• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We talking Tebow or JF? :lol:
Johnny Football

Also, the dude has no fear, courage & determination so he has some qualities of the Psychoenergetic leader, well except for the superior mental energies, perceivable in communication and behaviors. :lol:

Last edited:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnny Football

Also the dude has no fear, so he has some qualities of the Psychoenergetic leader, well except for the superior mental energies, perceivable in communication and behaviors.

I just don't see it. He was a spoiled little dude in Houston, went to A&M and had Pros on the Oline and a big target at WR that helped him get away with some flaws. He threw a lot of floaters that Mike Evans took in for TDs.

Sounds more like Jimmy Clausen

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't see it. He was a spoiled little dude in Houston, went to A&M and had Pros on the Oline and a big target at WR that helped him get away with some flaws. He threw a lot of floaters that Mike Evans took in for TDs.

Sounds more like Jimmy Clausen
Well, he was in fact compared to Joe Montana coming out of college.

Change of scenery bud, and who the hell knows....

You are right about ME though, but can't we look at FA or the draft with our No. 1 pick? No. 15 should get a good No. 1 WR I would think, although I really don't know who is out there at this point to be candid.

Any ideas on that?

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, he was in fact compared to Joe Montana coming out of college.

Change of scenery bud, and who the hell knows....

You are right about ME though, but can't we look at FA or the draft with our No. 1 pick? No. 15 should get a good No. 1 WR I would think, although I really don't know who is out there at this point to be candid.

Any ideas on that?

Who was compared to Montana?? JF? Maybe when he wears Haynes.. :painkiller:

#15 overall -- Josh Doctson, WR TCU 6'3 200 lbs. Another WR that made his QB (Boykin) look good.

He's going to be there and he'll be really good in the NFL.

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnny Football in LA? That sounds like a recipe for disaster.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Give JF another stud on our Oline and Gurley with a WR like Doctson from TCU, tell him to just hand the dam ball off and have Tebow with the headset on AND off the field AND I THINK WE GOT SOMETHING!!!
tim-tebow-and-johnny-manziel-fist-bump.gif

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Johnny Football in LA? That sounds like a recipe for disaster.
post-34715-Jim-Carrey--Oh-Come-On-gif-WgEv.gif

It's a proven fact that Johnny Football in the dim lights of Cleveland was the recipe for disaster!

If we can't have a winning team, than I want the show!!!

manziel.gif

I want the show damn it!!!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this is true Sammie and his agent need to be tested for drugs, talk about being full of themselves!

Quarterbacks have all the leverage in the NFL when it comes to contract negotiations. But Sam Bradford's reported demands from the Eagles were a bit out of whack with the current market.

Appearing on NFL Insiders Wednesday, ESPN's Jim Trotter reported, via The Big Lead, that Bradford wanted a whopper from Philly in his most recent contract chatter, asking for $25 million a year when discussing a contract with Chip Kelly.

"One of the reasons Chip didn't try and extend Sam right away, I'm told, is Tom Condon, Bradford's agent, came in asking for $25 million a year," Trotter said. "Well, that's not going to fly in Philadelphia. Now the question becomes what is Sam going to want going forward?"

We don't have any way of knowing when this reported $25 million demand was made, although reports did emerge in August about Bradford and the Eagles working on a contract extension.

Kelly traded Nick Foles for Bradford at the start of the 2015 league year before revamping his roster in free agency. (Aside: Chip's GM moves led to his downfall, but let's not pretend trading Foles for Bradford mattered in the long run vs. the alternative.)

Many people said Kelly could keep Bradford healthy for a full season and the quarterback could thrive in the Eagles offense. Bradford showed flashes at times but wasn't the answer in Philly, throwing for 3,725 yards and only 19 touchdowns against 15 interceptions. He made some extremely questionable decisions throughout the season, particularly in the red zone, and also dealt with a shoulder injury that caused him to miss two games.

If Bradford had blown up and threw for, say, 27 touchdowns and just two picks (numbers Foles achieved in just 10 games in 2013) with great yardage numbers and a 10-win season for Philly, maybe this discussion is different.

