• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sam Bradford asking for 25M yearly

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said 8-8 to 10-6 and a distant 2nd to Dallas. I don't remember any Eagle fan thinking this team would do anything. As I said... we are the most negative fan base in the league

You make it so easy, it should be a crime to pick on you.
Predicting huge year...

Now granted the hoop doesn't represent 80% of the fan base, I'd lay odds to feelings about the team wasn't that far off from the fans here.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sam Bradford has lost his damn mind. Course with all the concussions he's had I guess this isn't a surprise. Maybe he'll invest the $25M in Intellicast or Yahoo Weather so they can provide him specialized reports of when he may be knocked out of the game by 15+MPH winds.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagle fans are by far the most negative and doubting fans in the league. We boo our own team. No way 8% let alone your ridiculous 80% of Eagles fans said that. We are the exact opposite bro.

Someone is gonna give Bradford insane money. If it ain't the Eagles there about 15 other teams. That would give him 20+ million.

I agree on the Philly fans, but nothing wrong with expecting results. As far as the Eagles board, yeah it was a good week for you all during the preseason and the Kool-Aid was flowing my man. :kermit:

Predicting huge year...

@Manster7588

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Eagle fans are by far the most negative and doubting fans in the league. We boo our own team. No way 8% let alone your ridiculous 80% of Eagles fans said that. We are the exact opposite bro.

I can 100% vouch for this. My wife's family all live on the Main Line. No fan base is harder on their team.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2nd half of the season. Drrrp.

Pederson's team has never lost to anyone except the Patriots in Foxboro while calling plays. Don't forget to hear stuff correctly next time.
Seems to me that you're the one that can't hear correctly.

"I was able to call plays since the Pittsburgh game on," Pederson explained. "Coach Reid and I had a great understanding and great feel for the game. He allowed me to call the second half of every football game from that game on."

I await your apology.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems to me that you're the one that can't hear correctly.

"I was able to call plays since the Pittsburgh game on," Pederson explained. "Coach Reid and I had a great understanding and great feel for the game. He allowed me to call the second half of every football game from that game on."

I await your apology.

Yup, you had the quote right. I was wrong. I mixed up what you were wrong about though. Once Pederson started calling the plays the Chiefs scored more in the 2nd halves than the first halves. Then the Chiefs got better in the 1st halves too, probably incorporating more and more of what he liked as they went. Check out the data.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, you had the quote right. I was wrong. I mixed up what you were wrong about though. Once Pederson started calling the plays the Chiefs scored more in the 2nd halves than the first halves. Then the Chiefs got better in the 1st halves too, probably incorporating more and more of what he liked as they went. Check out the data.
Wrong again. It was closer than I thought, but from the Pittsburgh game on, the Chiefs scored 150 first half points and 128 second half points. They were shut out twice in the second half, scored 9 points once and 10 points twice. In the first half, they were held to 7 once, 9 once, and 10 once.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong again. It was closer than I thought, but from the Pittsburgh game on, the Chiefs scored 150 first half points and 128 second half points. They were shut out twice in the second half, scored 9 points once and 10 points twice. In the first half, they were held to 7 once, 9 once, and 10 once.

Look at the games right after the switch. After that the Chiefs are just including more of the Pederson stuff into the first half game plan because it worked.

Broncos6482

Troll Boy Extraordinaire
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Look at the games right after the switch. After that the Chiefs are just including more of the Pederson stuff into the first half game plan because it worked.
And you know that how? Seems like wishful thinking to me.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you know that how? Seems like wishful thinking to me.

