• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QBR is a bullshit stat. I'll stick with the old formula.

Which is what? If you are referring to the QB rating , I also don't have a problem with that. I was just throwing the QBR out there for Coug and his PFF end all stats!

I will admit though that in today's game, saber metrics, QBR, and PFF stats are something to look at, I just don't believe in the whole, what if this or that happened kind of stats, which is what PFF stats are!

As far as QBr being BS, I think it does have it's place, and does take into consideration drops, your oline play, time in the game your putting up stats. Perfect example is Bradford who seems to put up a lot of meaningless stats late in games, but sure makes his overall stats look good and increase his QB rating?

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't you all get tired of this Sam Bradford debate? He's not in the playoffs. He's not even on the Rams, nor will he ever be again. He's not a very good QB either. If you think he is, that's great. :thumb:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't you all get tired of this Sam Bradford debate? He's not in the playoffs. He's not even on the Rams, nor will he ever be again. He's not a very good QB either. If you think he is, that's great. :thumb:
It gets old for sure, trouble is we need one and he is one of the FA QB's that are out there. Brining him back is not out of the question because of his former ties to the Rams organization.

Honestly, I wised we drafted Brett Hundley and believe if we had, we would have seen Brett starting when we sat Nick because more 'mobility' from the QB spot was something Fisher pointed to in sitting Nick, right?

Imagine Brett back in LA, it would have been huge!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It gets old for sure, trouble is we need one and he is one of the FA QB's that are out there. Brining him back is not out of the question because of his former ties to the Rams organization.

Honestly, I wised we drafted Brett Hundley and believe if we had, we would have seen Brett starting when we sat Nick because wasn't more 'mobility' from the QB spot something Fisher pointed to in sitting Nick?

No way the Rams bring Bradford back and to LA. Time to move on in all ways my friend.

We need a true LT that can pass block is what we need.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Bradford > Keenum or Foles. See the connection?

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Honestly, I wised we drafted Brett Hundley and believe if we had, we would have seen Brett starting when we sat Nick because more 'mobility' from the QB spot was something Fisher pointed to in sitting Nick, right?

I don't think Hundley was any more ready to play than Mannion. 3rd string QBs get no reps, and Hundley needed to adjust to reading NFL defenses.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No way the Rams bring Bradford back and to LA. Time to move on in all ways my friend.

Orlando pace was on St. Louis radio yesterday and he said he was going to work with GR. says he has a lot of potential

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't want him back SJ, but unlike many here my head wont explode :exploding:if did come back.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think Hundley was any more ready to play than Mannion. 3rd string QBs get no reps, and Hundley needed to adjust to reading NFL defenses.
I disagree. According to reports out of Green Bay the coaching staff feels that Hundley was the steal of the draft.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How often do teams trade away their quarterback.

When they are often injured and they refuse to take a pay cut to help their team become winners I would say it would happen frequently!

Last edited by a moderator:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Orlando pace was on St. Louis radio yesterday and he said he was going to work with GR. says he has a lot of potential

your not just making this up now are you?

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

so did Warner with Colin Kaeperknick and we can see what happened there..

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
your not just making this up now are you?

When have I ever made anything up? Orlando was saying how he sucked his first couple years too. that we shouldn't give up on him yet. He said it's just a matter of him getting the technique down and then he'll be fine. He said he has probably the best athletic ability in the NFL for an Olinemen.