Maybe. Kelly would still be coach, the Eagles would be full of optimism and Bradford's future would be subject to serious scrutiny, for much different reasons.

But Bradford getting $$25 million is insane

Attachments

• upload_2016-1-20_21-50-46.gif
    26 bytes · Views: 15

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is too funny, Vita. The head/face of Manziel on the body of whack job Miley-Pron-waiting-to-happen-Cyrus. :pound:

Last edited:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this is true Sammie and his agent need to be tested for drugs, talk about being full of themselves!

Quarterbacks have all the leverage in the NFL when it comes to contract negotiations. But Sam Bradford's reported demands from the Eagles were a bit out of whack with the current market.

Appearing on NFL Insiders Wednesday, ESPN's Jim Trotter reported, via The Big Lead, that Bradford wanted a whopper from Philly in his most recent contract chatter, asking for $25 million a year when discussing a contract with Chip Kelly.

"One of the reasons Chip didn't try and extend Sam right away, I'm told, is Tom Condon, Bradford's agent, came in asking for $25 million a year," Trotter said. "Well, that's not going to fly in Philadelphia. Now the question becomes what is Sam going to want going forward?"

We don't have any way of knowing when this reported $25 million demand was made, although reports did emerge in August about Bradford and the Eagles working on a contract extension.

Kelly traded Nick Foles for Bradford at the start of the 2015 league year before revamping his roster in free agency. (Aside: Chip's GM moves led to his downfall, but let's not pretend trading Foles for Bradford mattered in the long run vs. the alternative.)

Many people said Kelly could keep Bradford healthy for a full season and the quarterback could thrive in the Eagles offense. Bradford showed flashes at times but wasn't the answer in Philly, throwing for 3,725 yards and only 19 touchdowns against 15 interceptions. He made some extremely questionable decisions throughout the season, particularly in the red zone, and also dealt with a shoulder injury that caused him to miss two games.

If Bradford had blown up and threw for, say, 27 touchdowns and just two picks (numbers Foles achieved in just 10 games in 2013) with great yardage numbers and a 10-win season for Philly, maybe this discussion is different.

Maybe. Kelly would still be coach, the Eagles would be full of optimism and Bradford's future would be subject to serious scrutiny, for much different reasons.

But Bradford getting $$25 million is insane

25m is a bargain for that Laser cannon arm Smed. Show Sam the money! :clap: What bozo wrote that article, not one mention on how the Eagles brick hand WR's that lead the leauge in drops. :nono:

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
25m is a bargain for that Laser cannon arm Smed. Show Sam the money! :clap: What bozo wrote that article, not one mention on how the Eagles brick hand WR's that lead the leauge in drops. :nono:

You're fucking high if you think Bradford is worth $25 million

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Idk but the 13m we were paying him that everyone use to wine about sure seems like a bargain now...

you crack me up! ....How much did he make in 2012 - 2014?? .....and how many games did he play? please respond?

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Ya, they didn't mention that his receivers were also among league leaders in yards after his 5 yard passes either!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you crack me up! ....How much did he make in 2012 - 2014?? .....and how many games did he play? please respond?

Imo injuries are just an unfortunate part of the game. And out of that players control. So you shouldn't hold that against a player. You have to admit Sam's had probably some of the worst luck ever. You and Smed forget he played every game as a rookie on A terrible team and won rookie of the year.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya, they didn't mention that his receivers were also among league leaders in yards after his 5 yard passes either!

It amazes me how you don't see how an accurate and Quick pass contributes to that stat. If you don't put the ball where it needs to be the receiver is going nowhere. If he's got to reach behind or stop his momentum those yds don't happen. Laser....

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Sure, pay him more than the average yearly salary of any QB in the NFL. Makes sense...:pound:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sure, pay him more than the average yearly salary of any QB in the NFL. Makes sense...:pound:

His agent im sure starts high with a price knowing you will have to come down. 18m long term 4-5 years is probably more realistic.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It amazes me how you don't see how an accurate and Quick pass contributes to that stat. If you don't put the ball where it needs to be the receiver is going nowhere. If he's got to reach behind or stop his momentum those yds don't happen. Laser....