Because why wouldn't they do what's working and do it earlier and more often? They continued to incorporate more and more spread concepts from Alex Smith's Urban Meyer days as the year went on. We know that from watching them during the year.

skinzfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eagles were involved in a number of lopsided games in the last half of the year i.e., 40-17 loss to the Cards, loss to Lions on Thankgiving, fell way behind Redskins, playing against hapless Giant secondary during meaningless last game of the season.Not sure I'd use those second half of the season stats to justify keeping him. He's an NFL QB, just not one that's going to take you where you want to go.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not to start the hole war of Bradford great/ sucks,

The latter part of the season he was starting to understand Chippers offense, granted there was a ton of dropped balls by wide receivers, ( hitting them in the hands) so that did play with his completion percentage, and I can understand Chippers thought process of trading for Bradford ( again he had Foles looking like a stud)
still I don't understand 25 million, he's high as a kite, I mean he didn't last a whole season again, so I can't justify paying him that much money.

The Eagle receivers were also among the league leaders in YAC yards, which inflated Sammies stats! He also got a lot of garbage time stats in that 7 games stretch!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Someone is gonna give Bradford insane money. If it ain't the Eagles there about 15 other teams. That would give him 20+ million.

15 other teams willing to give him $20 mil is not true! the majority of teams already have decent QB's, and the ones that have QB's that are FA's this year, would be better off resigning who they currently have, because they all had better years than Bradford did this year!
I see Cleve, SF, Philly, Stl, and possibly Hous as possibilities. He aint coming to the Rams, with Kelly in Sf I can see them sticking with Kap or Gabbert (he lit up the Ram D for over 350 yards in the last game of the year). Hoyer played just as well if not better than Bradford for Houston. McCown with Cleve was having better year than Bradford when he got hurt, and if they get Gordon back next year , they should be fine if McCown comes back.

That pretty much leaves Philly and with this ridiculous $25 mil request I would say bye bye.

these other teams could still throw an offer at him, but realistically there "might" be 5 teams that have interest?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You make it so easy, it should be a crime to pick on you.
Predicting huge year...

Now granted the hoop doesn't represent 80% of the fan base, I'd lay odds to feelings about the team wasn't that far off from the fans here.

2 or 3 people said they're gonna go 14-2. Yep, that's 80% of the Eagles fan base. They did look good in preseason but if we started 22 all pro players the majority of Eagle fans would predict doom. How do you think the word Negadelphian started?

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can 100% vouch for this. My wife's family all live on the Main Line. No fan base is harder on their team.

Thank you. We booed Mike Schmidt, Santa etc. Brutal city when it comes to ragging on their teams.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you. We booed Mike Schmidt, Santa etc. Brutal city when it comes to ragging on their teams.

But the question is, why is that?

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2 or 3 people said they're gonna go 14-2. Yep, that's 80% of the Eagles fan base. They did look good in preseason but if we started 22 all pro players the majority of Eagle fans would predict doom. How do you think the word Negadelphian started?

So 14 is the magic number?
You said you can't remember any Eagle fan saying they will do anything, most fans would see a 12 win prediction as saying that team will win their division and make a stong run at the SB.
In addition I already stated the hoop doesn't represent the Eagle fan base, but I will say the percentage of thoughts represents the fan base.
Igloo and DaEagles predicted 11 wins, Igloo even said things had to break right or their 8-8. Every other post there either said 12 wins plus, or they agreed with be "Great Season" without actually placing a win total. Look I don't have an issue with fans thinking the team will be great, it's what fans do, and in all honesty Eagle fans had a right to feel that way watching how preseason was unfolding.
My issue is with your BS statement saying Eagle fans didn't think they would do anything. They did and I posted the link to show how wrong you are.

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But the question is, why is that?

They cheered Irvin's spinal chord injury, they are just pure assholes. I have a couple Vikings fan buddies who went out years ago and had the audacity to wear Culpepper and Moss jersies and the green goobers dumped beer on them while they were peeing (and ran away, very gutsy).

Toxic fanbase, a lot of them are truly detestable people. I don't want to stereotype and say that they are all like that, but I don't feel one bit bad when they lose. Sorry Eagles fans, I'm sure you have good ones, but your reputation is not unwarranted and it seems like many of you are damn proud of it.