• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never Forget St Louis!
Our RAMS played some awesome games in the Dome!
Home of the "Greatest Show On Turf!"
Here's hoping that all St Louis Football fans will continue to support the LA RAMS! :suds:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tolzien's contract expires after this season and the word out of Green Bay is they'll let him go and test the market. They are extremely high on Hundley.

I understand that, I just don't think he was ready to take snaps in meaningful games this year, otherwise he would've been elevated above Tolzien, especially given the fact that Tolzien is unlikely to return for next season.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I understand that, I just don't think he was ready to take snaps in meaningful games this year, otherwise he would've been elevated above Tolzien, especially given the fact that Tolzien is unlikely to return for next season.
Hundley will definitely need more experience before he's ready to be a starter. Aaron Rodgers sat on the bench for 3 seasons before he got his opportunity.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,955.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Never Forget St Louis!
Our RAMS played some awesome games in the Dome!
Home of the "Greatest Show On Turf!"
Here's hoping that all St Louis Football fans will continue to support the LA RAMS! :suds:

I'm a fan of the Rams and was a fan back when they were in Los Angeles. Back then, I didn't understand what all happened to get them to St. Louis. I am still a Rams fan but it still is painful to me (and will anger me for a long time) to see them back in LA just because I think that the city of St Louis along with the fans in St Louis were getting screwed more than anyone here. I honestly don't blame the city for not wanting anything to do with the NFL after the way they've been treated by everyone during this farce.

I would also say that if Kroenke steps foot back in St Louis, there's going to be a lot of angry people coming for him after he napalmed the city in the application and then cried his crocodile tears at the announcement.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a fan of the Rams and was a fan back when they were in Los Angeles. Back then, I didn't understand what all happened to get them to St. Louis. I am still a Rams fan but it still is painful to me (and will anger me for a long time) to see them back in LA just because I think that the city of St Louis along with the fans in St Louis were getting screwed more than anyone here. I honestly don't blame the city for not wanting anything to do with the NFL after the way they've been treated by everyone during this farce.

I would also say that if Kroenke steps foot back in St Louis, there's going to be a lot of angry people coming for him after he napalmed the city in the application and then cried his crocodile tears at the announcement.

No doubt! He won the war, got what he wanted! Think about it, he wants 2 teams there so that his brand new stadium will be occupied every Sunday! He will probably eventually get a super bowl to be played there! By having 2 teams there his new baby will be on primetime tv; Monday Night/Thursday Night/Sunday Night twice as much! So that the whole country can see his new stadium. I guess I don't like the idea of 2 teams due to the fact that if our Rams are playing poorly every one in LA will turn into Charger fans. We will see!

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No doubt! He won the war, got what he wanted! Think about it, he wants 2 teams there so that his brand new stadium will be occupied every Sunday! He will probably eventually get a super bowl to be played there! By having 2 teams there his new baby will be on primetime tv; Monday Night/Thursday Night/Sunday Night twice as much! So that the whole country can see his new stadium. I guess I don't like the idea of 2 teams due to the fact that if our Rams are playing poorly every one in LA will turn into Charger fans. We will see!

It's all but guaranteed the "NFL Campus"(Rams new stadium) will get superbowls, and probowls, the combine, drafts, etc...

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ugh the olympics.. im still pissed about how Chicago lost out on there last bid. They were thinking of having stl host a few games and such. Would have differently figured out a way to attend a game.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think about it, he wants 2 teams there so that his brand new stadium will be occupied every Sunday!
I don't know if that's what he really wants zeke.

Yesterday during the rally at the Fabulous Forum, when the subject came up, there was another at the podium, but I was watching Stan and noticed he was looking down with a smile, but after the Chargers were brought up regarding sharing the stadium, his smile quickly went away and his facial expression turned to him biting his lower lip. Then something funny was said and it must have broke up whatever he was thinking of and he lit up with a smile again.

Just thought it was telling after watching this and and reading his body language.

If I had a say in this, I would seek another team to play there, but they would play on Saturdays!

Yep, the UCLA campus is a mere 12 miles from Stan's new stadium and the Rose Bowl, where the Bruins currently play, is about 25 to 30 miles away.

Last edited:

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,955.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He will definitely get a Super Bowl there sooner or later. I'm sure that there will be a Monday night or Sunday night home game as their first home game. I don't see any more Thursday games since everyone gets to play at least once on Thursdays. In Los Angeles, those fans aren't likely to be loyal for too long I wouldn't imagine once the newness wears off if the mediocrity continues. They have to win to keep that interest and focus on them. And with Kroenke as the owner and Jeff Fisher as the coach, I don't see that happening in the immediate future.

As for the two teams, I don't think he would mind having a second team around since it'd help offload the cost of the new stadium over time. Just wonder how that'd work out with Spanos since he's going to be the likely guy to get to LA.

Now the only interesting thing left in all of this is what is going to happen with Mark "Bucky Larson" Davis and the Raiders now since they're homeless at the moment.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bucky Larson FTW.

Arizona already has hosted two SB in their new stadium, and Minnesota is already slated for one before they even open. Inglewood will probably get the first available SB (2021?). This year's is in SF, 2017 is in Houston, and 2018 is in Minny. The finalists for 2019 and 2020 are Atlanta, TB, NO, and Miami. Unless they interject LA into the mix for 2020, they will get 2021.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You look at a Stadium like Carolina and it's really not any better than the Dome in STL - I've been there. But they are winning and putting fans in the seats. It's really the bottom line.

I just don't understand how a City in the last 30 years can lose a team twice. :scratch:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You look at a Stadium like Carolina and it's really not any better than the Dome in STL - I've been there. But they are winning and putting fans in the seats. It's really the bottom line.

I just don't understand how a City in the last 30 years can lose a team twice. :scratch:
The city of St. Louis was so desperate to get the NFL back that they made a deal that they could never live up to.

It's as simple as that.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im worried about Coug? .....Anybody seen him/her? Could be suicidal! :trash::Cry::der::exploding:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coug has fought the fight of an everlasting argument. He's got to be exhausted. :lol: