• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe they are trading Johnny Football to the Cowboys?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manziel has worn out his welcome in Cleveland. I expect to see Davis as the starter within two seasons.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want to know why the Patroits win and we lose on a yearly basis? Aside from the cheating, Bellecheat is a fairly shrewed GM. The Patriots just traded ex-Ram Michael Hoomanawanui for NO DT Akeem Hicks straight up. Hoomanawanui has his superbowl ring now and is probably just playing for the money. We could have had a pretty good TE, way better than Cook.

Last edited:

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Cougs a little embarrassed of the play of Sammy most recently. But he did win against the Jets on Sunday. But he did throw a pick though....cough cough!

I'm embarrassed he may have a worse offensive Line in philly then he did here... which is almost unbelievable.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only 4 WRs have been picked #1 overall: Dave Parks (1964), Lawrence Elkins (1965, AFL), Irving Fryar (1984), Keyshawn Johnson (1996).

Since Keyshawn was picked, all #1s have been either QB (12), OT (3), or DE (3).

Exactly shop. I'm not saying Suh would have been a bad pick but NFL teams Do Not pick DT #1 overall. They pick QB's because it's the most important position. Clowney is the only exception and he's a DE I can think of. BUT that's because there were no QB's worth taking #1 and the hype for Clowney was off the charts.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want to know why the Patroits win and we lose on a yearly basis? Aside from the cheating, Bellecheat is a fairly shrewed GM. The Patriots just traded ex-Ram Michael Hoomanawanui for NO DT Akeem Hicks straight up. Hoomanawanui has his superbowl ring now and is probably just playing for the money. We could have had a pretty good TE, way better than Cook.

Bellicheat can coach and he isn't afraid to bench or even cut a guy that's more of a cancer, than an asset to a team. That's why he has players all on the same page, playing well.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Precisely SJ. Even though Bellicheat has the personality of a bucket of bolts, he can coach and he motivates players to their max potential to the tune of what six Superbowl appearances and four trophies. Some of the bullshit Fisher routinely tolerates from some of our players would get those players sent packing in a New York minute with Bellicheat. Guys like Cook, Pead, (he's gone for sure and we kept this guy around way too long) Britt, and Kendricks would be long gone because of their lack of mental toughness. And the penalties, especially on offense would absolutely NOT be tolerated either.

Last edited:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly shop. I'm not saying Suh would have been a bad pick but NFL teams Do Not pick DT #1 overall. They pick QB's because it's the most important position. Clowney is the only exception and he's a DE I can think of. BUT that's because there were no QB's worth taking #1 and the hype for Clowney was off the charts.

It hasn't happened in a while, but there was a stretch in the 90s where DTs went #1 3 times in 4 years (Russell Maryland, Steve Emtman, and Dan Wilkinson). Bledsoe was the other pick.

Historically, it's predominantly been QB, RB, or DE. In the Super Bowl era, 21 QBs, 9 DEs, 7 RBs, 4 OTs, 3 DTs, 3 LBs, and 2 WRs (I'm missing 1 pick in there somewhere, lol) have gone #1 overall.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And how many of those DT's you mentioned Shopson really had stellar careers? The answer: None of them. They were all busts.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maryland was the best one of those three and he was decent, he a least made a pro bowl.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok I need to vent. This is a non Rams vent. Today I was headed towards my truck from the store with my bag of groceries. As I got to my truck I noticed a really grungy dirty obviously homeless man crossing the parking lot. I grabbed a banana from my bag and gave it to the guy. He thanked me and said God Bless you sir ect ect.
I said no big deal dude and closed up my truck. I went into the Pharmacy. I looked out the window as I was in line to check out and saw the homeless guy rubbing the soft side of the banana all over my windshield.:mad2: So I ran out there and said what the hell are you doing? he took off faster than I could run. Guess that banana did him some good. :D That's the last time I go against my firm belief that no good deed goes unpunished. :noidea:

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok I need to vent. This is a non Rams vent. Today I was headed towards my truck from the store with my bag of groceries. As I got to my truck I noticed a really grungy dirty obviously homeless man crossing the parking lot. I grabbed a banana from my bag and gave it to the guy. He thanked me and said God Bless you sir ect ect.
I said no big deal dude and closed up my truck. I went into the Pharmacy. I looked out the window as I was in line to check out and saw the homeless guy rubbing the soft side of the banana all over my windshield.:mad2: So I ran out there and said what the hell are you doing? he took off faster than I could run. Guess that banana did him some good. :D That's the last time I go against my firm belief that no good deed goes unpunished. :noidea:

main-qimg-1c5dd6b3725dab284bac8b9ab3a57694?convert_to_webp=true.png

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are career "homeless" here in Phoenix who stand on street corners, usually exits from major highways, with heart-rendering signs that state their plight. They pander drivers to cough up monies. They did a News story here in Phoenix that indicates that many, if not all of them, are not homeless but career panderers who rip people off. Many homeless people like your example Rambunctious are deceiving assholes who take advantage of people's compassion and many earn a six figure income doing so evidenced by the report done in NYC. If I were you Rambunctious, I would have chased this asshole down and beat the living crap out of him including smearing his face with a banana. But that's just me Rambunctious.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's is COMPLETELY messed up...What the hell is wrong with people? Kinda scary how many mentally deranged people are out there on the loose..

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We live in a very different world than I was a teen-ager. There are many more crazy people walking around with little or no common sense that has been replaced by flat-out insanity and evil. This is just another example.

Last edited:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You didn't have a RAM sticker by chance on your truck did you?.....LOL.....if you did maybe he was a 49er fan!

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We live in a very different world than I was a teen-ager. There are many more crazy people walking around with little or no common sense that has been replaced by flat insanity and evil. This is just another example.

I hear you bro.... I'm glad that I grew up in the era that I did as well. There were never any school shootings or large amounts of foreigners/illegals coming into our country trying to take advantage or destroy our beliefs.

Young kids nowadays are just plain disrespectful and expect someone to take care of them. They refuse to want to work and go off the handle when they are told to get a job. They expect free handouts all of the time. This is a result of having being brought up with no discipline.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of my friends are Eagles fans and I will have the pleasure of watching the Eagles/Skins game with about 10 of them this weekend. I am wondering which will happen more.

1. I get blamed for how bad Bradford sucks; or
2. I get shit for how bad Foles is; or
3. 1 &2 are about equal.