• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sam Bradford asking for 25M yearly

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well it was a fare trade considering Foles was the worst original starter in the league this season.

Not really, they both didn't take their teams anywhere and we picked up a second.

TP76

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Compared to Flacco's $29M next year and $31M the year after... kinda makes Bradford look like a bargain.

TBBishop

The One And Only!!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Flacco is 10 times the QB Bustford is.

Based on what? His team won a Superbowl? He can stay healthy? He's not more talented than Bradford, he's just had more luck. He was drafted by a terrible team and Flacco was drafted by one of the NFLs model franchises.

As far as Bradford asking for $25 mil, more power to him. Anyone would be fools to pay him that but you won't get it if you don't ask.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Based on what? His team won a Superbowl? He can stay healthy? He's not more talented than Bradford, he's just had more luck. He was drafted by a terrible team and Flacco was drafted by one of the NFLs model franchises.

Based on the fact that Flacco is a pretty good, clutch QB, and Bustford sucks royally.

Luck? Pff! The Eagles have been a good franchise too. They had lots of talent; they just had a craptastic QB last year.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Based on the fact that Flacco is a pretty good, clutch QB, and Bustford sucks royally.

Luck? Pff! The Eagles have been a good franchise too. They had lots of talent; they just had a craptastic QB last year.

Sounds like blind hope coming from a 9er fan if you ask me.

darken65

Warped Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 12,199.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The 9ers will offer a ham sammich for him but he will have to clean the locker room after practices.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Sounds like blind hope coming from a 9er fan if you ask me.

Blind hope? Joe Flacco plays for the Ravens.

If you're referring to Chip Kelly, that isn't even the point. We're talking about QB play. And Bradford took over a team that won 10 games the year before, but he suck so incredibly badly, that they were lucky to win 5 games. That's what happens when you can only throw about 5 yards. Poor man's Alex Smith.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Blind hope? Joe Flacco plays for the Ravens.

If you're referring to Chip Kelly, that isn't even the point. We're talking about QB play. And Bradford took over a team that won 10 games the year before, but he suck so incredibly badly, that they were lucky to win 5 games. That's what happens when you can only throw about 5 yards. Poor man's Alex Smith.
Yes, and Chip Kelly failed with Bradford in Philly, and is now the coach of SF.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone would fail with Bustford at QB. He's one of the worst starting QBs in the NFL.
How about just understanding Chips offense will place his D on the field neatly 40 minutes every game wearing them out down the stretch.
It not rocket science, even you should be able to see the problem.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
How about just understanding Chips offense will place his D on the field neatly 40 minutes every game wearing them out down the stretch.
It not rocket science, even you should be able to see the problem.

I never said Chip's philosophy is going to work in SF. It worked in Philly for 2 seasons, and didn't work the 3rd (coincidentally, Bustford was the QB). Time will tell if it works in SF...

But what we don't need time to see is that Bustford is a terrible quarterback. Make all the excuses you want for him, but he's in Kaepernick territory (their problems are polar opposite, but they both suck).

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never said Chip's philosophy is going to work in SF. It worked in Philly for 2 seasons, and didn't work the 3rd (coincidentally, Bustford was the QB). Time will tell if it works in SF...

But what we don't need time to see is that Bustford is a terrible quarterback. Make all the excuses you want for him, but he's in Kaepernick territory (their problems are polar opposite, but they both suck).

First off I'm not making excuses for Bradford, I'm saying Chips college offense won't work against NFL defenses. Yes they said ored points in his first season, a season where DC'so got to look at and then plan for, half way through season two defense caught up to the his offense and his defense was running on fumes. Good luck playing against three VERY GOOD to GREAT defenses in the NFCW. Two years and 9er fans will be screaming for his head.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
First off I'm not making excuses for Bradford, I'm saying Chips college offense won't work against NFL defenses.

You're deflecting. There are 2 other recent Chip-Kelly threads for Chip Kelly trashing y'know. This thread is about a terrible QB named Sam.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So 14 is the magic number?
You said you can't remember any Eagle fan saying they will do anything, most fans would see a 12 win prediction as saying that team will win their division and make a stong run at the SB.
In addition I already stated the hoop doesn't represent the Eagle fan base, but I will say the percentage of thoughts represents the fan base.
Igloo and DaEagles predicted 11 wins, Igloo even said things had to break right or their 8-8. Every other post there either said 12 wins plus, or they agreed with be "Great Season" without actually placing a win total. Look I don't have an issue with fans thinking the team will be great, it's what fans do, and in all honesty Eagle fans had a right to feel that way watching how preseason was unfolding.
My issue is with your BS statement saying Eagle fans didn't think they would do anything. They did and I posted the link to show how wrong you are.

Again, I don't consider the 3 Eagle fans that post on SportsHoopla to be indicative of a fan base that is NOTORIOUSLY hard on their team. Your arguments are pathetic. Go to the real Eagles site and look at fan after fan after fan doubting them. You are lost if you think Eagles fans are known to be positive about their chances. Quite the opposite.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, I don't consider the 3 Eagle fans that post on SportsHoopla to be indicative of a fan base that is NOTORIOUSLY hard on their team. Your arguments are pathetic. Go to the real Eagles site and look at fan after fan after fan doubting them. You are lost if you think Eagles fans are known to be positive about their chances. Quite the opposite.
I give up the, "3" Eagle fans here on the hoop are the ONLY Eagle fans who actually said the Eagles were gonna be great.
Feel better?

J-Rod

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm so glad we got rid of him.