• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously Coug, you don't think that people who follow football know that Sammie has been hurt all the time? Again his last 7 games were filled with a lot of garbage time stats, and it's just 7 games! And like the article says, we are only going to count when he was good?
His last 8 games, he helped lead Philly to a 4-4 record, actually better than usual type Bradford! He lead them to 2 offensive TDs in 5 out of those 8 games! The Eagles were getting smoked in alot of the losses, so Sammie was putting up a lot of garbage stats. So, maybe you should look at how and why his stats were better? It's called garbage time for a reason!

Garbage time?? I believe they were in a playoff race? Playing against division opponents? Please. Well I'll take all those 300+ yard games garbage time or no garbage time haha

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Figured i'd share some humor this morning

female ref.jpg

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Vita, I will throw any story out there that rips Sammie,:) it just offsets any garbage Coug throws out there! As far as us sucking, ya we did suck for 5 years, but it's still better than Detroit or Clevelands history of suckage! Somebody has to be the worst, and it's not us. And even if we did set a record for 5 years of suckage, does the past 5 years really offset any of that, we are still not even an average team, so
we still suck, just not as bad as we did!

This so called "garbage" is closer to the truth than anyone saying that Sammie is a great QB, this guy is saying he is average at best, now you can try and spin that any way you want to, but that is what Sammie is average, at best!
Duly noted, however consider your credibility wanes and your Sam rebuttals abate with every post of crap in the process. :suds:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@27mtrcougar

Why you avoiding this thread man? Seems this is where all the Sam Bradford talk should be. Go check out the opinions of your MVPuddwhacker

Sam Bradford asking for 25M yearly

Haha I didn't see that. Seriously what's he going to ask for? You don't start out low? He'll probably get 18-20 a year which is middle of the NFL now. Nothing wrong with that. Just too many silly haters over there. It is funny I don't know anyone that stirs up more controversy then Super Sam. It's simply because he's made so much money and for some reason people think that means you should have a few Super Bowls under your belt. But it's a team sport... Dan Marino never won a Super Bowl. Sams an above Avg QB in this league and people in the NFL know this and will pay for it. It amazes me how these haters actually think the NFL people in the know who do this for a living would give him ANOTHER MEGA contract like this if he wasn't good?? Even PFF agrees.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam was rated higher then any of those guys coming out by a long shot! How could the Rams wait a year to get a QB? They have no idea where they will be drafting the next year??

Rams would've been far better off with Suh/McCoy.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha I didn't see that. Seriously what's he going to ask for? You don't start out low? He'll probably get 18-20 a year which is middle of the NFL now. Nothing wrong with that. Just too many silly haters over there. It is funny I don't know anyone that stirs up more controversy then Super Sam. It's simply because he's made so much money and for some reason people think that means you should have a few Super Bowls under your belt. But it's a team sport... Dan Marino never won a Super Bowl. Sams an above Avg QB in this league and people in the NFL know this and will pay for it. It amazes me how these haters actually think the NFL people in the know who do this for a living would give him ANOTHER MEGA contract like this if he wasn't good?? Even PFF agrees.

Too many silly haters? Or 1 silly supporter? People are not hating on Sam btw, they are just shocked the guy really thinks he's worth $25 million.

Kirk Cousins is going to get around $17-18 million and had a better year. Sam is going to get around $14-15 million and get franchised because there are no other options at QB my man. It's as simple as supply and demand.

Yes Sam has made money, but he also has done squat in the NFL. Mentioning him and Marino in the same sentence is laughable.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too many silly haters? Or 1 silly supporter? People are not hating on Sam btw, they are just shocked the guy really thinks he's worth $25 million.

Kirk Cousins is going to get around $17-18 million and had a better year. Sam is going to get around $14-15 million and get franchised because there are no other options at QB my man. It's as simple as supply and demand.

Yes Sam has made money, but he also has done squat in the NFL. Mentioning him and Marino in the same sentence is laughable.

25m well most likely be right around where the franchise tag will be. So that's not a bad starting point for a contract talks?? He hasn't done much in the NFL compared to his pay because of poor teams he's been on and injuries. But unlike the casual fan NFL people don't look at it like that. they have to pay him on his ability potential. He's not a back up quarterback. Therefore he'll get starter pay. 14-15 isn't going to cut it. It will be interesting to see who signs first Sam or cousins . because that will probably dictate their contracts

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
25m well most likely be right around where the franchise tag will be. So that's not a bad starting point for a contract talks?? He hasn't done much in the NFL compared to his pay because of poor teams he's been on and injuries. But unlike the casual fan NFL people don't look at it like that. they have to pay him on his ability potential. He's not a back up quarterback. Therefore he'll get starter pay. 14-15 isn't going to cut it. It will be interesting to see who signs first Sam or cousins . because that will probably dictate their contracts

Potential as in he might get hurt again? Or Potential like what he did at Oklahoma in a spread offense? When you've been in the league for 6-7 years, it's time to start looking at what someone has done in the NFL.. Not potential.

I doubt he gets exactly what he's asking for. :lol: I believe Cutler, Dalton, and Stafford all make $17-18 million a year. I don't see him getting more than that even for a franchise tag.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And why are you so scared to go over to the "Sam Bradford $25 million" thread?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And why are you so scared to go over to the "Sam Bradford $25 million" thread?

Because it's not a NEG thread and Cougar will get banned and go crazy with all the bad talk about Sam. I can't make no promises though if I'm on the Rum tonight.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because it's not a NEG thread and Cougar will get banned and go crazy with all the bad talk about Sam. I can't make no promises though if I'm on the Rum tonight.

Just don't call anyone a name and you will be fine. What kind of rum? I love rum. Appleton is the best. :thumb:

Don't be scared! tHoop needs a good meltdown every now and then. :lol:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man go get you a big thing of Appleton rum. Rum and coke right? Are you mostly coke or Rum? ;)

I will definitely look for it. Yeah just Coke. mostly Coke or rum... Depends on Smeds nonsense :pound:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Uh-oh, he's now referring to himself in the third person lol...

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh-oh, he's now referring to himself in the third person lol...

Was gonna give him hell for it, but I figured he gets enough as it is... Keep it more Rum than Cola Coug!!