• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You didn't have a RAM sticker by chance on your truck did you?.....LOL.....if you did maybe he was a 49er fan!
Of course I do...I didn't think about that. A freaking homeless filthy niner fan. :doh:

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are career "homeless" here in Phoenix who stand on street corners, usually exits from major highways, with heart-rendering signs that state their plight. They pander drivers to cough up monies. They did a News story here in Phoenix that indicates that many, if not all of them, are not homeless but career panderers who rip people off. Many homeless people like your example Rambunctious are deceiving assholes who take advantage of people's compassion and many earn a six figure income doing so evidenced by the report done in NYC. If I were you Rambunctious, I would have chased this asshole down and beat the living crap out of him including smearing his face with a banana. But that's just me Rambunctious.
I wanted to chase him but he was about 20 years younger and a whole lot faster. lol I never have seen a homeless guy move so fast in my life. I forgot you are in AZ are you going to the game this Sunday? This is my first year missing the Cardinal Rams game in Glendale. Air fair is just too high right now and I don't really want to drive 10 hours.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, Rambunctious. I have to work but I may get off early enough to catch some of the game on T.V.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not only did the rams lose, but ive lost a totally of 5 players so far on my fantasy team do to injury :doh:

p.s. Bradford has 2 more games he has to survive

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are things to be happy about. Gurley is going to be great so is TA. The O-line can run block even without Saffold. The Defense played a good game against one of the NFL's elite teams! Rodgers was sweating it there for a while. It's very tough to win back to back road games against the leagues best. Even Fisher and the Coaching staff can take credit for adjusting the game plan maybe saving Nicks life in the process. Over all today's game sucked but I'm definitely tuning in Oct 25th. GO RAMS!

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are things to be happy about. Gurley is going to be great so is TA. The O-line can run block even without Saffold. The Defense played a good game against one of the NFL's elite teams! Rodgers was sweating it there for a while. It's very tough to win back to back road games against the leagues best. Even Fisher and the Coaching staff can take credit for adjusting the game plan maybe saving Nicks life in the process. Over all today's game sucked but I'm definitely tuning in Oct 25th. GO RAMS!

:agree:

Foles is the main reason we lost.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pass pro today was an abomination!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was a winnable game. The difference was their WRs caught the ball and for the most part they kept their QB upright. Foles made some bad plays but really I am shocked he didn't make more. He took some savage hits and all game. Would have killed Bradford. I like Foles he tries to make something out of nothing and is always trying to move the ball down the field. Protect him and we will win. :2cents:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is the Bulgerization of Foles. He takes a few more games of this and he'll be Bradford all over again. I hope I am wrong, but I see this fools that keep selecting the wrong players in the draft end up destroying careers.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bulger was a pussy, he turned into a 'Chrissy' if you know what I mean. Foles is more of a Warner, stands in there to make the throw to let the play develop.

Now if this offensive line can begin to give Foles a second or a second and a half more on a regular basis, I gotta believe we will all see a better Foles and Rams offense.

We need a freaking game changer at WR!!

Should be the No. 1 on our FA want list for next year, that and maybe LT.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see drafting an LT and moving Robinson inside if his struggles continue. He is really only one year of starts into his career, he should continue to improve.

True #1 WR and a TE to replace Cook are my top two targets. What better TE name is there than Jake Butt (Michigan)? Hell, I wouldn't mind the Rams signing O'Leary off the Bills practice squad at this point. Cook is beyond irritating.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could see drafting an LT and moving Robinson inside if his struggles continue. He is really only one year of starts into his career, he should continue to improve.

True #1 WR and a TE to replace Cook are my top two targets. What better TE name is there than Jake Butt (Michigan)? Hell, I wouldn't mind the Rams signing O'Leary off the Bills practice squad at this point. Cook is beyond irritating.

We have very bad luck with injuries, we don't really want someone who would be Butt hurt!

Do we?:)

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many of us said that Robinson was a stupid pick at #2...Just like we did with Jason Smith, we took a "project" instead of a plug and play guy which you should be getting at #2 overall...

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Many of us said that Robinson was a stupid pick at #2...Just like we did with Jason Smith, we took a "project" instead of a plug and play guy which you should be getting at #2 overall...

...and many of those (including me) wanted Watkins! I was OK with Robinson once picked, as it was a need, but need to see more out of him. Hopefully he continues to improve.