Cooks double-covered down the sideline at the goal line, and it was close (could've been a PI on Gilmore for holding down Cooks' arm, but you're not going to get that call).

This team is still really only 2 years old, hopefully they continue to grow and improve. Depending on the play action for your passing game is pretty limited, especially with your running game slowed substantially.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WE need to put the sypgate shit in the past since neither game did the team do enough to win.
A tiger cannot change his stripes, right?

This Pats team averaged 26 ppg against a half dozen teams who didn't make the playoff away from Foxborough, yet held the top two offenses this year in the post seeason to 3 points in the first half combined. :eek:

This coach held two of the most proliflic offensive teams to make a Super Bowl to 6 points combined in the first half of those respective games.

Neither of those two Pats teams were known for their defense, but somehow they honestly rose to the occasion just because they had the better HC?

Just not convinced due to that teams propensity to 'bend' the rules, and I wouldn't be surprised if one day we all find the smoking gun.