• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly think the Rams are looking at Shurmur to help Foles. But I guess it does give them two options. Fisher is in another predicament. Like last year he couldn't take a chance on Sam getting hurt again and playing with a back up QB, now it's can He take a chance on Foles not being able to play after we have him that contract. Not to mention going into LA with out a QB. I just don't think you can realistically go into a season saying Keenum is the guy.

Rams are looking at Shurmur to help Foles?

And you believe Fisher is really announcing his QB for 2016 in December of 2015?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pulling for Zona, just worried about that USC Heisman winner they have at QB. If he played that skeered at home, how will he play on the road?

Panthers defense is no joke, well at least not in the first half! :lol:

I think all teams had some rust after 2 weeks off. Seattle came out and got blind-sided. Can AZ's defense hold the Panther offense in check is my question?

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams are looking at Shurmur to help Foles?

And you believe Fisher is really announcing his QB for 2016 in December of 2015?
I honestly think that Johnny Football would be the best fit for the Rams if Fisher could keep JM's head screwed on. (Maybe, Fisher has surprised me in the past in this regard)

Johnny could function much like Wilson in Seattle, except he would have a better running game.

The Rams and Fisher are almost in 'What do we have to lose' mode at the QB spot.

Can it get any worse?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly think that Johnny Football would be the best fit for the Rams if Fisher could keep his head screwed on. (Maybe, Fisher has surprised me in the past in this regard) Johnny could function much like Wilson in Seattle, except he would have a better running game.

The Rams and Fisher are almost in 'What do we have to lose' at the QB spot. Can it get any worse?

Oh dear goodness graciousness Vita you did not.. :L

Johnny Football doesn't have Russell's game. Maybe some quickness, but I don't know about the discipline, making smart decisions on the field in a split second, leading a team, accuracy.

Russell had the best QB rating this year no?

Man I would be 50-50 on JF. If we got him for nothing, why not I guess.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can AZ's defense hold the Panther offense in check is my question?
I think so. I'm just worried about CP's decision making under pressure.

He will get pressure. :nod:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh dear goodness graciousness Vita you did not.. :L

Johnny Football doesn't have Russell's game. Maybe some quickness, but I don't know about the discipline, making smart decisions on the field in a split second, leading a team, accuracy.

Russell had the best QB rating this year no?

Man I would be 50-50 on JF. If we got him for nothing, why not I guess.
If he had his head screwed on right, he could end up being better than RW. He has all the tangibles, just not the dedication. A change of scenery could do him well. And think of all the 'show me the money' opportunities he would get if he found success in Los Angeles!

Dude needs to grow up and playing in Cleveland vs playing in Los Angeles are two very different opportunities.

It could be the cure!

And I do think he comes cheap, nobody really wants the headcase.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If he had his head screwed on right, he could end up being better than RW. He has all the tangibles, just not the dedication. A change of scenery could do him well. And think of all the 'show me the money' opportunities he would get if he found success in Los Angeles!

Dude needs to grow up and playing in Cleveland vs playing in Los Angeles are two very different opportunities.

It could be the cure!

Ryan Leaf had all the tangibles too my friend. JF in LA? Mine as well be Josh Hamilton. :)

And JF is not as good as Russell Wilson. Russell is an athlete and 1 smart cookie. Could he be better? I highly doubt it.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vita, I disagree completely. He doesn't have the brain to even approach being as good as Russell Wilson. That guy, love him or hate him, is a leader that makes that offense work, even behind that shaky OL. Manziel is a punk that can't even stay out of trouble in Cleveland that only flashes when plays break down.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get me wrong, JF's skill set is tempting for what we have and what's out there on the market.

Who knows. But get ready for the side show. I say we bring in JF and Tebow and make JF hang with Tebow kind of like what the Cowboys did with Dez - make him have a babysitter.

Give JF another stud on our Oline and Gurley with a WR like Doctson from TCU, tell him to just hand the dam ball off and have Tebow with the headset on AND off the field AND I THINK WE GOT SOMETHING!!!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vita, I disagree completely. He doesn't have the brain to even approach being as good as Russell Wilson. That guy, love him or hate him, is a leader that makes that offense work, even behind that shaky OL. Manziel is a punk that can't even stay out of trouble in Cleveland that only flashes when plays break down.
You can't question his leadership, it was proven at Texas A&M. Stepping up at the next level is really the difference.

Can he? I say yes...

Will he? Who the hell knows....

He has to do the work, and he loves money. He was bridled in Cleveland and was sunk in the depth chart when they really had poor options at QB.

Trade 'em Foles and give them a conditional pick ala the Eagles, then tell him it's his job to lose.

Can he really do worse than any of the last 6 QB's we've had in the past 3 years?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, JF does not have near the brain power, maturity, discipline, mental toughness, and thinking-on-his-feet skills that Russell has. Shopson and SJ76 are spot on with both of these guys.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can't question his leadership, it was proven at Texas A&M. Stepping up at the next level is really the difference.

Can he? I say yes...

Will he? Who the hell knows....

He has to do the work, and he loves money. He was bridled in Cleveland and was sunk in the depth chart when they really had poor options at QB.

Trade 'em Foles and give them a conditional pick ala the Eagles, then tell him it's his job to lose.

Can he really do worse than any of the last 6 QB's we've had in the past 3 years?

Now my definition of leadership is lead by example - but i'm old school. This guy in my avatar was a winner and led by example. He hated to lose and flat out got after it. But I will take JF for a 6th rounder no doubt. My guess either JF or RG3 is on the Cowboys next year. Someone might give up a 3rd rounder for JF. Hell i'd take RG3 just for the sake of possibly rubbing it in the face of the Redskins.

And at A&M JFF had a few Pro Olineman and a stud WR. He was just the face of the franchise is all.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't get me wrong, JF's skill set is tempting for what we have and what's out there on the market.

Who knows. But get ready for the side show. I say we bring in JF and Tebow and make JF hang with Tebow kind of like what the Cowboys did with Dez - make him have a babysitter.

Give JF another stud on our Oline and Gurley with a WR like Doctson from TCU, tell him to just hand the dam ball off and have Tebow with the headset on AND off the field AND I THINK WE GOT SOMETHING!!!
Good idea! We could bring Tebow in as a full back and run the wildcat every blue moon and run some pass option plays off of it. :lol:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now my definition of leadership is lead by example
Trevisani states:

"Leadership is a holistic spectrum that can arise from: (1) higher levels of physical power, need to display power and control others, force superiority, ability to generate fear, or group-member's need for a powerful group protector (Primal Leadership), (2) superior mental energies, superior motivational forces, perceivable in communication and behaviors, lack of fear, courage, determination (Psychoenergetic Leadership), (3) higher abilities in managing the overall picture (Macro-Leadership), (4) higher abilities in specialized tasks (Micro-Leadership), (5) higher ability in managing the execution of a task (Project Leadership), and (6) higher level of values, wisdom, and spirituality (Spiritual Leadership), where any Leader derives its Leadership from a unique mix of one or more of the former factors".

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok so what about RG3? Is it possible?

If ISIS is giving Sam $30 million on his own draft, then we need to look at all avenues here.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if that describes JF.. :scratch:

I say:

Be like Mike :10:
:lol: You must of missed the last sentence that says one or more of those listed factors. Johnny is definitely is a Primal leader, a good Micro leader, and definitely not a Spiritual leader. :dhd:

But that is where TT comes in, right?

Last edited: