• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh, I've already heard people on TV and radio saying how we're a "young team", the same crap we've been hearing for a few years now and I have to say, has me a bit nervous. Seems like excuses are being made before we even play a game.

If things go well, they'll talk about how pleasantly surprised they are. If things go badly, we'll hear how they're still young and learning.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh, I've already heard people on TV and radio saying how we're a "young team", the same crap we've been hearing for a few years now and I have to say, has me a bit nervous. Seems like excuses are being made before we even play a game.

If things go well, they'll talk about how pleasantly surprised they are. If things go badly, we'll hear how they're still young and learning.
The truth is that the team is young as far as average. Whats difference is that the young guys now have a year or 2 experience under their belt. I think we have 12 starters 25 or under that mostly have 2-3 experience. Add 2 rookie starters on the line. Not such a bad thing to be a young team with experience.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dudes..

The Patriots were forced to rotate three rookies on the interior offensive line last night. Undrafted free agent David Andrews played the entire game at center while fourth-round picks Shaq Mason and Tre’ Jackson shared snaps with veteran Josh Kline at left guard and right guard.

Tre Jackson was a beast at Florida St 2 years ago during the Natty run, but last year got lazy. Now..? :L

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dudes..

The Patriots were forced to rotate three rookies on the interior offensive line last night. Undrafted free agent David Andrews played the entire game at center while fourth-round picks Shaq Mason and Tre’ Jackson shared snaps with veteran Josh Kline at left guard and right guard

Tre Jackson was a beast at Florida St 2 years ago during the Natty run, but last year got lazy. Now..? :L

Hmmm, maybe it has something to do with coaching?

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In more important news... Kam Chancellor is still not at his job in Seattle and therefore not preparing for the Rams. Earl Thomas is not 100% either so this week 1 match-up will be interesting.

NOW... if our Oline can block..?

Can we borrow NE's OL for the game since they already played? Their undrafted center looks better than any center we have and Jackson looks better than Brown.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why oh why is Pead still on this team? Can we make lunch meat out of him already?

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why oh why is Pead still on this team? Can we make lunch meat out of him already?

I don't know why but when I watched that fumble I felt sorry for the guy. I think because years ago I played with a guy a lot like him. All the talent in the world but couldn't hang on too the ball to save his life. Agree time for Pead to move on.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pead did make a nice tackle on special teams...and that's exactly where I'd leave him until we can afford to cut him.

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Reynolds is out for an extended period of time with his knee injury, expect Pead to stick around.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we just got to hope that Tre Mason suits up real quick!

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I love winning. Just marvel at the genius of Fisher and co. Foles may not have the pedigree but he is a leader and a tough son of a gun. Defense lights out love it. I must admit when Pead fumbled I went oh know here we go again. But what do good teams do find away to overcome adversity. The only thing negative I have is I don't like the full grape uniforms. But I got over it. :yes:

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought for sure this team would not be ready to play until week 5. The preseason had me a little worried but they came to play. They were ready and even when they had a mishap they bucked up and got the win. That is a huge jump from last years team, huge! Look out Skins! The new look Rams are coming to town.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought for sure this team would not be ready to play until week 5. The preseason had me a little worried but they came to play. They were ready and even when they had a mishap they bucked up and got the win. That is a huge jump from last years team, huge! Look out Skins! The new look Rams are coming to town.

Same here brother!! .....who would of thunk it?

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've done the same in the past hoping that somehow the results would change!:)

You were probably jerking off into a Davis jersey and fantasizing that it was Davis leading the comeback...

The only thing that's stupid is your fascination with a mediocre QB who has a losing record. Admit it, you thought Davis was the next coming of Warner and that's why your man crush lingers on. I hate to break the news to you Smed, but defenses in the NFL study film and will adjust & gameplan how they see fit to attack the opposing offense. When a backup QB comes into a starting role for the first time in their career, many will have big games early, but soon flame out and settle back into clipboard duty. I'll let you ponder why that is after you're done cleaning off the splooge from your Davis jersey.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let's check ourselves for a moment.

1) it was 1 win
2) Seattle wasn't ready to play, their Oline was real bad, and they were missing their general Kam