• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol man you guys are ooooooold! :clap:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how many of these 4000 posts are Coug pleading Bradford's case as a good QB, while Smed is trying to making realize he's average?

Good work fellas :suds:

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So how many of these 4000 posts are Coug pleading Bradford's case as a good QB, while Smed is trying to making realize he's average?

Good work fellas :suds:

It's either the same as the times Sammies receivers have dropped his passes, (at least a 1,500 times), or maybe the times he's been hit because his oline sucks(another 1,500 times) or how many teams want him(32)
So I guess right around at least 3,032 of them have been about how great Samme is?
Ya, that sounds about right?

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's either the same as the times Sammies receivers have dropped his passes, (at least a 1,500 times), or maybe the times he's been hit because his oline sucks(another 1,500 times) or how many teams want him(32)
So I guess right around at least 3,032 of them have been about how great Samme is?
Ya, that sounds about right?

Every time he mentions the word Sammy.........hey I just give him a poop pile!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh Hell No! Signing that nutbag would be an unadulterated disaster.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh Hell No! Signing that nutbag would be an unadulterated disaster.

Even if we sign Johnny Manziel to a low cost contract, I think throwing the guy in LA with his problems is about as bad as putting Josh Hamilton in LA, but JM is younger and has a larger ego.

All he'll be doing is bangin models and drankin.

So LET'S DO IT!!! :pound:

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course, there is the Tim Tebow and Johnny Fuseball scenario where they are joined at the hip..

:kermit:

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course, there is the Tim Tebow and Johnny Fuseball scenario where they are joined at the hip..

:kermit:

I don't think that would be enough at this point...I think he'd also need a coach with a strong personality, who won't take crap from anyone(a Belichick type)and we don't have that kind of coach....

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Five Reasons Why Johnny Manziel Is Perfect For Los Angeles And the Rams
usa-today-8044437.0.jpg

In a total Cleveland Browns type move, they’ve announced they’ll release quarterback Johnny Manziel on March 9, when the new league year begins.

Their loss is the Los Angeles Rams’ gain. Here are five reasons why Johnny Football to L.A. makes all the sense in the world...

He’s Going Through the Big D and Don’t Mean Dallas
Divorce. Poor Johnny Football. This guy played his heart out in college, only to be selected by the Browns. A place quarterbacks go to be really bad quarterbacks. He was really never given a chance to succeed.

And do you know where really bad Browns’ quarterbacks go to be really bad backup quarterbacks. That’s right. Dallas, Texas. But not JFF. No sir!

On Tuesday, Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network, when asked about either Texas team [Cowboys or Texans] would show interest in Manziel:

I'm not sure either of those teams is actually interested in Manziel, mainly because of his off-the-field behavior. If he cleans it up, I think they could be. But at this point, I would not expect interest from either of those teams for Manziel in his current state.
Your loss! And it’s not you Johnny, it’s Cleveland. They do not rock. That Drew Carey was full of shit!

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-02-02%2Bat%2B3.27.53%2BPM.png

But, luckily, the Rams - in need of an elite quarterback - are waiting in the wings. A reinvigorated team, in a new city with a stellar head coach...it's pretty much a match made in football heaven.

He Can "Throw the Football"
Prior to the 2014 NFL Draft, when Jeff Fisher was being honest with the world about Sam Bradford being their starting quarterback, the Rams - to include Les Snead - met with Manziel. They were impressed. Fisher would say "He can make all the plays, throw the football, and he's a great teammate." Boom! The guy can make all the plays. All of them. He can throw the football. That’s a plus! AND he’s a great teammate. What else could you ask for?

Night Life
After a long, hard-fought, game there’s nothing Johnny likes to do more than wind down by showering himself with a nice bottle of Dom Perignon, and kick it with celebrities. He’s not going to get that in Dallas is he? Of course he’s not. In Dallas he may bump into who...Mark Cuban, Dr. Phil, Kelly Clarkson, or Troy Aikman; who’ll never be half the QB Johnny is.

We’ve already seen what he’s capable of accomplishing in Las Vegas -- the Nation’s No. 1 spot for Nightlife, according to US News.com. But Vegas doesn’t have a football team, nor will they. And that was kind of like last week anyway, you know?

Scroll down that list a little further, and there she is: beautiful Los Angeles, weighing in at No. 6.

L.A. boasts some of the most exclusive see-and-be-seen spots in the country. The "scene" is fiercely competitive for patrons as well as bar owners. Venues open and close here at a speed that only the fast and fashionable can follow.
Scroll a bit further and you’ll find Dallas. Oh wait, no you won’t. Because Dallas is boring. And Johnny Football doesn’t do boring.

About Those Celebrities...
Manziel doesn’t party with just anybody. Elite quarterbacks keep elite company. You’ve seen JFF partying with Drake, Floyd Mayweather Jr., Justin Bieber, some really old dude named Tyrese, Rick Ross, amongst other notable names. You’re only getting that in Cali.

Taylor Swift and Miley Cyrus both have three houses in California. So does Rihanna. As does Charlize Theron. A simple trip to the grocery store for waffles could lead to a chance encounter with Tom Brady and Justin Timerlake.

None of the aforementioned have houses in Dallas. Why would they?

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-02-02%2Bat%2B3.18.03%2BPM.png
Money
Stan Kroenke may not strike you as the type of guy who’s out to make a few bucks, but I’d disagree. I suppose it’s debatable. But with Manziel in town, the Rams - as well as the local economy - will flourish.

Jersey sales will most certainly be there. While Nick Foles Color Rush unis are still awaiting your purchase, you’d be wise to get yourself a Manziel jersey while there are still some for the getting. Ticket sales would increase, as well. Perennial 7-9 seasons don’t keep asses in the seats, you know? Elite QB play elevates the players around them. Wins are inevitable.

It’s the boost to the local economy that makes signing Manziel almost philanthropic. Think of all the mouth fireworks stands that will flourish. There are so many pools in Los Angeles, but there aren’t near enough inflatables. And while almost everyone in Hollywood is dressed up as someone they’re not, costume shops would benefit from the boost in sales of Rams’ fans who idolize their new franchise QB.

I mean, just look at that freakin' smile...

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-02-02%2Bat%2B3.15.03%2BPM.png

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnny can make all the throws, all the plays... :L

Oh for shit sakes. I hated reading that.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, Vita, you can spin this thing anyway you want. Bottom line, Maziel is a joke and I agree with SJ76. I couldn't finish that article you posted because it is so ridiculously stupid to be laughable.

Last edited:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, Vita, you can spin this thing anyway you want. Bottom line, Maziel is a joke and I agree with Sj76. I couldn't finish that article you posted because it is so ridiculously stupid to be laughable.
Should of read through it RR.

The spin is the joke or the joke is the spin.

Either way, the intention of the post/article was no more than to get a laugh.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No personal attack intended on my end either, Vita. Stating my opinion about another millennial athlete throwing away his God-given talent because he doesn't have the mental wherewithal to realize the magnitude of or to capture this tremendous opportunity moment right in front of him.

Last edited: