• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't we drop the ball a lot when Sammie was in St Louis?

Yes but you probably can't name the WR's because they aren't in the league anymore. Danny but him and Sam did pretty good.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coug, you are something else, I'm just not sure what?

With all due respect to PFF, you have Sammies receivers dropping more passes than they give credit to. Did you really just say that?
When do you have time for school and homework, if you have the kind of time to "watch and document" every pass Sammie threw this year, then you have waaaaaaay to much time on your hands!

You probably don't understand the fact that every pass that hits a receivers hands that he doesn't catch, isn't necessarily a drop!
The QBR takes drops into consideration in there rankings, they also take into consideration when a QB throws the ball 5 yards and his receiver runs another 20 yards with it, that hurts Sammies rating. Philly was 4th in league in YAK, that helps Sammies overall stats. They also take into considerstion garbage time stats, which Sammie gets more than his share, that hurts Sammies rating!

The Teams that throw the most are going to usually have the most drops, that's just how it works! I could also swear that Jared Cook had more than 8 drops, seemed like he averaged at least 2 a game, as I said just because it hits your hands, doesn't make it a drop!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coug, you are something else, I'm just not sure what?

With all due respect to PFF, you have Sammies receivers dropping more passes than they give credit to. Did you really just say that?
When do you have time for school and homework, if you have the kind of time to "watch and document" every pass Sammie threw this year, then you have waaaaaaay to much time on your hands!

You probably don't understand the fact that every pass that hits a receivers hands that he doesn't catch, isn't necessarily a drop!
The QBR takes drops into consideration in there rankings, they also take into consideration when a QB throws the ball 5 yards and his receiver runs another 20 yards with it, that hurts Sammies rating. Philly was 4th in league in YAK, that helps Sammies overall stats. They also take into considerstion garbage time stats, which Sammie gets more than his share, that hurts Sammies rating!

The Teams that throw the most are going to usually have the most drops, that's just how it works! I could also swear that Jared Cook had more than 8 drops, seemed like he averaged at least 2 a game, as I said just because it hits your hands, doesn't make it a drop!

thats not my article. its from bleeding green site. Yes other people use PFF Smed.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Stan Kronke and I hope the Georgia's curse follows him until he dies

:finger2:

*rant over*

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats not my article. its from bleeding green site. Yes other people use PFF Smed.

I didn't say it was your article, but you are the one that said you watched all of the drops and "you" counted 58 or whatever it was! Catchable balls are not always considered drops!!!

You do realize if every other QB could take half of their drops and add them their stats would go up also! Maybe Sammies boys had more drops, but it isn't as big a difference as you are making it out to be, other QBs get their share of drops.
This drop thing has been an excuse with you for 6 years now?

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,889.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fuck Stan Kronke and I hope the Georgia's curse follows him until he dies

:finger2:

*rant over*

I honestly wouldn't give a shit if he and Demoff were both run over by a semi tomorrow but then I think, that would be too quick and too easy of a way for them to die.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I honestly wouldn't give a shit if he and Demoff were both run over by a semi tomorrow but then I think, that would be too quick and too easy of a way for them to die.

i was personally thinking about a slow death like death by a thousand cuts or trampled by elephants

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,889.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i was personally thinking about a slow death like death by a thousand cuts or trampled by elephants

I was hoping more for something that you'd see in the SAW movies, except worse.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comes down to the rich get richer! I thought the lottery is tomorrow, Stan hit big today! I'm fine with the Rams going back to LA, just wish Stan wasn't pocketing more money!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thats not my article. its from bleeding green site.
I didn't say it was your article, but you are the one that said you watched all of the drops and "you" counted 58 or whatever it was! Catchable balls are not always considered drops!!!

You do realize if every other QB could take half of their drops and add them their stats would go up also! Maybe Sammies boys had more drops, but it isn't as big a difference as you are making it out to be, other QBs get their share of drops.
This drop thing has been an excuse with you for 6 years now?

no i didn't that was part of the article. the only thing i said was if they caught half of the drops his numbers would have been a lot better.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coug said

With no disrespect to PFF, I think that drop figure might actually be low. I watched all of Bradford's drops in 2015 thanks to the video below and came up with a total of 58.

Nowhere did you give credit to anyone else for this statement, so of course I would assume that you said it, it says "I" this and "I" that, downtown say who I is, so it must be you!

Even if you didn't say it, doesn't change what I said?

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coug said

With no disrespect to PFF, I think that drop figure might actually be low. I watched all of Bradford's drops in 2015 thanks to the video below and came up with a total of 58.

Nowhere did you give credit to anyone else for this statement, so of course I would assume that you said it, it says "I" this and "I" that, downtown say who I is, so it must be you!

Even if you didn't say it, doesn't change what I said?[/QUOTE

Sam Bradford had the highest percentage of dropped passes of any QB in 2015

ok there we go. i think i get the link thing now.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok there we go. i think i get the link thing now.

Lol, that's why I said you have to much time on your hands if you are watching every flipping pass he made this year!

But that doesn't probably make much sense, since you didnt actually say it, but that's cool, no prob!

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, that's why I said you have to much time on your hands if you are watching every flipping pass he made this year!

But that doesn't probably make much sense, since you didnt actually say it, but that's cool, no prob!

im not that crazy man lol there are plenty of people that look that stuff up

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here you go Coug, the final QBR rankings for 2015. I'm sure you will dispute it, but QBR takes into consideration, a QB's oline, WR's, drops, spikes, throw aways, downs, field position, etc. So similar to your sacred PFF stats. The biggest difference is QBR is based on what actually happened, not like PFF which is a bunch of "if this or that happened, you could possibly expect this to happen"
This is from the "official site of the NFL, but it holds no water?
QBR is an ESPN stat where only ESPN knows the actual formula used. Just because it's listed on the NFL's site means little more than ESPN trying to create a statistical narrative. Not much different than the PFF stats Smed.

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QBR is a bullshit stat. I'll stick with the old formula.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
QBR is an ESPN stat where only ESPN knows the actual formula used. Just because it's listed on the NFL's site means little more than ESPN trying to create a statistical narrative. Not much different than the PFF stats Smed.

Created by a guy that also provides stats for the NBA. And the NFL actually uses it in their "official" stats, unlike PFF. And I said it was very similar to PFF stats, yet their stats are based on what has actually happened, not a lot of, if this or that happened, you can expect this to happen?