• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well for Coug and some others on here, this game was proof of what good defenses do, they make plays, they don't make excuses!!!

Denver's offense was 1-14 on 3rd downs, Denver's Defense was on the field for almost 33 minutes, did they use that as a excuse, or did they go out and make stops!

Denver also lost time of possession in the NE game, Denver's offense was 6-17 on 3rd downs, did the Defense need a excuse, no they went out and made plays!

Against Pitt Time of Possession was about even, but Denver's offense went 3-15 on 3rd downs, Denver's D still made stops.

Our Defense is good, but it should be better than it is, we get beat on big plays to often, and Cougs excuse is always to blame the offense, if our D is as great as some on here think, then they need to put up or shut up, I'm tired of the excuses!

Don't get me wrong, we have great D players, we play well for the most part, but then we have breakdowns in assignments to often, we have poor tackling to often, great defense don't do that!
We have the makings of a Denver Defense, we just need to fix these issues, and I get tired of the "our offense sucks and our defense is on the field to much" excuse, because that's all it is, a excuse!

Also glad Denver won, but Manning did not play well in any of the three playoff games, that great Defense is why they won! Also thought it was kind of classless not to let Brock O. have a few snaps up 14 points at the end of the game! He was a huge reason they even got to the playoffs and actually outplayed Manning on the year! He may never get to the Super Bowl again, would have been nice to say that he at least played in a SB!

Hey just my $.02

Um no it's not an excuse. We don't have Peyton Manning as our quarterback. We have case Keenum. You really don't think he helped them in the playoffs? He does so much at the line of scrimmage. this Denvers D will go down in the top 10 in history.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Um no it's not an excuse. We don't have Peyton Manning as our quarterback. We have case Keenum. You really don't think he helped them in the playoffs? He does so much at the line of scrimmage. this Denvers D will go down in the top 10 in history.

we also dont have a decent run defense :O

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It is an excuse Coug, and you are the number one guy when it comes to excuses!

Please explain to me how Manning helped them, did you see the 3rd down stats? How in the hell did Manning affect those stats at the line of scrimmage? Oh that's right he didn't convert and the Defense had to come on the field and make plays and make stops, which they did despite the ineffective offense that repeatedly put them back on the field. Did you actually see him play in the
playoffs, his throws were not good, as I said the Defense totally won this game! But that's ok Coug, continue on with your lame ass excuses!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is an excuse Coug, and you are the number one guy when it comes to excuses!

Please explain to me how Manning helped them, did you see the 3rd down stats? How in the hell did Manning affect those stats at the line of scrimmage? Oh that's right he didn't convert and the Defense had to come on the field and make plays and make stops, which they did despite the ineffective offense that repeatedly put them back on the field. Did you actually see him play in the
playoffs, his throws were not good, as I said the Defense totally won this game! But that's ok Coug, continue on with your lame ass excuses!

I'm not necessarily talking about one game im talking about the entire season. If your D knows Case Keenum is the QB and Foles is worst they psychologically will not be able to play at a high level for very long. Denver's D played at a high level all year because Manning is a top 5 QB of all time. It gives a defense confidence which their is no stat to measure that. One of the reasons I would love to see Brees come here. You don't think that would put a little fire in their play. The Rams D played great considering they knew they didnt have a QB that was going to take them anywhere.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not necessarily talking about one game im talking about the entire season. If your D knows Case Keenum is the QB and Foles is worst they psychologically will not be able to play at a high level for very long. Denver's D played at a high level all year because Manning is a top 5 QB of all time. It gives a defense confidence which their is no stat to measure that. One of the reasons I would love to see Brees come here. You don't think that would put a little fire in their play. The Rams D played great considering they knew they didnt have a QB that was going to take them anywhere.

I'm not talking about one game either!!!!,!
While Manning has had a great career, he sucked all year this year, and I'm sure Denver's defense knew it. Denver's D DID NOT PLAY AT A HIGH LEVEL BECAUSE THEY HAD MANNING AS THEIR QB.

Quit reaching Coug,its not working!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know what I would like, the old 60s white and blue jerseys and helmets for home games and for road games the yellow and blue jersey and helmet.
I like that combo SE.
:agree:

But, they got it mixed up a bit in the article, didn't they SE.

What I wouldn’t mind seeing, however, is a combination of the white/blue old jerseys and the gold and blue.

Perhaps the team could use the gold and blue for home and the white and blue jerseys for their road games.

That would provide the ultimate throwback.

And we would have an advantage here in LA going the route you suggest SE!

From Wiki...
Teams in cities with hot climates often choose white jerseys at home during the first half of the season, because light colors absorb and retain less heat in sunlight

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I would go for these

<<<<<<<<
<<<<<<<

It seems we took a turn for the worse after we won the Super Bowl and got cocky and busted out the new blue and gold? It's been downhill ever since?

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In other words...$25M per? $20M franchise tag? HELL NO. $15-18M/per? Well, at least your headed in the right direction...

yah...he's looking to be the highest paid qb ever.....IMO that has done absolutely NOTHING!!!!

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles would rather let Bradford walk and get Foles back if the Rams release him before they have to pay him a $6 million roster bonus. Roseman was asked about that, although he can’t address the Foles situation directly as long as he’s under contract to the Rams.

They want Foles back??..........bwahahahahahaha

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagles would rather let Bradford walk and get Foles back if the Rams release him before they have to pay him a $6 million roster bonus. Roseman was asked about that, although he can’t address the Foles situation directly as long as he’s under contract to the Rams.

:L Geez zeke........... do I see a trade in our future?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I thought it was funny that about 90% if not more, of the comments to this story were negative towards Bradford, even the few positive comments weren't that positive, more or less comments that he was ok? But I guess they are probably all wrong according to someone on here?
Bradford will probably be paid more than he's worth by some naive, guillable, owner that is desperate! I think he's worth maybe $10 mil, but since he's made almost $100 million already in is career for doing ABSOLUTELY nothing I think he's crazy to ask for what "he thinks" he's worth! He should have ran with Phillys offer and been happy with it, but he continues to prove what a true loser he is, not a team guy, he's a Sammy guy and that's where it ends!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Someone doesn't understand that the bonus is already guaranteed...