• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Predicting huge year...

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just have that feeling....call it a hunch....Eagles 2015 record 14-2....yep, I said that.

djm

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have high hopes but I want to see Bradford tomorrow night. I was excited when we traded for him but I still want to see him take a hit and get up. Actually, I hope he doesn't hit the turf all year! :D

A QB that hits receivers and RB's that hit the hole!!

Just not ready to make a prediction yet.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no reason not to believe this could happen. Chips finally getting his players in place. The future is exciting in Philly.

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said 12-4 a few months ago and I think I'll stick with that. We have a chance to be really good this year. Our defensive front 7 is flat out NASTY and has a chance to be tops in the NFL -- the backend looks to be much improved as well. Our offense is loaded with weapons. We have a great scheme and a QB who could finally fulfill his potential. I love the trio of Matthews, Huff and Agholor. Celek, Ertz, Burton. 2 Downhill monster RBs in Murray and Matthews. The ultimate swiss army knife Darren Sproles. Peters, Kelce, Babre, Johnson on the o-line -- I think Gardner will be just fine, but depth is an issue if injuries occur.

I'm pumped for this season!!

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Bradford - 12-4.
Without him for an extended period - 10-6.
Chip is still getting his players, but won't be settled completely til next year, then - watch out!
We "could" surprise, and if no serious injuries, go very far.
We still lack depth at many positions, but hardly any teams do have good depth either.
If we get the DBs properly situated, then we will be solid in the secondary. I think we still need to draft another stud safety next year to complete the roster there. Also, draft a stud OT to pair with L.Johnson after Peters is no longer here.
There you go - this whole season wrapped up. You can go back to sleep now.
SB?!!!

Los Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I say 12 wins is totally doable. My brother and I both think this team is better than the one that went to the Super Bowl in 04'.

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This Offense just needs Bradford to be accurate when he does throw. I think this Offense will run the ball more than most teams out there as long as our 3 headed RB trio stays healthy. With such a diverse ground attack, the opportunity's will open up in the pass-game ... Bradford just has to hit the open guys and stay away from getting hurt. I doubt he'll be throwing the ball more than 30-32 times per game.

DaEagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im thinking 11-5. I actually like this team and if Bradford stays healthy I think we make a deep run in the playoffs.

The secondary still scares me though. I still see it as our weakness on the team. Nervous about the OL also as we have no starting RG and also no depth.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Bradford and everyone stays healthy, a big year does seem possible. I am not sure about 14-2, but I could see 11-5 or even 12-4 if EVERYTHING broke right.

It depends ultimately on Bradford, and the o-line. I think the defense and special teams are going to be good. The special teams may be elite again. The receivers led my Jordan Matthews should be good, though I worry Ertz will be dealing with his groin injury for at least some of the season.

But...if Bradford gets hurt this team might go 8-8. Let's slow the hype train. Bradford has not even taken a preseason game snap.

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I need to see our new Aqaba and Arab on the field together but...

I think this D is going to be real good, which separates us from the rest of the division.

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep 12-13 is entirely possible. Bradford is much better than anything we've seen in a long time and the D is flat out badass. I'm loving this team this year. Injuries of course will determine a lot but we have a chance with this group.

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking auto correct

swat

Shady is the real Mccoy!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Barring major injuries, especially to BRadford...this is definitely a 12+ win team capable of going deep in the playoffs.

The only weaknesses I see are OL depth & Bradfords injury history.

Thurmond looks like a huge pickup. Alonso will be a badass. MAxwell is damn good. Logan is primed for a breakout. Then u still got Cox, BArwin, Graham, Kendricks etc. The D should be top 10 at the very worst.

On Offense, come on look at all those RBs. The WRs are young but Matthews & Agohlor look very good. Huff if he can even fix his hands, will be just as dangerous.

TEs will be good. Ertz injury is concerning tho.

Im pumped. Only scary thing to me is Bradford. I think he will get hurt, I just hope its not major. Gotta get rid of it quick dude.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With Kendricks in the fold, the D could be definitely be top 10. The starters have looked real good, and the LB's haven't even played yet. Saturday should tell us how well our D really is, although losing Jordy Nelson will seriously hurt GB.

Seattle, GB, Arizona, and maybe Dallas are the only teams that I think could beat us in the NFC, and I think we're at least as good as any of them. So, barring losing Bradford for an extended length of time, there's nothing stopping us from being great.

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I definitely see a top 10 year out of our defense this year. Kiko/Kendricks in the middle is arguably the best tandem in football, Barwin is a bonafide stud and I think Graham is going to have a fantastic year and live up to the potential most of us saw from his Michigan days. Fletcher Cox is one of the best D-lineman in all of football, and Logan has been great - and he's going to be even better this year. Thornton is a damn good player, and impressively our worst player in our front 7. Our D-line and ILB depth is great. We need our OLB's to stay healthy -- hopefully Curry and M.Smith can make an impact as role players there. I'm loving our new secondary. Jenkins proved to be a vital player to this defense last year, Maxwell has the look of a true #1 corner, Carrol has played his ass off, and Walter Thurmond seems to always be around the ball. We surprisingly have some nice depth here as well.

On offense:
Our run game should be #1 in the league and has a chance to put up some special numbers. This o-line needs to stay healthy - Peters is an absolute monster, Babre is a very good player, Kelce is a stud, Gardner is solid, and Lane Johnson should be ready to take a big step forward yet again, in his 3rd year now. If that o-line can stay healthy, this running game is going to absolutely take off and make the life of our QB much easier. 2 huge, explosive, downhill runners, then you got Sproles and Barner -- throw in that up-tempo offense and defenses are in big trouble, especially in the 2nd half of games. So many receiving weapons: Matthews, Agholor, Huff, Ertz, Celek, Burton, and Sproles will have a bigger role in the passing game as well.

Last edited:

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so where are the holes? I don't see any. If anyone mentions injuries, well, every team has depth issues, so, we're playing on a level field. E-A-G-L-E-S!

swat

Shady is the real Mccoy!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are gonna be good...how bout the competition in the NFC?

Dallas - lost their star RB to us. IDC how good your OL is, you need good RBs. Their D isnt all that plus they lost their best CB for the year.

Packers - lost Jordy. HUGE loss there. Now Cobb dinged up. Will be tough but they simply arent as good without Nelson.

Hawks - I think their secondary isnt gonna be nearly as good without Maxwell at RCB & NCB. Plus they got 2 real unhappy campers in Bennett & Kam. Going to 2 SBs in a row will also work against them.

Saints got a ton of issues.

Rest of NFC isnt really worth mentioning too much. Altho there will be surprises of course.

We should go to the SB this year. If we stay relatively healthy. I think we play the Colts. Would be an awesome game to watch.

Chip KElly is building a badass team right in front of our eyes.

Iron Eagle

Nostril flare expert.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Loving what I've seen so far... the secondary will give up some big plays.

Bradford being consistent and healthy will be the difference in keeping teams buried instead of letting them creep back into the games.