• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams defense showed many times this season that they were a top-five defense in the NFL. But over A course of a season if the offense is continuously going three and out and can't score it's going to wear down the defense. Dah. Not to mention it's a little nicer knowing Peyton Manning Will be coming back on the field on your offense vs a back up in case Keenum. If you really don't think three and outs make a difference that's just crazy it wears out the D keeps them on the field which means more injuries shortens careers which causes them to lose money... it all adds up.

Elite defenses come on the field and get right back off after stopping the offense, we give up way to many big plays after big plays, that's on the defense! Peyton Manning sucked this year! Sorry I'm not buying it, so our defense is on the field 2 or 3 more minutes a game than some other defenses, now throw in penalties, time outs, challenges, thats a lot of down time, half the guys are not even in on all the plays, these are young athletic guys, suck it up and make a stop!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Classic. I still watch Seinfeld about every evening after work on TBS I believe.

JIMMY doesn't like misunderstandings!!

I do to, not that there's anything wrong with that?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Omg!! All the talk today is how Tom Brady's O Line didn't give him the protection he was hurried so many times and knocked down etc. Are you kidding me! Poor Tom Tom . welcome to Bradford's every game. A 56 quarterback rating for Tom this weekend. Why is it when this happens to Sam no mention of his O Line being shitty it's just always on him.

Be realistic. Brady got hit 23 times yesterday, more than any other QB in a single game this year. The Eagles were tied for 13th in the league in the regular season (with the Patriots and Broncos) for most QB hits allowed with 97 (6 per game). The Rams allowed 95.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be realistic. Brady got hit 23 times yesterday, more than any other QB in a single game this year. The Eagles were tied for 13th in the league in the regular season (with the Patriots and Broncos) for most QB hits allowed with 97 (6 per game). The Rams allowed 95.

So the Eagles O Line sucked and the receivers led the League in drops. Not a good combo. I believe the Ram gave up the fewest sacks though.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coug we ran for 130 yards and had another 230 passing against SF, we won the time of possession by 5minutes. Our elite D gave up 7 plays over 20 yards, 6 of those went for over 30 yards, and that was against a team led by Blaine flipping , and we lost!

We won time of possession against TB, our elite D gave up at least 8 plays of at least 13 yards, 3 of those went for over 30 against a rookie QB that passed for over 360 yards, he had 2, 300 yard games this year?

We beat Detroit and our D was on the field for over 34 minutes, and gave up at least 8 plays over 15 yards, yet we held them to 14 points, shouldn't they have been "tired", shouldn't we have lost this game because our poor D was on the field to much?

We lost to Cinn 31-7 time of possession was pretty much even.

We beat Seattle yet lost time of possession?

You can't have it both ways Coug and say our D is worn down because they are on the field to much! I only went back so far, I'm sure there were other games we won yet lost TOP. All teams are going to have those games, but the elite D's don't look for excuses, they make plays!

Between Sammie and our Defense, it's never their fault for playing poorly, you are so full of excuses, I wouldn't think there would be any room with all the other BS!

We have the players to be one of the better D's in the league, but we give up too many big plays, or commit too many dumb
penalties. We have to many miscommunications that elite defenses don't do! Bad offense don't help, but Good D's accept responsibility for their play and don't whine about" poor me" we're not playing well because our offense sucks and we're tired!

Gee, the Titians held a 36-23 TOP advantage over the Rans in the SB, didn't hear about the D bitching about being on the field for 13 minutes more than the offense did you? ask Mike Jones what you need to do, MAKE A DAMN PLAY!

Now just stop with your constant excuses! Your homerism is good, but get the ism out of your eyes and look at the real world!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So the Eagles O Line sucked and the receivers led the League in drops. Not a good combo. I believe the Ram gave up the fewest sacks though.

Ya and as far as Sammie getting sacked he was middle of the pack, yet was among the leaders in pass attempts! Could you possibly tell us another 100 times that Sammies receivers led the league in drops, yet omit that his receivers were among the league leaders in Yards after his 5 yard passes?.

As far as the Rams, ya they attempted the fewest passes in the league, odds are they will have less sacks! Duh?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coug we ran for 130 yards and had another 230 passing against SF, we won the time of possession by 5minutes. Our elite D gave up 7 plays over 20 yards, 6 of those went for over 30 yards, and that was against a team led by Blaine flipping , and we lost!

We won time of possession against TB, our elite D gave up at least 8 plays of at least 13 yards, 3 of those went for over 30 against a rookie QB that passed for over 360 yards, he had 2, 300 yard games this year?

We beat Detroit and our D was on the field for over 34 minutes, and gave up at least 8 plays over 15 yards, yet we held them to 14 points, shouldn't they have been "tired", shouldn't we have lost this game because our poor D was on the field to much?

We lost to Cinn 31-7 time of possession was pretty much even.

We beat Seattle yet lost time of possession?

You can't have it both ways Coug and say our D is worn down because they are on the field to much! I only went back so far, I'm sure there were other games we won yet lost TOP. All teams are going to have those games, but the elite D's don't look for excuses, they make plays!

Between Sammie and our Defense, it's never their fault for playing poorly, you are so full of excuses, I wouldn't think there would be any room with all the other BS!

We have the players to be one of the better D's in the league, but we give up too many big plays, or commit too many dumb
penalties. We have to many miscommunications that elite defenses don't do! Bad offense don't help, but Good D's accept responsibility for their play and don't whine about" poor me" we're not playing well because our offense sucks and we're tired!

Gee, the Titians held a 36-23 TOP advantage over the Rans in the SB, didn't hear about the D bitching about being on the field for 13 minutes more than the offense did you? ask Mike Jones what you need to do, MAKE A DAMN PLAY!

Now just stop with your constant excuses! Your homerism is good, but get the ism out of your eyes and look at the real world!

There comes a point though when the defense knows the offense isnt going to be able to score enough points to keep up. Thus they Will have mental lapses and give a big plays. It's more mental imo then anything with the Rams D. That's why they look awesome the first game of season against the Seahawks because their confidence in the offense wasn't broken yet. Do you really think they thought they were going to outscore Cincinnati? You can't even count the 49er game the season was lost by that point.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rams also had a lot of carries in comparison to their pass attempts.

It's like ground hog day up this bitch everyday!! Splaining this shit to Coug.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There comes a point though when the defense knows the offense isnt going to be able to score enough points to keep up. Thus they Will have mental lapses and give a big plays. It's more mental imo then anything with the Rams D. That's why they look awesome the first game of season against the Seahawks because their confidence in the offense wasn't broken yet. Do you really think they thought they were going to outscore Cincinnati? You can't even count the 49er game the season was lost by that point.

Just more excuses, was expected!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else seeing a whole bunch weird shit on the home page?

Did Coug finally break the tHoop?

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else seeing a whole bunch weird shit on the home page?

Did Coug finally break the tHoop?
i thought it was just me but the page looks jumbled..

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, I've been having the same problem since yesterday as well

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yah....the whole SportsHoopla has gone tits up!

Eugene Baker III

"Oh a stitch in time, just about saved me..."
Hoopla Cash
$ 946.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CRAP ON A CRACKER!

Stuff that annoys me currently:

1) People who won't speak and understand English. If I moved to Italy tomorrow, I would learn freakin' Italian.

2) Folks who get on the freeway at 40 mph then two miles later, magically find the power to go 80.

3) Asians, on the golf course, in the group ahead of us, lining up putts from all four corners and then missing....three times.

4) San Diego Chargers playing us like fools.