• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might want to consider changing the header. That team doesn't exist anymore.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might want to consider changing the header. That team doesn't exist anymore
I disagree...the St Louis Rams will always exist....everything the Rams did in St Louis is part of their history and can't and should never be disregarded...sure the banner will change one day but no need to rush it. GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The NFL is just so messed up. The city of St. Louis and state spent $14 million with the stadium task force trying to keep the Rams here in St. Louis for the last year and a half doing everything the NFL asked them to do.... keep going you guys are doing great blah blah blah. that money is gone now. you think the NFL when you have some kind of policy if that happened and failed especially when the fix was in the whole time they could at least write a check for 15 million and say hey thanks for the efforts. Never will happen though.

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The NFL is just so messed up. The city of St. Louis and state spent $14 million with the stadium task force trying to keep the Rams here in St. Louis for the last year and a half doing everything the NFL asked them to do.... keep going you guys are doing great blah blah blah. that money is gone now. you think the NFL when you have some kind of policy if that happened and failed especially when the fix was in the whole time they could at least write a check for 15 million and say hey thanks for the efforts. Never will happen though.
I dont know if this suit has merit or not. I do expect city and state to follow with something. And possibly Federal if Macaskil gets involved.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is ok Red as some one else posted this has always been a pro LA board. Not much will change. :suds:

True, and the blacklash seems to be more vocal outside the board..

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,889.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is ok Red as some one else posted this has always been a pro LA board. Not much will change. :suds:

At least there's still a few of us that are pro St Louis and anti Kroenke here. :suds:

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least there's still a few of us that are pro St Louis and anti Kroenke here. :suds:
I just don't like the way the city and local fans are been treated. Its not about the team. At least for me. :suds:

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,889.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't like the way the city and local fans are been treated. Its not about the team. At least for me. :suds:

I agree. I wouldn't have even had a problem with a move back to Los Angeles if this thing was handled the exact opposite of how Kroenke did it and seeing him with those crocodile tears the other night along with that phony speech made me sick to my stomach. So does Kevin Demoff because I heard an interview with him afterwards that was just as much filled with bs as Kroenke's speech. And to tell you the truth, Jerry Jones and the other owners that went for it I hold responsible as well.

yeah, i admit the other night i was working on my voodoo doll oh him

Keep at it, you never know what might happen. :thumb:

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree. I wouldn't have even had a problem with a move back to Los Angeles if this thing was handled the exact opposite of how Kroenke did it and seeing him with those crocodile tears the other night along with that phony speech made me sick to my stomach. So does Kevin Demoff because I heard an interview with him afterwards that was just as much filled with bs as Kroenke's speech. And to tell you the truth, Jerry Jones and the other owners that went for it I hold responsible as well.

Keep at it, you never know what might happen. :thumb:
I believe the tide has already turned. Being pro St Louis doesnt play well.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
...and Scott Tolzien, which is more to my point.
Tolzien's contract expires after this season and the word out of Green Bay is they'll let him go and test the market. They are extremely high on Hundley.