• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Syracuse shows signs of improvement here and there, typically with the hurry up offense and the dual threat of their starting QB Eric Dungey, but he keeps getting himself nicked up as he refuses to go out of bounds or slide. He had to leave Saturday's game due to blurred vision after getting poked in the eye. Their defense was pretty porous week 1, which is why I was surprised by Saturday's outcome. The backup QB was poor week 1 as well, another surprise this week.

Syracuse ain’t bad at all.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where’s Cougar?? He and Sam hitting the nude beaches in Mexico again?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SAmmy Blammy has plenty of time on his dumbass schedule having being released by the Cardinals who saw what every other owner/team has seen from this complete waste of a QB!! Nude beaches with Cougie is easily done.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy this thread has gone quiet. I wonder why? :lol: So I will stoke it some. I hate the prevent defense. (semi prevent if you like) Stop it. Never,never, never, ever use it ever. Also if we play zone against Bree's he we eat us alive. Don't do it Wade. :nod:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
.....could very well be Blammy Sadfords house!! :hippie: :pop2:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about the Orange hoops team? DOWN goes Duke!

The Cuse has always had a good b-ball. New York is like Illinois. Known more for b-ball than football

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we can safely put to rest the notion that Sammy Blammy was A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G but a greedy, widdle, fragile, bullshit artist who could not throw his way out of a paper bag AND his entire motive for an NFL career was to steal over 125 million dollars from idiot HCs like Linehan and Fisher and FO's run by John Shaw and other white owners who have shit for brains!!

Last edited:

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we can safely put to rest the notion that Sammy Blammy was A-N-Y-T-H-I-N-G but a greedy, widdle fragile, bullshit artist who could not throw his way out of a paper bag AND his entire motive for an NFL career was to steal over 125 million dollars from idiot HCs like Linehan and Fisher and FO's run by John Shaw and other white owners who have shit for brains!!

Pretty funny that Goff, at only 24 years old, has already accomplished way more than Sadford did in his entire career, isn't it???

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also hope certain people see now why I had "problems" with one specific poster for his, not sure how to put it... Overzealous enthusiasm towards a loser???

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me the Sam issue died a long time ago. During the dark days loyal Ram fans were few and far between. My problem was always about Ram fans attacking Rams fans. For the most part boards like this are about opinions there are some stat guys out there god love them but mostly opinions. We all have them and we don't always agree. That's as it should be. But the Sam issue took an ugly turn with sides and people attacking each other. Instead of agreeing to disagree people were run off or if you like left. My feeling has always been the more opinions the better. And building the fan base should be encouraged. This site is a little different and there are places were fighting is the norm.
As one poster told me I (meaning me) just don't get it. And I still don't. Hopefully that issue (Sam) has been put to rest. On to the Super Bowl. :2cents:

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For me the Sam issue died a long time ago. During the dark days loyal Ram fans were few and far between. My problem was always about Ram fans attacking Rams fans. For the most part boards like this are about opinions there are some stat guys out there god love them but mostly opinions. We all have them and we don't always agree. That's as it should be. But the Sam issue took an ugly turn with sides and people attacking each other. Instead of agreeing to disagree people were run off or if you like left. My feeling has always been the more opinions the better. And building the fan base should be encouraged. This site is a little different and there are places were fighting is the norm.
As one poster told me I (meaning me) just don't get it. And I still don't. Hopefully that issue (Sam) has been put to rest. On to the Super Bowl. :2cents:

So you’re totally saying I can take my old Sam Bradford (birthday gift didn’t get to choose) and duck tape it to say another player and will not be made fun of at the Super Bowl party!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get your drift Red. But we both know the whole thing went a lot deeper than a party joke for some. I wont dwell on it because there is no reason. And I know some still have strong feelings about it. Said my piece could say more but no need. :suds: